Barney Frank Blasts GOP 'Arsonists' For Blocking Obama Nominees

You SAID 'Democrat'... NOT 'elected Democrat'. There IS a difference, you know.

I apologize. I temporarily forgot how disingenuous the right debates.

How is what he said disingenuous? Be specific. Ohh and explain again how it was arson for the Republicans to prevent the President from recess Appointments this time but not when Reid did it to Bush.

Still waiting.

Didn't the Democrats do the same to Bush?

No they didn't. Don't just "assume". It's makes an "ass" out of you.

You are proving you are IGNORANT as hell, The Senate Under Reid did in FACT stay in session to prevent President Bush from appointing recess appointments.

You keep proving just how fucking stupid you are.

By Paige Lavender

Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) sharply criticized Senate Republicans Friday for blocking President Barack Obama's nominees to head government agencies.

"It is the legislative equivalent to an arsonist having set a fire and objecting to a building’s inhabitants using the fire exit," Frank writes in an op-ed for The Washington Post.

More: Barney Frank Blasts Senate Republicans For Blocking Richard Cordray, Other Obama Nominees

Did he threaten to scratch their eyes out next?

By Paige Lavender

Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) sharply criticized Senate Republicans Friday for blocking President Barack Obama's nominees to head government agencies.

"It is the legislative equivalent to an arsonist having set a fire and objecting to a building’s inhabitants using the fire exit," Frank writes in an op-ed for The Washington Post.
More: Barney Frank Blasts Senate Republicans For Blocking Richard Cordray, Other Obama Nominees

I used to find it strange that people like you would call one side on something they praise the other for doing, now I find it normal.

That scares me.

Forum List

Back