Bare grocery store shelves are the result of President Joe Biden's policies

Rising demand is due to the triliions he has been spending so his policy of spending trillions does, in fact, contribute to the shortages.
Did you whine and cry about shortages in 2020 or is this just a new idea fomenting in the minds of partisan political demography?

FBvuaNTWUAMcXsT.jpg

FALSE!

"I’d consider this claim to be false," Vishal Gaur, professor of manufacturing management at Cornell University, said in an email. "The shortages we are experiencing are due to supply chain backlog and linkages."

Why do people post fake news to Facebook and Twitter? (And usmessageboard?)
Upgrading infrastructure should be a priority.

I doubt very seriously that the UN is a body of economic activity by those with capital.
Honestly? Until I looked into it? I have never in my life, seen more web pages scrubbed on the topic than this.

Very VERY suspicious.

Most of the links at this site are completely dead, even when you go back in time to try to find them. . .

Here is one I found that is still there. I had to go back twenty years to find one though, they have deleted dozens of them. This just doesn't happen. Someone is trying to hide something.

1635006009931.png
Buttigieg: Supply Issues ‘Driven by‘ Pandemic and ‘Pandemic Ends When We Get Everybody Vaccinated‘
Fuck Biden and everyone that voted for him

Just got back from the grocery store. Only empty spot on any shelf was for Gatorade. Literally every other shelf was full.

The last time I could not find something I was looking for was 2020

FBvuaNTWUAMcXsT.jpg

FALSE!

"I’d consider this claim to be false," Vishal Gaur, professor of manufacturing management at Cornell University, said in an email. "The shortages we are experiencing are due to supply chain backlog and linkages."

So based on one leftist professor’s opinion it’s false? But in the same sentence he says it’s due to supply chain backlog and linkages that Biden can unclog with several strokes of his pen. You’re an idiot. As is the professor.

FBvuaNTWUAMcXsT.jpg

FALSE!

Simple reason… to get attention

Just got back from the grocery store. Only empty spot on any shelf was for Gatorade. Literally every other shelf was full.

Yeah, that's odd. I went shopping last night, and there were no empty spots anywhere in my store either.

But. . . I have to be honest, I would be naive if I really thought that this situation is going to last. I live in a state with only 9 million folks, and I really don't know how long the stocks in the warehouses are going to hold if they are not replenished.

I am also aware that most of the supplies in my state all depend on how smoothly things run in Chicago.

Supply-Chain Backlogs Turn Chicago Into New Chokepoint​

Some railroads have restricted container shipments into the key Midwestern freight hub as bottlenecks from a flood of container imports stretch inland from the West Coast​

I am just surprised folks are not panic buying yet, given this media fear mongering.

Yeah, that's odd. I went shopping last night, and there were no empty spots anywhere in my store either.

But. . . I have to be honest, I would be naive if I really thought that this situation is going to last. I live in a state with only 9 million folks, and I really don't know how long the stocks in the warehouses are going to hold if they are not replenished.

I am also aware that most of the supplies in my state all depend on how smoothly things run in Chicago.

Supply-Chain Backlogs Turn Chicago Into New Chokepoint​

Some railroads have restricted container shipments into the key Midwestern freight hub as bottlenecks from a flood of container imports stretch inland from the West Coast​

I am just surprised folks are not panic buying yet, given this media fear mongering.

The supply chain problems will be worked out by the market as they should, the Feds cannot fix it.

It must be regional because our grocery stores are fully stocked. The only thing that ever runs out is Dasani water and Beefaroni, HEY stop hogging all the Beefaroni you MF'ers!

The supply chain problems will be worked out by the market as they should, the Feds cannot fix it.
No, but they can certainly make it worse.

FBvuaNTWUAMcXsT.jpg

FALSE!

I might say this is just someone in "denial".....

But it's more sinister than that......

You are a misguided Godless mass of flesh who has been successfully indoctrinated to hate everything American.

Keep what up?

Pointing out the creeps in the GOP?
Bad economics makes people ornery. I would give the Progs a pass, but they for over 4 years brought all the barrels against Trump and the Deplorables. Nothing but vile accusations that never ended. Now you are screwing with people and their comforts of life which is being reduced and may go to surviving for many. Progs are doing everything wrong to promote real growth in our nation. Globalists goals are to export our economy to other nations to increase theirs. And our standard of living drops because of it. We now know why Trump tried to bring back manufacturing but was rebuffed by you, the real traitors. Even if successful it would take decades to get a lot of it back and we may pay more for products to give a fair wage to employees. But that would reduce social programs and large government a bit. and progs can not have that.

To look at Biden you would never believe he could have eaten that many groceries in just 10 months.

Forum List

Back