Barney the purple dinosaur is back – and right-wing trolls are terrified he’s gone ‘woke’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This scandal dwarfs the M and Ms battle.Its even worse than the trans barbie war..

As America fights the forces of Satan a new enemy raises its purple head.

Whee is Ted Cruz when the nation needs him. In Cancun I expect. I look forward to Gov Ron banning Barney from Floridas malls over the next week.

But who is protecting the rest of America ? Think of the children.
Woke-Barney.jpeg

Last edited:

This scandal dwarfs the M and Ms battle.Its even worse than the trans barbie war..

Whee is Ted Cruz when the nation needs him. In Cancun I expect. I look forward to Gov Ron banning Barney from Floridas malls over the next week.

But who is protecting the rest of America ? Think of the chilften.
Woke-Barney.jpeg
Funny how simply hoping he isn’t pushing transsexual nonsense on children makes one “right wing” now.

Does that mean you admit all lefties support pushing transsexualism on kids?

Woke-Barney.jpeg
kook

I wish this generation had a Bill nye the science guy or something like him. We really neeed to fight back against idiocy and religious idiocy...Of course that is one in the same!

I wish this generation had a Bill nye the science guy or something like him. We really neeed to fight back against idiocy and religious idiocy...Of course that is one in the same!

You mean Bill Nye the Mechanical Engineer?

I'm a ChemE AND I have a Master's Degree (unlike Bill) does that make me a "science guy" that is infallible as well?

Woke-Barney.jpeg
Groomer the dinosaur...

What does the + in LGBTQ+ mean?

Funny how simply hoping he isn’t pushing transsexual nonsense on children makes one “right wing” now.

Does that mean you admit all lefties support pushing transsexualism on kids?
I love you
You love me
Were a happy
fa mi ly

What is all that shit about ? fucking grooming purple bastard.

You idiots are like the Romans wondering why the Goths and the Vandals are at the walls.
There is no wall. Trump didn't build it. I was just up on the Canadian border recently. Didn't see any Visigoths trying to get in. Border crossings are also down on the Mexican border as well.
Is it difficult mustering up all that outrage energy over small potatoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back