No Consequences After Officers Admit to Sexually Abusing Inmates.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019

Six of the accused officers admitted to having sexual contact with inmates but denied some claims in the lawsuit, according to a government response filed in July.

Kuilan was among the officers who admitted to engaging in sexual misconduct at Coleman, according to the government’s filing. In Kuilan’s case, his victim was Reynolds, the U.S. government acknowledged. Another officer admitted to having sexual contact with seven of the inmates who brought the lawsuit.

No consequences after Florida officers admit to sexually abusing inmates, lawsuit says

No rape charges filed and the taxpayers likely on the hook once again.

I'll bet many of these women were there for crimes nowhere near as bad as rape.

The charges are probably older than four years so the abuse was going on while Obama was president. It sounds a lot like Bill Clinton. Monica wasn't an inmate but I'm sure the most powerful man in the world swore to protect the kid while he used her like a sex toy.

The charges are probably older than four years so the abuse was going on while Obama was president. It sounds a lot like Bill Clinton. Monica wasn't an inmate but I'm sure the most powerful man in the world swore to protect the kid while he used her like a sex toy.

Again another example of a mind set that is really sad. Here we have an example of rape perpetrated by those who are supposed to protect people and all that matters to you is how to blame this on politics.

Again another example of a mind set that is really sad. Here we have an example of rape perpetrated by those who are supposed to protect people and all that matters to you is how to blame this on politics.
You think that a kid succumbing to the will of the most powerful man in the world who used her like a blow up doll wasn't sexual abuse? The only reason Monica didn't sue Bill like that inmate was because she probably feared for her life.

You think that a kid succumbing to the will of the most powerful man in the world who used her like a blow up doll wasn't sexual abuse? The only reason Monica didn't sue Bill like that inmate was because she probably feared for her life.
BS. She wanted that load in her mouth.Billy refused.The only reason anyone heard about it. Bill is an idiot.

"She served time in three federal facilities for a felony firearm possession charge."

Apparently one of the victims was a political prisoner who was being punished for exercising her 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms.

That is just...stupid.

If the case is old (Obama era old), then you are probably using it for political reasons I garantee it. You trying to reignite the #metoo gang by way of digging up bones for political reason's ?? Having a problem with bringing up Clinton in the situation is also being political.

Six of the accused officers admitted to having sexual contact with inmates but denied some claims in the lawsuit, according to a government response filed in July.

Kuilan was among the officers who admitted to engaging in sexual misconduct at Coleman, according to the government’s filing. In Kuilan’s case, his victim was Reynolds, the U.S. government acknowledged. Another officer admitted to having sexual contact with seven of the inmates who brought the lawsuit.

No consequences after Florida officers admit to sexually abusing inmates, lawsuit says

And this is a travesty. These assholes should be investigated, indicted if warranted, and sent to prison for life if convicted.

And this is a travesty. These assholes should be investigated, indicted if warranted, and sent to prison for life if convicted.

It should have happened years ago. That the D,A, was willing to ignore many multiples of women getting raped is why people are protesting. Despite those protests still no charges. When that happens you have to ramp things up.

It should have happened years ago. That the D,A, was willing to ignore many multiples of women getting raped is why people are protesting. Despite those protests still no charges. When that happens you have to ramp things up.

No, you don't. You apply pressure by getting the media involved. You hire a law firm with impeccable credentials and you present a case to the DA and inform him if he doesn't act, then you will file a Civil RICO case against him, personally.

He can't use public money to defend himself. He is thus presented with "do your job, or face bankruptcy ".

I work with the Pacific Legal Foundation out here.

Well it's probably been going on ever since prison's have been around, but why would this poster put the spotlight on the case when we are having rioting, looting, murdering, chaos and mayhem in our city streets ??? I'm sure justice will be done on the perps, but why is this news being posted ?? As a distraction maybe or in hopes of it being above and beyond other major topics being discussed here ??? I'm confused.

No, you don't. You apply pressure by getting the media involved. You hire a law firm with impeccable credentials and you present a case to the DA and inform him if he doesn't act, then you will file a Civil RICO case against him, personally.

He can't use public money to defend himself. He is thus presented with "do your job, or face bankruptcy ".

Poor people can not afford a law firm with impeccable credentials.

Well it's probably been going on ever since prison's have been around, but why would this poster put the spotlight on the case when we are having rioting, looting, murdering, chaos and mayhem in our city streets ??? I'm sure justice will be done on the perps, but why is this news being posted ?? As a distraction maybe or in hopes of it being above and beyond other major topics being discussed here ??? I'm confused.

It doesn't matter. Criminal behavior needs to be exposed.

PLF works pro bono.

This is sickening. They all need to be prosecuted for their crimes.

PLF works pro bono.

These women have good representation and still no arrests.

Forum List

Back