Barack Obama's Achievements

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
Please list Obama's achievements as president. To be an achievement he must have solved an actual problem or made it significantly better through some action he took or supported. So the Dow going up is not his achievment. He had no discernible effect on the Dow.

The Nobel Peace Prize for...well, something.

That's a good example of a non achievement. Obama literally did nothing for the prize. The prize was awarded because Obama promised to reduce the nuclear threat. But promising is not the same as doing. And in fact he has increased the nuclear threat, failing to shut down Iran's nuclear program, which is encouraging the Saudis to get their own nukes.

Please list Obama's achievements as president. To be an achievement he must have solved an actual problem or made it significantly better through some action he took or supported. So the Dow going up is not his achievment. He had no discernible effect on the Dow.

He can suck down a two-hit bowl in a single draw from the bong!

CHOOM GANG for da WIN.

He kept Republicans from running the country

Wrong. Every time there is some failure the Lefties here blame the GOP in the House for blocking it. So that doesnt really wash.
You're too stupid to know how stupid you are.
Next.

He managed to give Republicans third degree butthurt for five years

work.2982263.1.sticker,375x360.sniveling-republican-butthurt-forever-v1.png

Last edited:
He managed to give Republicans third degree butthurt for five years

You mean after the GOP re-took the House in a landslide and holds most of the governorships and state houses?
The fact you cannot list a single achievement, even a left nut sucker like you, speaks volumes.

He's been able to keep smoking without anyone getting a photo.

He's redefined the term "girly-man".

He has successfully hoodwinked more than half the voting public, twice.

He has bought and paid for the mainstream press without spending a single dollar.

He's kept his wife Zira on a short leash. < stunning, that one.

I know there's lots more, but I have shit to do.

Although I do not have quantifiable data....I would say Obama has told more lies by far than any President in U.S. History. That's an accomplishment....right?

Achievements are....

Well first, Bush's achievements were what? Waging war? Ending with the worst recession since WW2?
Clinton's achievements were what? Getting of with some women.
Bush senior's achievements were what? Getting kicked out of office and not going into Iraq.
Reagan's achievements were what? Looking like a nice guy and having Gorbachev wondering who put that guy into office.

But, Obama's biggest achievement has been slowing down the vilification of Muslims.

Achievements are....

Well first, Bush's achievements were what? Waging war? Ending with the worst recession since WW2?
Clinton's achievements were what? Getting of with some women.
Bush senior's achievements were what? Getting kicked out of office and not going into Iraq.
Reagan's achievements were what? Looking like a nice guy and having Gorbachev wondering who put that guy into office.

But, Obama's biggest achievement has been slowing down the vilification of Muslims.

I didnt ask about Bush, Clinton or Reagan.
So your post is pathetic.

Clinton = Welfare Reform

Reagan = Ending the Cold War. Dissolution of the old Soviet Empire

Bush Jr. = Saved millions of lives in Africa in one of the greatest humanitarian success stories in history.

Bush Sr. = Economic policies helped usher in the 90's boom

Obama = Zero.

Forum List

Back