Barney Frank Blasts GOP 'Arsonists' For Blocking Obama Nominees

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Paige Lavender

Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) sharply criticized Senate Republicans Friday for blocking President Barack Obama's nominees to head government agencies.

"It is the legislative equivalent to an arsonist having set a fire and objecting to a building’s inhabitants using the fire exit," Frank writes in an op-ed for The Washington Post.
More: Barney Frank Blasts Senate Republicans For Blocking Richard Cordray, Other Obama Nominees

The Brothel In His Apartment Congressman and Fannie/Freddie promoter criticizes the minority of Republicans in the Senate? What did he blast them with? Heated air through a 12-inch plastic straw? :lmao: :lmao:

I'm not an Obama fan, but how in the hell is he supposed to get much done without any help from the right? The right is holding Obama and America hostage simply to prevent him from being reelected. I suspect that will be reflected in the next elections.

I'm not an Obama fan, but how in the hell is he supposed to get much done without any help from the right? The right is holding Obama and America hostage simply to prevent him from being reelected. I suspect that will be reflected in the next elections.

Well, his policies the past 2 years haven't worked...I'm sure if he changed to more productive policies that worked to grow businesses and creating jobs. He would get the support of the right. At least I'd hope so.

He has to realize that what he has done since January 2009 hasn't worked out to well. Time to rethink and work towards a proven ways to grow the economy....More money for the avg consumer; so he or she can grow there wealth to be able to spend on growing the economy(gdp, jobs, ect). All relates.:eusa_drool:

Last edited:

Did you say the same when Obama and the Democrats were ignoring the republicans? How about complaining when Reid did exactly the same thing to Bush on recess appointments?

New Topics

Forum List

Back