Barber arrested for pulling gun on customer, says he 'doesn't cut black hair'

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
If this guy was a cop he'd get support because you never know...black guy could've meant Shave as in some sort of code for murdering him.

Larry Thomas, 65, was arrested and charged with pointing and presenting firearms at a person.

"I asked him does he shave, Can I have a shave?'" said Arthur Hill, of Fort Mill.

"He said, 'I don't do black hair,'" Hill recalled. "I asked him does he shave, can he shave me, and he said, 'I don't do black hair.'"

Hill says he had never been to the barbershop in the 2100 block of Celanese Road before. However, he says he was pressed for time and needed a shave before work.

"I can't have facial hair, I work around food," he explained.

Hill says he asked Thomas to clarify why he couldn't get a cut.

"I said, 'Are you referring to African American hair?' He said, 'Yeah,' and at the time I noticed he already had his hand gripped on a .38 snub nose chrome revolver."

Hill says he told Thomas he didn't want any trouble and left, but he contacted the York County Sheriff's Office.

Again, what did the guy do to provoke a gun being pointed at him? Right, he was black or maybe the thought of shaving "black hair" scared him so much he thought he was in danger or something like that

Did you link ALL THE details???

The local police have numerous reports of this guy doing this same thing....to people of all color. White. Black. Hispanic. And others. Refusing service to them....for all sorts of reasons.

Because.....he's autistic. Yes. Sorta mentally ill. And he said he isn't trained to cut black hair. Because...it is different.

Funny.....all the numerous reports the cops have taken of this mentally ill barber doing this EXACT same thing to all sorts of people.....but NOW it becomes an issue. Hmmmm. Wonder why now?

If this guy was a cop he'd get support because you never know...black guy could've meant Shave as in some sort of code for murdering him.

Larry Thomas, 65, was arrested and charged with pointing and presenting firearms at a person.

"I asked him does he shave, Can I have a shave?'" said Arthur Hill, of Fort Mill.

"He said, 'I don't do black hair,'" Hill recalled. "I asked him does he shave, can he shave me, and he said, 'I don't do black hair.'"

Hill says he had never been to the barbershop in the 2100 block of Celanese Road before. However, he says he was pressed for time and needed a shave before work.

"I said, 'Are you referring to African American hair?' He said, 'Yeah,' and at the time I noticed he already had his hand gripped on a .38 snub nose chrome revolver."

Hill says he told Thomas he didn't want any trouble and left, but he contacted the York County Sheriff's Office.

Again, what did the guy do to provoke a gun being pointed at him? Right, he was black or maybe the thought of shaving "black hair" scared him so much he thought he was in danger or something like that

You need to read the story......he never pointed the gun at the guy.....

"He did not point it at me, but it was clear in sight like he meant business."

The guy was afraid he was about to be robbed? So he put his hand on his pistol...sounds like they were alone.....it is his store, he didn't draw or point the weapon...so what is the point of this story?

Ok he showed him the gun for entering his barbershop. Better?

The local police have numerous reports of this guy doing this same thing....to people of all color. White. Black. Hispanic. And others.

We all know why you didnt post the quote. In case anyone doesnt know why its because you're lying.

The guy was afraid he was about to be robbed? So he put his hand on his pistol...sounds like they were alone.....it is his store, he didn't draw or point the weapon...so what is the point of this story?
You don't have to point it. It is not legal to pull it either.

Ok he showed him the gun for entering his barbershop. Better?

No.......he told the guy he wasn't going to cut his hair, and the guy didn't seem to want to leave......

He did not pull it either..........he was in his own store and seems to have felt threatened by the other guy's demeanor............

You added this excuse after I quoted it. Its a poor excuse as you put a question mark on it because you dont even know. But if you read the story the guy never said he was afraid of anything.

But thanks for making up feelings to justify pulling weapons on customers

First he said he only wanted a shave, then he asked why he couldn't get a cut. Which is it, a shave or a cut?

Did you link ALL THE details???

The local police have numerous reports of this guy doing this same thing....to people of all color. White. Black. Hispanic. And others. Refusing service to them....for all sorts of reasons.

Because.....he's autistic. Yes. Sorta mentally ill. And he said he isn't trained to cut black hair. Because...it is different.

Funny.....all the numerous reports the cops have taken of this mentally ill barber doing this EXACT same thing to all sorts of people.....but NOW it becomes an issue. Hmmmm. Wonder why now?
Because of the gun?

He did not pull it either..........he was in his own store and seems to have felt threatened by the other guy's demeanor............

Yeah except he didnt say that at all. I guess he was afraid because he was black...totally reasonable.

This is the bullshit excuse these guys use to justify police shootings. "He mustve done something wrong for someone to shoot him"

The barber in this story isnt wrong according to 2A...Sure the guy didnt do anything to him but....he COULD HAVE so....

The local police have numerous reports of this guy doing this same thing....to people of all color. White. Black. Hispanic. And others.

We all know why you didnt post the quote. In case anyone doesnt know why its because you're lying.

Post what quote? Google it. Rock Hill police spokesman said they have 8 reports of him doing this since 2007 against people of various races and 2 out of the 3 sexes...male and female. He has autism. His business reviews online show a history of being rude, abusive and flashing his gun to customers.

As usual....you demand I link what I know is true....and I'll make you look stupid if I must. Or....Google it yourself.

You added this excuse after I quoted it. Its a poor excuse as you put a question mark on it because you dont even know. But if you read the story the guy never said he was afraid of anything.

But thanks for making up feelings to justify pulling weapons on customers

Wrong...the barber says in the story that he felt threatened......look again.....

Hill says he never made any threats to Hill, but he always keeps a gun at his shop for his protection.

"I felt threatened," he said

Here guys......here is the WHOLE STORY our race baiter ClosedCaption "forgot" to add.

Guy is autistic.
Numerous reports of him doing this to many non blacks....including Asian, white, Hispanic, disabled vets, and even a child.

Because he is mentally ill. And....dangerous. Authorities should certainly look into removing his weapon due to his mental illness because someone will be shot eventually.

Did the black customer get offended and angry and aggress towards him? Who knows. Maybe. Maybe not.

But our race baiters can't help it.

Funny how this EXACT thing happened to Asian...Hispanic...Whites....a child....a military vet......but wasn't a NATIONAL STORY until it was a black person....right?

Barber accused of pulling gun on customer, saying he ‘does not cut black hair’

Forum List

Back