Barney the purple dinosaur is back – and right-wing trolls are terrified he’s gone ‘woke’

Status
Not open for further replies.
People of faith like to ban and condemn us homosexuals all the time. That is hurting us. It is wrong and against our rights to live free.

How does being condemned by any individual harm you?

Does it make you bleed?

Does it break your bones?

Does it kill you?

Asking for acceptance and talking about sexual acts are two very different things. Of course, you conservatives are well know for doing the later and act like everyone is like you.
Dude, we don't wanna hear about your sexual escapades, brah. To me, that's nauseating.

That's actually something that's ingrained into a majority of human beings.

'Brigitte Gabriel, a Trump supporter and the founder of anti-Muslim advocacy group ACT! for America, took time out of her day yesterday to tweet: “Barney is returning. They better not make him woke.'

Conservatives are at their most dishonest and idiotic when misrepresenting and lying about 'woke.'
Why don't you watch it and let us know how it is. :D

This scandal dwarfs the M and Ms battle.Its even worse than the trans barbie war..

As America fights the forces of Satan a new enemy raises its purple head.

Whee is Ted Cruz when the nation needs him. In Cancun I expect. I look forward to Gov Ron banning Barney from Floridas malls over the next week.

But who is protecting the rest of America ? Think of the children.
Woke-Barney.jpeg
is it so bad to think of the children?

'Brigitte Gabriel, a Trump supporter and the founder of anti-Muslim advocacy group ACT! for America, took time out of her day yesterday to tweet: “Barney is returning. They better not make him woke.'

Conservatives are at their most dishonest and idiotic when misrepresenting and lying about 'woke.'
Hahahahahahahaha Mrs Jones lecturing us on dishonesty and lying. Hahahahahahahaha

K...o...o...k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back