Bar owner that killed black protester commits suicide after black DA hired and decided to attack

His life didn't matter.

Jake Gardner killed protester while defending his bar during BLM riots.

D.A. & police find shooting was in self-defense.

Under pressure, D.A. appoints black prosecutor to indict Gardner.

Gardner's GoFundMe page taken down.

Gardner commits suicide.
Rip patriot. We had your back.. time is coming
He was a racist, looking for a fight, looking to kill someone. That was discovered in his Facebook posts and statements by relatives. Not a patriot.

Look at who is defending him, more racists.
Why is it racist to call this wrong?

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
He was a racist, looking for a fight, looking to kill someone. That was discovered in his Facebook posts and statements by relatives. Not a patriot.

To call what exactly wrong?

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
He probably had a hunting license but forgot the stamp for predators

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

What was done to this man; we are objecting to the treatment he received, and Stupidbadbrutha (Damn that is one retarded name....smh) is calling us racist for doing so.
Why is it racist to object to this series of events?
If the races were reversed, I seriously doubt he'd have a problem with it, so why does he now?

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

What was done to this man; we are objecting to the treatment he received, and Stupidbadbrutha (Damn that is one retarded name....smh) is calling us racist for doing so.
If the races were reversed, I seriously doubt he'd have a problem with it, so why does he now?

What we know. It was initially ruled self defense. When other evidence was presented the one who made that ruling called for another review of the situation. It was admitted that the initial ruling was based upon incomplete evidence.

When presented with the full evidence a grand jury indicted the man. Now I'll ask again, what part of that do you disagree with?

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

What we know. It was initially ruled self defense. When other evidence was presented the one who made that ruling called for another review of the situation. It was admitted that the initial ruling was based upon incomplete evidence.

When presented with the full evidence a grand jury indicted the man. Now I'll ask again, what part of that do you disagree with?
Not so.
It was not "ruled" self-defense, it clearly was from all the evidence and the DA wasn't going to file charges. A mob showed up at his house and he got an outside prosecutor to handle it so he would be off the hook.
The grand jury was instructed not to consider self defense as a justification.
The man lost his businesses because his leases were cancelled by the landlord, who probably doesn't want his property burnt to the ground by the mob, who are too stupid, vicious, and feral to make the distinction between the businesses and the property they are operating in.
And the disillusionment and isolation caused by this treatment lead to the man killing himself, all for not submitting to the beating and abuse the mob wanted to give him.

(You should do more research on this, IMO.)

I don't like any of that shit, I think it's simply wrong.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.
It was not "ruled" self-defense, it clearly was from all the evidence

You have no clue as to what all the evidence is. Dismissed.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

More than you do apparently.

Grand juries are never presented with full evidence, that is what trials are for.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Full evidence lol

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Grand juries are never presented with full evidence, that is what trials are for.
He’s aware of that, I told him he’s still playing stupid

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Which is how the argument has went.

"Relent to the police when they violate your civil liberties and allow the system to deal with it".

Why doesnt that argument work here?

(But you still do not know what all the evidence is)

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

"Relent to the police when they violate your civil liberties and allow the system to deal with it".

Did you watch the video? Can you tell me what law he broke?

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Already been covered. Not that it matters to you.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Again you and biden can’t answer a question

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Come on Freyassman is that the best you have got, the only reason you are defending this clown is because he is as racist as you are.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Maybe he should start lying like Trump does.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Maybe he should start lying like Trump does.
Can you answer the question?

Seems the grand jury after being presented with all the evidence didn't buy the self defense argument. Previously to the protests a full investigation likely never happens.
It has been said that a "Grand Jury could indict a Ham Sandwich." The reason, there is only one side presented to the Grand Jury to review, the prosecutors, from which, they determine whether the case should go to trial.

Omaha DA i indicted the guy getting attacked.. why? He’s white
D2AE7883-8720-489B-9371-EE9C7E4CB2B3.jpeg

As the president just says he supports law and order, while ignoring cases like these, I think that our military, of which, all have sworn an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC, should finally take a stance, instead of watching its nation be gradually destroyed by not only the animals in the streets, but the clearly, pro-Communist politicians and their supporters, and go in and drag off the garbage excuse for humans that have infested our land, including the Marxist educators.

Forum List

Back