Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome

Lol! Hilarious. Talk about no evidence. Trump has no evidence of voter fraud.....

Why do you so blatantly lie? Everyone on this board knows there was voter fraud...including you...but you still spew such a LIE. Barr came out and said there was election fraud....just that he had not seen ENOUGH that would overturn the results. By telling such an obvious LIE you have lost ALL credibility.

'Orange man Bad' - got it....but TRY to engage in conversation with a modicum of realistic, factual seriousness.
Barr said there was not voter fraud that could change the result of the election.... that's ALL that matters. Joe Biden WON the election, and he won it, fair and square.... Trump and his voter fraud antics is simply a marketing campaign to milk you, of your money.... heard he's raised $150 Million in donations so far, from you.... time for Trump and trumpers to stop bearing false witness, against Biden....

Every election has some individual voter fraud....that's considered normal....

That's already been debunked on another thread. Barr never said any such thing.
how can what Barr actually said, be debunked? Are you differing with his statement to the AP on it?

No Barr is saying he never said what was reported. Its on another thread.
^^^ That's a lie

The AP accurately quoted him. Some other [unspecified] news outlets portrayed the DoJ as no longer looking into the matter.
That says what I said. Thanks for confirming my post.
thumbsup.gif
what you said is only part of what was said,, you want to ignore the rest to maintain your false narrative,,,
LOL

Imbecile, I quoted Barr.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Barr: "to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election."

What part does your malfunctioning brain think I left out?
Show the video of him saying that, liar. You can't because he never said it.
The DoJ confirmed he said it.

Are you ever not an idiot?

Ever???

:lmao:
Show us the video, not some he said she said bullshit you liars are famous for. Can't can you?
Imbecile, asking for something that you know doesn't exist only highlights your fear. Again, the AP quoted Barr and the Department of Justice confirmed the quote.

Troll elsewhere.
the DOJ confirmed the quote was out of context,,,
No, they didn't. Dayum, you're a fucking retard. :lmao:

They actually confirmed the Barr quote from the AP report.

From a DOJ spokesperson: “Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.”

Savvy??

The AP quoted Barr as saying...

Barr: “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”[/b]​

The DoJ says some media outlets wrongly stated what Barr told the AP by making it appear Barr's assessment was conclusive. The AP never said it was conclusive and their Barr quote is accurate.
you go ahead and focus on that,,,
I'm focusing on what the DoJ is saying. Who knows what you're imagining.

Barr: “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”[/b]​
Post the video of him saying that liar.
What video?
Classic dim tactic. Spew spew and spew, then pretend not to know what is being talked about.
Who's pretending? You're claiming there is a video of Barr saying that. What video are you speak of?
the one where you heard him say that,,
Who said there is video of Barr's conversation with the AP??
so youre working with second hand information???
LOL

I'm working with the AP report and a statement by the DoJ.

Lol! Hilarious. Talk about no evidence. Trump has no evidence of voter fraud.....

Why do you so blatantly lie? Everyone on this board knows there was voter fraud...including you...but you still spew such a LIE. Barr came out and said there was election fraud....just that he had not seen ENOUGH that would overturn the results. By telling such an obvious LIE you have lost ALL credibility.

'Orange man Bad' - got it....but TRY to engage in conversation with a modicum of realistic, factual seriousness.
Barr said there was not voter fraud that could change the result of the election.... that's ALL that matters. Joe Biden WON the election, and he won it, fair and square.... Trump and his voter fraud antics is simply a marketing campaign to milk you, of your money.... heard he's raised $150 Million in donations so far, from you.... time for Trump and trumpers to stop bearing false witness, against Biden....

how can what Barr actually said, be debunked? Are you differing with his statement to the AP on it?

^^^ That's a lie

The AP accurately quoted him. Some other [unspecified] news outlets portrayed the DoJ as no longer looking into the matter.
thumbsup.gif
what you said is only part of what was said,, you want to ignore the rest to maintain your false narrative,,,
LOL

Imbecile, I quoted Barr.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Barr: "to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election."

Ever???

Show us the video, not some he said she said bullshit you liars are famous for. Can't can you?
Imbecile, asking for something that you know doesn't exist only highlights your fear. Again, the AP quoted Barr and the Department of Justice confirmed the quote.

Troll elsewhere.

From a DOJ spokesperson: “Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.”

Savvy??

The DoJ says some media outlets wrongly stated what Barr told the AP by making it appear Barr's assessment was conclusive. The AP never said it was conclusive and their Barr quote is accurate.

and the DOJ says your quote is out of context,,
No, they didn't say that. Your inability to comprehend English doesn't make your delusions reality. The DoJ said some media are falsely stating Barr said his investigation into election fraud is concluded -- The AP did NOT say that. That's the part you're incapable of understanding. The AP indicated his investigation is NOT concluded.

What do you think the words, "to date," means???

Barr: “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

The AP quoted Barr accurately. Barr has not found enough fraud to effect the outcome of the election.

Savvy?
why do you keep edited it out of context???
Oh? What do you think is out of context?
it isnt what I think its what the DOJ said youre doing,,

^^^ That's a lie

thumbsup.gif
LOL

Imbecile, I quoted Barr.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ever???

Troll elsewhere.

Savvy??

No, they didn't say that. Your inability to comprehend English doesn't make your delusions reality. The DoJ said some media are falsely stating Barr said his investigation into election fraud is concluded -- The AP did NOT say that. That's the part you're incapable of understanding. The AP indicated his investigation is NOT concluded.

Barr: “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

The AP quoted Barr accurately. Barr has not found enough fraud to effect the outcome of the election.

Savvy?
Classic smoke and spin.

^^^ That's a lie

thumbsup.gif
LOL

Imbecile, I quoted Barr.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ever???

Troll elsewhere.

Savvy??

Savvy?
So then state what is out of context... You can do that, can't you?

^^^ That's a lie

thumbsup.gif
LOL

Imbecile, I quoted Barr.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ever???

Troll elsewhere.

Savvy??

What video?
Classic dim tactic. Spew spew and spew, then pretend not to know what is being talked about.
Who's pretending? You're claiming there is a video of Barr saying that. What video are you speak of?
the one where you heard him say that,,
Who said there is video of Barr's conversation with the AP??
Rotflmao. Spin, lie, smoke, spew, the shill quadrangle of bull.

^^^ That's a lie

thumbsup.gif
LOL

Imbecile, I quoted Barr.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ever???

Troll elsewhere.

Savvy??

Savvy?
the DOJ did that for me,,, why are you ignoring them??

^^^ That's a lie

thumbsup.gif
LOL

Imbecile, I quoted Barr.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ever???

Troll elsewhere.

Savvy??

Savvy?
Classic smoke and spin.
LOL

Asking someone to clarify their comment is "smoke and spin?"

Trump’s drive to discredit the results of an election he lost has put him at odds with the Republican elected officials and administrators who oversaw the vote in key states — and called it what it was: a free and fair election.

Why do Trump-haters continue to attack him for exercising the legal process established to challenge the election results or to identify election fraud, the same exact process Al Gore exercised - while being supported by Democrats - and the same thing Stacy Abrams did, which Democrats / snowflakes supported?!
This ain't no legal process, it's a scam.... He lost big-time! He's trying to steal the election from Biden, through lies.... he's crooked, dishonest, and unamerican.

And yet you just supported trying to steal an election through lies for four years ...

^^^ That's a lie

thumbsup.gif
LOL

Imbecile, I quoted Barr.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ever???

Troll elsewhere.

Savvy??

Savvy?
So you can't say what I edited out of context. Thanks for confirming.

^^^ That's a lie

thumbsup.gif
LOL

Imbecile, I quoted Barr.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ever???

Troll elsewhere.

Savvy??

Savvy?
why would I???
I'm not the one you misquoted,, but the people you did misquote did correct you,,

The US Attorney General, Barr, has apparently conceded an interview with Associated Press, or something. While denying the whole thing(?), he may have conceded further that it wasn't AP that was at fault. Could be the legal staff at the various locations--who are to be faulted(?)!

So there will be a Senator Kelly, Democrat, Arizona--chipping away at things: Maybe even making campaign appearances!

Apparently it wasn't him, either: Though the Trumped-Up have been claiming to have names and faces in the multi-millions. . .or at least a few dozen(?). The AG would actually be thought a prime suspect, if anyone is paying attention(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Certification of Deut 23: 19-20--Pharaoh's likely arithmetic of gouging and screwing, Atrocity and Subjugation: Nowhere certified(?)! Probably Moses was better off as a kid(?). . . where he learned stuff(?). . . .According to Acts 7!)

Sorry, I did not see your thread earlier. Thanks for posting! trump is an embarrassment to mankind.

I'm just laughing at you. You down own a mirror, do you?

This ain't no legal process, it's a scam.... He lost big-time! He's trying to steal the election from Biden, through lies.... he's crooked, dishonest, and unamerican.

He is exercising the exact same legal processes Al Gore did in 2000. Yes, Trump lost and nothing he is doing IMO will change that....so why are you so insanely barking mad about Trump doing it? He is not doing anything illegal....while election fraud is being exposed. Anyone who actually supports a fair and legal election should be more disturbed / angry at the election nfraud being exposed, determined to hold those who committed those crimes accountable, and determined to ensure such crimes never be committed again in future elections.

It sounds like snowflakes are a little FRIGHTENED, as if there is still some way Trump could actually pull off a win. It sounds like they hate this man so much they will remain frightened of him until the legal challenges have run their course and the full election is certified....

Relax, snowflake - Biden won. Sit back and relax while Trump's legal challenges run their course. It's not costing you a dime, and nothing is going to change.

;p

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

^^^ That's a lie

thumbsup.gif
LOL

Imbecile, I quoted Barr.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ever???

Troll elsewhere.

Savvy??

What video?

Oh well. Trump’s surviving conspiracy theory lawyer attacks Bill Barr for what he said in context we must presume.

What kind of idiot here can’t accept the severity of the damage to TrumpO’s fascistic cause that Bill Barr has unleashed with what he said?

^^^ That's a lie

thumbsup.gif
LOL

Imbecile, I quoted Barr.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ever???

Troll elsewhere.

Savvy??

Savvy?
why would I???
I'm not the one you misquoted,, but the people you did misquote did correct you,,
"why would I???"

Because you made the claim. Now I see you can't back up your claim. No skin off my back.

"I'm not the one you misquoted,, but the people you did misquote did correct you,,"

Nope, the DoJ confirmed the Barr quote in the AP report. The AP quote's Barr saying...

Now do you understand, "to date," means his investigation is not complete? If you finally understand that, now read what the DoJ's response was ...

Do you understand the DoJ is complaining that some media is reporting Barr's investigation into fraud is concluded? Do you understand that excludes the AP since the AP indicated, with "to date," that Barr's investigation is NOT concluded? Meaning the DoJ is NOT correcting the AP article.

You can't possibly be this stupid, can you?? Nobody can be that stupid to be so utterly incapable of understanding this.

Why do Trump-haters...
Why do you need to refer to responsible, dedicated Republicans performing their public duties with integrity as "haters"?

Trump's goons are threatening honorable patriots.
...His voice shaking with anger, the normally even-keeled Gabriel Sterling said his boss, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, had received death threats, has had Trump supporters driving caravans around his house and entering his property, and that “his wife of 40 years” has been getting threats over her mobile phone.

“It has to stop!” he added.

Sterling said he decided to speak out after he learned about a series of threats against a 20-year-old contractor -- including photos of a noose with his name on it -- in response to a video of him working with a piece of election equipment. The video has been widely circulated this week by Trump backers as proof of fraud, which it’s not, Sterling said.

“This kid took a job. He just took a job,” Sterling said during a news conference on Tuesday in Atlanta to provide an update on the progress of a recount requested by Trump. “I can’t begin to explain the level of anger I have right now over this. And every American, every Georgian, Republican and Democrat alike, should have that same level of anger.”...

Trump must accept the will of the People, and order his goons to stand down.

Barr: No Proof of Massive Election Fraud - @
Has the Biden campaign been contacting Russian agents....like the trump regime did?
Link please.
The Mueller investigation detailed 47 meetings between Trump officials and Russians...almost all of them lied about
There weren't any meetings, shit for brains. I don't even know what the hell any of these "meetings" is refering to, an email sent by some russian to some low level flunky in the Trump campaign? Biden got $3.5 million from the wife of the Mayor of Moscow.
But that's OK, cuz reasons.

GOP's Electoral Sweep looks like they flipped the last House seat, they are currently +11, and leading in the final undeclared race with 100% of the vote counted. Once this is certified, should be +12. They blew their wad, are now mistrusted by the Electorate, and all they got was Lame Duck Illegitimate Joe who is lying about how he broke his ankle.

Awkward — Joe Biden Stole the Election (Say the Bernie Bros).
Insanity Wrap needs to know: What’s more fun than watching the progressive Radical Left go after the corporatist Establishment Left?
Answer: Absolutely nothing we can report on in a family-friendly blog.
1606928429570.png

Lying Cheating Goose-Stepper​

There’s Nothing Hotter Than a Little Blue-on-Blue Action

sabrina4bernie #Biden Is An Illegitimate Nominee

@sabrina68

He will never be a legitimate President. He was not a legitimate nominee. No one wanted him, not even Democrats. He was selected as a perfect tool for the Oligarchy and they engaged in various forms of fraud to force him on voters. #NeverMyPresident ... Bernie would've won

Some unhinged Trumper with insane theories about how the Illuminati or whoever used space rays to put Joe Biden in the White House?

Nope, just another disappointed Bernie Sanders supporter — and if you hit Twitter for any length of time, you’ll find plenty more just like Sabrina here.

If alleged President-elect Joe Biden is sworn into the Oval Office next month, people like Sabrina will go extra-crazy once they see just how corporatist and establishment Biden’s team is — just like Barack Obama’s was.

The difference is, Obama had the racial and progressive cred to get a pass from his party’s far left.

Biden doesn’t, and won’t.

Corn, popped.

1606928778192.png

^^^ That's a lie

thumbsup.gif
LOL

Imbecile, I quoted Barr.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ever???

Troll elsewhere.

Savvy??

What video?

Oh well. Trump’s surviving conspiracy theory lawyer attacks Bill Barr for what he said in context we must presume.

What kind of idiot here can’t accept the severity of the damage to TrumpO’s fascistic cause that Bill Barr has unleashed with what he said?
You underestimate how idiotic these rightards are.

He is exercising the exact same legal processes Al Gore did in 2000. Yes, Trump lost and nothing he is doing IMO will change that....so why are you so insanely barking mad about Trump doing it? He is not doing anything illegal....while election fraud is being exposed. Anyone who actually supports a fair and legal election should be more disturbed / angry at the election nfraud being exposed, determined to hold those who committed those crimes accountable, and determined to ensure such crimes never be committed again in future elections.

It sounds like snowflakes are a little FRIGHTENED, as if there is still some way Trump could actually pull off a win. It sounds like they hate this man so much they will remain frightened of him until the legal challenges have run their course and the full election is certified....

Relax, snowflake - Biden won. Sit back and relax while Trump's legal challenges run their course. It's not costing you a dime, and nothing is going to change.

;p
NO HE ISN'T! Not even close! Idiot!!!!!

Gore v Bush was 535 votes apart, which called for an automatic recount in Florida..... Bush and Gore were near tied, with neither having passed the 270 threshold to win. Florida's win would give enough electors to make one of them cross the 270 and win.

In this election, Biden surpassed the 270, he got 306 in the end, he won every battle ground state with anywhere from 10,000 votes to 150,000 votes, NOT 535 votes.

In Gore v Bush each side had wins in the courts they argued in, unlike Trump court cases, which have been frivolous and denied any merit to them.

;p
NO HE ISN'T! Not even close! Idiot!!!!!

Gore v Bush was 535 votes apart, which called for an automatic recount in Florida..... Bush and Gore were near tied, with neither having passed the 270 threshold to win. Florida's win would give enough electors to make one of them cross the 270 and win.

In this election, Biden surpassed the 270, he got 306 in the end, he won every battle ground state with anywhere from 10,000 votes to 150,000 votes, NOT 535 votes.

In Gore v Bush each side had wins in the courts they argued in, unlike Trump court cases, which have been frivolous and denied any merit to them.
Actually, Bush was initially up by something like 1500 votes. After the recounts, his lead narrowed to about 537. Meaning in one of the biggest states in the country, recounting only Democratic counties, Gore managed to find about 1000 votes. Meaning Trump has virtually no chance of finding tens of thousands of votes is states smaller than Florida was in 2000.

He's essentially a narcissistic sociopath, so insecure that he cannot handle losing, so when most of the American electorate decides he must go away, he throws a tantrum and superglues his big lard ass to the People's chair in the public housing they have allowed him to occupy.

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 12.15.57 PM.png

(There are rumors of negotiations that involve his being allowed to take the White House official Thanksgiving "Toddler Table" with him if he will only go away.)

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 12.18.13 PM.png

Forum List

Back