Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

7 are in california - LA & San Fran
2 in Kansas City
And one in the summer of love district of Portland

We are given all the demographic data such as age, sex, income ect

But surprisingly not race

From which we can safely deduce that the residents are black

I hope this OP meets all the forum rules for conservatives because I dont want to get frozen

2 in Kansas City

I hope this OP meets all the forum rules for conservatives because I dont want to get frozen
Lots of dangerous neighborhoods and I am familiar enough with your posts now to know you aren't saying they are dangerous because the people are black, but when that is mostly the case, it does beg the question of why?

What are Americans doing to their black citizens promoting all this 'Black History Month', a woke "Black National Anthem", 'African American studies', what appears to be a majority of black people depicted in advertising, a "George Floyd statue", Critical Race Theory, reparations are brought up again and again, etc. etc. etc.?

And too many predominately black neighborhoods, groups etc. become more and more angry, more and more destructive, more and more violent. When you create a culture that divides people up into races, I think that will be the result every time.

I have long agreed with Morgan Freeman who said racism would end when people stop talking about it and start treating everybody as people/Americans/citizens instead of 'whites' 'blacks' et al.

Lots of dangerous neighborhoods and I am familiar enough with your posts now to know you aren't saying they are dangerous because the people are black, but when that is mostly the case, it does beg the question of why?

What are Americans doing to their black citizens promoting all this 'Black History Month', a woke "Black National Anthem", what appears to be a majority of black people depicted in advertising, a "George Floyd statue", Critical Race Theory, reparations are brought up again and again, etc. etc. etc.?

And too many predominately black neighborhoods, groups etc. become more and more angry, more and more destructive, more and more violent. When you create a culture that divides people up into races, I think that will be the result every time.

I have long agreed with Morgani think its difficult Freeman who said racism would end when people stop talking about it and start treating everybody as people/Americans/citizen instead of 'whites' 'blacks' et al.
I remember Obama’s black attorney general criticizing criticizing white America for not wanting to have a debate about race

But it seems to me that our woke liberal news media are the cowards who want to withhold information from the public so that they can control the conclusions being drawn

So you are correct that the main focus of my ire here is the totally disgusting liberal news media that fills so many liberal brains with mush

What are Americans doing to their black citizens promoting all this 'Black History Month', a woke "Black National Anthem", 'African American studies', what appears to be a majority of black people depicted in advertising, a "George Floyd statue", Critical Race Theory, reparations are brought up again and again, etc. etc. etc.?

I have long agreed with Morgan Freeman who said racism would end when people stop talking about it and start treating everybody as people/Americans/citizens instead of 'whites' 'blacks' et al.
There’s no money or influence in integration. Just ask the NAACP, CBC, UNCF, BET, etc. and look what happened to the Negro Leagues. Integration is bad for business.

2 in Kansas City

You didn't have to do all of that research. You could have just posted all blue high population cities.

Forum List

Back