Full breakdown of Kamala NASA propaganda video with child actors (video)

I make do...I hope you are shitting well because life can be bothersome if not. Maybe next you all can complain about the color of the Sun.
Honestly? I thought the complaining about Trump was more bothersome, and much more "ado about nothing."

This is a particularly good breakdown of the SCRIPTED propaganda video of KaMALA Harris

The artificial reality of the Left. Well put. Nothing they say or do is ever based in fact.

Pretty funny though listening to Kammy the Whore sit there telling kids never to let others tell them what they are as she has spent every waking day of her political career doing just that telling the entire Right and GOP they are all "terrorists" just for standing up and opposing the illegal coup that put a despicable lowlife like her in power.

The artificial reality of the Left. Well put. Nothing they say or do is ever based in fact.

Pretty funny though listening to Kammy the Whore sit there telling kids never to let others tell them what they are as she has spent every waking day of her political career doing just that telling the entire Right and GOP they are all "terrorists" just for standing up and opposing the illegal coup that put a despicable lowlife like her in power.

I am inspired by her scripted words and the childrens’ scripted reactions.

Just amazing.

The kids are PHENOMENAL actors to be able to pretend they were not miserable in her presence.

Surely that is why actors were hired instead of regular children giving genuine unscripted responses.

EVERYTHING IS FAKE. EVERYTHING IS PROPAGANDA WITH THE LEFT.

WAKE UP SHEEP! STOP COUNTING YOURSELVES AND WAKE UP.

Lefties, why do you accept this bullshit propaganda like trained seals?

Seriously.

Why?

Why do you buy these lies?

The rich must pay their fair share? Nearly everyone in Congress is rich.

WHY DONT THEY LEAD BY EXAMPLE AND PAY MORE TO THE TREASURY?

You guys are so WILLFULLY fucking blind.

I am inspired by her scripted words and the childrens’ scripted reactions.

Just amazing.

The kids are PHENOMENAL actors to be able to pretend they were not miserable in her presence.

Surely that is why actors were hired instead of regular children giving genuine unscripted responses.

EVERYTHING IS FAKE. EVERYTHING IS PROPAGANDA WITH THE LEFT.

WAKE UP SHEEP! STOP COUNTING YOURSELVES AND WAKE UP.
The whore was talking to teenagers like they were 5 year olds.

Forum List

Back