Barack Obama - the most divisive politician in U.S. history

Like I said earlier . The white house didn't do a light show for any of the MANY tragic shootings before .
  • Those other shootings did not target certain people. The victims were random.
  • Those other victims were not men and women wearing the uniform sacrificing for their communities.
  • Nobody specifically requested the White House be lit up for the other shootings
You're attempt to defend Obama simply doesn't hold up.

ALL LIVES MATTER!!! Does that ring a bell Pat?? But I guess blue lives matter more.

Isn't that what you shit on BLM for as you mis represent there stance .
What does that have to do with the indisputable bullet points above? All lives do matter (and that includes the babies that you people support aborting). Why are you mocking such a fundamental truth? Had the Orlando victims request the White House be lit up like it was for freaking homosexuality, I would have fully expected Obama to comply and would have criticized him if he hadn't.

Like I said earlier . The white house didn't do a light show for any of the MANY tragic shootings before .
  • Those other victims were not men and women wearing the uniform sacrificing for their communities.
  • Nobody specifically requested the White House be lit up for the other shootings

The black people shot in the church were random?

ALL LIVES MATTER!!! Does that ring a bell Pat?? But I guess blue lives matter more.

What does that have to do with the indisputable bullet points above? All lives do matter (and that includes the babies that you people support aborting). Why are you mocking such a fundamental truth? Had the Orlando victims request the White House be lit up like it was for freaking homosexuality, I would have fully expected Obama to comply and would have criticized him if he hadn't.

Was the White House lit up for the gays killed in Orlando?

The black people shot in the church were random?
Yes. They did not all share the same exact occupation. And I can guarantee you that despite attending the same church - they did not all share the exact same beliefs. He walked into a random church and just killed whoever was inside. He did not specifically target them out in the street in large clouds.

Was the White House lit up for the gays killed in Orlando?
Did anyone request that it be? :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back