Barack Obama - the most divisive politician in U.S. history

President Obama has ordered flags to be flown at half-staff until Friday to honor the police officers shot and killed over the weekend in Baton Rouge, La.
I

One of the greatest honors a nation shows anyone upon their death is to fly our flag at half mast. Which Obama is doing and having done.

And you want to bust his ass because the white house ain't blue?
Show some respect to the police.

American flags at the White House, public buildings around the country, and military and diplomatic posts around the world will fly at half-staff until sunset on July 22, according to a presidential proclamation issued Monday.

"That's just how white folks will do you" - Barack Obama
This was NOT an Obama quote it is Obama quoting a Black friend of his. He didn't approve of the thought and said he "was learning that black people could be mean and then some".

If you're looking for divisiveness, look to people who twist words.
Deleted. My fault for not researching that better. Thank you for the context.

Interesting. You look for material about a divisive president. Which you then find, dont research and have to back off your claim. Thats not divisive now is it?
I didn't "look" jack-ass. Notice there wasn't a link in that post?!? I remembered hearing that.

We know he's divisive. We don't need to "look" for stuff. You're just too much of a typical blind partisan hack liberal to accept facts.

Obama will need to make giant strides to divide the country more than the the Republicans... last time I checked they couldnt unify their own party, much less the country.

"That's just how white folks will do you" - Barack Obama
This was NOT an Obama quote it is Obama quoting a Black friend of his. He didn't approve of the thought and said he "was learning that black people could be mean and then some".

Deleted. My fault for not researching that better. Thank you for the context.

Interesting. You look for material about a divisive president. Which you then find, dont research and have to back off your claim. Thats not divisive now is it?
I didn't "look" jack-ass. Notice there wasn't a link in that post?!? I remembered hearing that.

We know he's divisive. We don't need to "look" for stuff. You're just too much of a typical blind partisan hack liberal to accept facts.
Who's we?
Argumentum ad populum fallicy!

Was it turned rainbow after the Orlando shootings ? Or any other mass shooting ?
Was there a point to your post here....? :uhh:

You bash him for not turning the lights blue for the cops . But if he didnt do it for the other shootings , why is he bad for not doing it for the police ?
You don't think the targeting of police officers far exceeds the random killings of a mass shooting?!? Seriously?!?

People die every day in this nation. It doesn't warrant something special by the White House. But when men and women who wear the uniform are specifically targeted and killed across the country - yeah....I think that deserves the White House being turned blue. Especially when he does it for something so trivial and meaningless as a person's sexual preference.

another BS thread.....

the racial hatred of the rabid right does not make this president divisive. it makes you bigots.

poor whining wingers.
So if a white Republican president said "that's just how black folk will do you" - you'll fully support him and that statement, right? :cool-45:
If Republicans called the first black president uppity, boy and tar baby. I would say Republicans are racist pricks.
Republicans are racist pricks.
There, could it be any clearer?

Obama will need to make giant strides to divide the country more than the the Republicans... last time I checked they couldnt unify their own party, much less the country.
That's because conservatives aren't blind obedient puppies like libtards. We call out our politicians, we hold their feet to the fire, and most of all - we don't blindly follow the official party platform at all costs. We do something liberals have never done: we think for ourselves.

Was it turned rainbow after the Orlando shootings ? Or any other mass shooting ?

You bash him for not turning the lights blue for the cops . But if he didnt do it for the other shootings , why is he bad for not doing it for the police ?
You don't think the targeting of police officers far exceeds the random killings of a mass shooting?!? Seriously?!?

People die every day in this nation. It doesn't warrant something special by the White House. But when men and women who wear the uniform are specifically targeted and killed across the country - yeah....I think that deserves the White House being turned blue. Especially when he does it for something so trivial and meaningless as a person's sexual preference.

Ummmmm what happened to "All Lives Matter!" ?

You right wingers are such disingenuous a-holes.

Deflection!

another BS thread.....

the racial hatred of the rabid right does not make this president divisive. it makes you bigots.

poor whining wingers.
So if a white Republican president said "that's just how black folk will do you" - you'll fully support him and that statement, right? :cool-45:
If Republicans called the first black president uppity, boy and tar baby. I would say Republicans are racist pricks.
What Republican president said that R-tard? Please provide a link.

That's because conservatives aren't blind obedient puppies like libtards. We call out our politicians, we hold their feet to the fire, and most of all - we don't blindly follow the official party platform at all costs. We do something liberals have never done: we think for ourselves.

my point still stands, and you just agreed with me.

TYVM

another BS thread.....

poor whining wingers.
On the record or off?

If someone was going around targeting black people (and especially if those black people were risking their lives to serve) I would 100% support turning the White House whatever color they wanted if I had turned the White House colors for other issues (which, incidentally should never have been done in the first place).

Any other pitiful and disingenuous weak-ass arguments you'd like me to destroy? Why can't you just grow the fuck up and admit when this guy is wrong? God Almighty you're commitment to defending this guy on everything as if you were one of his own daughters is embarrassing.

TYVM
You have no point and I didn't "agree" with anything you said. Otherwise I would have said "I agree". :lol:

If someone was going around targeting black people (and especially if those black people were risking their lives to serve) I would 100% support turning the White House whatever color they wanted if I had turned the White House colors for other issues (which, incidentally should never have been done in the first place).

Any other pitiful and disingenuous weak-ass arguments you'd like me to destroy? Why can't you just grow the fuck up and admit when this guy is wrong? God Almighty you're commitment to defending this guy on everything as if you were one of his own daughters is embarrassing.
Tantrum alert!
Stage 3.

TYVM
You have no point and I didn't "agree" with anything you said. Otherwise I would have said "I agree". :lol:

go back to sleep, when we need you we'll ring a bell or something.

He'll turn the White House rainbow to celebrate homosexuality but he refuses to turn the White House blue to honor all of the fallen officers. And this is after his anti-law enforcement rhetoric played a part in the hostilities.

OBAMA IGNORES POLICE REQUEST - Won't Turn White House 'Blue' in Honor of Slain Dallas Officers
another BS thread.....

poor whining wingers.

Barry the fuck up didn't heal shit, his racism and intolerance of those who disagree with him have made things as bad as they can possibly be. Why don't you give him more fellatio... Dip shit
Lol

He'll turn the White House rainbow to celebrate homosexuality but he refuses to turn the White House blue to honor all of the fallen officers. And this is after his anti-law enforcement rhetoric played a part in the hostilities.

OBAMA IGNORES POLICE REQUEST - Won't Turn White House 'Blue' in Honor of Slain Dallas Officers
another BS thread.....

poor whining wingers.

Barry the fuck up didn't heal shit, his racism and intolerance of those who disagree with him have made things as bad as they can possibly be. Why don't you give him more fellatio... Dip shit
Lol
Irony at it's most ironic.

The RWNJ's have been twisting words and their panties ever since it became clear in 2008 the he was going to beat McCain.

His presidency has been divisive. The GOP establishment saw to that from the very first day. They have successfully built their own bubble out of the CT's. So congrats to them for creating a separate reality where the President is a secret Gay Kenyan, a Cop-hating Muslim, whose sole goal is to destroy America as they know it!

another BS thread.....

poor whining wingers.
Don't tell me you're so stupid you can't see the difference between someone talking about people they know and white wingers trashing the first black president.

Like I said. Racist pricks.

Forum List

Back