Barcelona attack

More Pogo Dumbfuck, it's gotta be separatists!

"Separatism is separatism. It's always about territory and autonomy. Nobody ever characterized the IRA as "Christian terrorists".

"Here's a page on Separatist/Secessionist movements in Europe, way too many to count in over 20 countries.

Here's a map of those movements in Spain alone (from that page)...

450px-Separatismos_na_Espanha.svg.png

Catalonia would be the lighter green on the right including Majorca. And Barcelona.
The Basques would be the darker green extending into France.
The yellow in the far left would be Galícia. It's marked by the same mountain range that separates Spain and Portugal, hence the language thing.
These have been going on far FAR longer than anything contemporary. Yet vacuums like the OP just stick their fingers in their historical ears and go "Moooooooslims!"

TheI IRA attacks were approved actions, by the criminal organization called
The Roman Catholic Church.
Wow. Roudy was right; you are dumb....but I'm open to the possibility that you are just nuts. So you really think the Pope told the IRA to commit mass murder? Even against other Catholics?

I know, as a militant atheist, you hate all religions, but, seriously dude, get a fucking clue. Claiming the Roman Catholic Church ordered terrorism just makes you look like a nutjob.

Why did the churches in Ireland protect them (IRA)?
Why did the churches not turn the members in?
Why did the churches fund the arms for the so-called freedom fighters?
Why did the British and the Catholic church cover up the role of Catholic priests in the attacks?
Why does the long history show, many, many, many, many, many records of the
Cholitic Church being tied to the bringer of death?

Crusades - Wikipedia
Religious war - Wikipedia

Waring is the godly ways. Which includes terrorist activities.
From being in the planning, providing the funds and protecting the crimes done by godly workers.
But be warned, the young ass raping belongs to the priest. Really, if you were sexually abused by
priest for gods you would be a terrorist.

Last edited:
Very sad. I am German and we spend our family vacation in Tarragona, visiting Barcelona, of course, being the most beautiful city ever! In fact last year we were in Israel and though let's go somewhere this year where there is no political turmoil or islamists. Seems there is no escape.
That's why we went to Spain too. We were told "it's safer than the rest of Europe".
Well Germany, France and Spain have been hit. Next year we'll go to Portugal I guess. I'm making light of it, but I feel anything, but.
I hear Croatia also beautiful and has the best beaches, and safe for now from Muslims, but why travel all the way there when we have the Caribbean?
Why go to the Caribbean when we have the Keys and the Gulf Coast?

I was reading a recent article about tourists in Mexico being given tainted liquor then robbed, beaten and/or raped. They should have gone to Florida.

Blackout victims at Mexico resorts have little hope of justice
i am not a big fan of Mexico either. But some of the other countries like Barbados, Bahamas, St. Lucia, Costa Rica, etc. I have been too [sic] are safe and have some of the world's top resorts. But that's about it, other than the resort there isn't much else too [sic] do.

http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/blog/english-mistakes/to-too-two/

That's why we went to Spain too. We were told "it's safer than the rest of Europe".
Well Germany, France and Spain have been hit. Next year we'll go to Portugal I guess. I'm making light of it, but I feel anything, but.
I hear Croatia also beautiful and has the best beaches, and safe for now from Muslims, but why travel all the way there when we have the Caribbean?
Why go to the Caribbean when we have the Keys and the Gulf Coast?

I was reading a recent article about tourists in Mexico being given tainted liquor then robbed, beaten and/or raped. They should have gone to Florida.

Blackout victims at Mexico resorts have little hope of justice
i am not a big fan of Mexico either. But some of the other countries like Barbados, Bahamas, St. Lucia, Costa Rica, etc. I have been too [sic] are safe and have some of the world's top resorts. But that's about it, other than the resort there isn't much else too [sic] do.

http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/blog/english-mistakes/to-too-two/
Thanks, yes of course I know the diff.

Happens often when I'm posting using an iPad that wants to type what it wants and I don't proof my post properly. Believe it or not I just had four corrections in this very post!

Mossos Mossos @mossos · 40m 18: 58h. Let's continue working to identify the driver of the van that yesterday attacked Barcelona. Thank you for your collaboration

Mossos Mossos @mossos · 40m 18: 58h. Let's continue working to identify the driver of the van that yesterday attacked Barcelona. Thank you for your collaboration
They are not sure if he is one of the four jihadis who were kills

"Separatism is separatism. It's always about territory and autonomy. Nobody ever characterized the IRA as "Christian terrorists".

"Here's a page on Separatist/Secessionist movements in Europe, way too many to count in over 20 countries.

Catalonia would be the lighter green on the right including Majorca. And Barcelona.
The yellow in the far left would be Galícia. It's marked by the same mountain range that separates Spain and Portugal, hence the language thing.
These have been going on far FAR longer than anything contemporary. Yet vacuums like the OP just stick their fingers in their historical ears and go "Moooooooslims!"

Wow. Roudy was right; you are dumb....but I'm open to the possibility that you are just nuts. So you really think the Pope told the IRA to commit mass murder? Even against other Catholics?

I know, as a militant atheist, you hate all religions, but, seriously dude, get a fucking clue. Claiming the Roman Catholic Church ordered terrorism just makes you look like a nutjob.

Why did the British and the Catholic church cover up the role of Catholic priests in the attacks?

Crusades - Wikipedia

From being in the planning, providing the funds and protecting the crimes done by godly workers.
But be warned, the young ass raping belongs to the priest. Really, if you were sexually abused by
TL; DR. Obviously you can't refute the fact you are claiming the Pope ordered terrorist acts and murders of both Catholics and fellow Christians.

Enjoy your militant atheist fantasies, Baz. You really aren't very smart.

You think the poop runs the

Crusades - Wikipedia

TL; DR. Obviously you can't refute the fact you are claiming the Pope ordered terrorist acts and murders of both Catholics and fellow Christians.

You think the Poop runs the show at the Vatican? :cuckoo::lmao:

Terrorist attack in Catalonia: the police handed over to France the report of a white Kango

Thursday, August 17, a white van drove into the crowd in downtown Barcelona, Spain and then Cambrils. Daech claimed responsibility for the attack, via his agency Amaq. The attack killed 14 people and more than a hundred wounded. Four men were arrested, but the driver of the vehicle is on the run. He is actively sought by the police.
Spain has given France a report of a white Kangoo rental wanted in connection with attacks that have affected Catalonia, learned franceinfo, without knowing why it would be linked to the attacks.

EN DIRECT - Attaque terroriste en Catalogne : les policiers ont transmis à la France le signalement d'une Kangoo blanche

Crusades - Wikipedia

LOL Man, you really are over the edge. Have a nice life, Baz. You seem very likely to end up hanging yourself in a closet. Try getting some help before you do.

Crusades - Wikipedia

LOL Man, you really are over the edge. Have a nice life, Baz. You seem very likely to end up hanging yourself in a closet. Try getting some help before you do.
Do not worry about him, he's being a jerk. and he like it.

Forum List

Back