Bar owner that killed black protester commits suicide after black DA hired and decided to attack

His life didn't matter.

Jake Gardner killed protester while defending his bar during BLM riots.

Except his bar wasn't in any real danger, and he just randomly shot someone.

Saves us the expense of a trial.
So he wasn’t pinned down on the ground in a head lock?

The grand jury didn't see it that way.
The video did .. mic drop

The argument has been to just trust the system. Are we now backtracking on that argument also?
Did they trust the system? The DA said the victim was the aggressor. No charges. It wasn’t until a mob banged pots and pans out side his house.. are you for mob justice?

His life didn't matter.

The argument has been to just trust the system. Are we now backtracking on that argument also?
Did they trust the system? The DA said the victim was the aggressor. No charges. It wasn’t until a mob banged pots and pans out side his house.. are you for mob justice?

No, they did not trust the system just the same as you are not now. They were condemned for not trusting the system.

Are we now saying they were right?

His life didn't matter.

No, they did not trust the system just the same as you are not now. They were condemned for not trusting the system.

The system worked up until the mob.. I guess we’ll see who the country vote for .. but seeing that the supreme court will be 6-4 for the next 30 years

His life didn't matter.

The system worked up until the mob.. I guess we’ll see who the country vote for .. but seeing that the supreme court will be 6-4 for the next 30 years

So you are for street justice now also? Justice is only for those who vote a certain way? BTW, when did we add another justice?

His life didn't matter.

So you are for street justice now also? Justice is only for those who vote a certain way? BTW, when did we add another justice?
Can you read? The mob is how the left influence this case.. and we have the votes

His life didn't matter.

Can you read? The mob is how the left influence this case.. and we have the votes

I can read how you avoid answering questions concerning your positions. I can read your blatant hypocrisy.

His life didn't matter.

I can read how you avoid answering questions concerning your positions. I can read your blatant hypocrisy.
Are you saying the mob did not influence this case?

His life didn't matter.

There was a mob sitting on the grand jury? If not, I have no idea what your position is as to why you believe that after seeing all the evidence (all of the evidence) the grand jury shouldn't have indicted.

His life didn't matter.

There was a mob sitting on the grand jury? If not, I have no idea what your position is as to why you believe that after seeing all the evidence (all of the evidence) the grand jury shouldn't have indicted.
What are you talking about there was no grand jury when he was found innocent and the victim was found as the aggressor. Did you not read the entire link that was sent read my post what don’t you understand?

Actually, you struggle with math.

Even assuming that Trump gets his court pick, the breakdown will be 6-3 the days that Roberts decides to be conservative.

But it's unlikely Uncle Thomas will live to be 100, so he'll be replaced at some point.

And that assumes that the Democrats don't increase the size of SCOTUS to 11 and appoint two more liberals.

His life didn't matter.

What are you talking about there was no grand jury when he was found innocent and the victim was found as the aggressor. Did you not read the entire link that was sent read my post what don’t you understand?

The grand jury found against him. Why don't you accept the ruling of the system you expect others to trust?

Actually, you struggle with math.

Even assuming that Trump gets his court pick, the breakdown will be 6-3 the days that Roberts decides to be conservative.

But it's unlikely Uncle Thomas will live to be 100, so he'll be replaced at some point.

And that assumes that the Democrats don't increase the size of SCOTUS to 11 and appoint two more liberals.
So you don’t trust the system?

His life didn't matter.

The grand jury found against him. Why don't you accept the ruling of the system you expect others to trust?
Are you saying you don’t know how the system works? Again you should probably read the link before you post he was already found innocent.

So you don’t trust the system?

Not for a minute.

The real question is, when Trump is gone, how far we will have to go to undo the damage that he has done.
Let me ask you a question do you think threatening the democracy of this country to reshape it is really going to help Democrats win the Senate seats needed? You’re basically admitting you’re going to turn America upside down because you can’t win in 2020

His life didn't matter.

Are you saying you don’t know how the system works? Again you should probably read the link before you post he was already found innocent.

It doesn't work for many. That's why we have protests. You seem to be agreeing so why not support the protests?

His life didn't matter.

It doesn't work for many. That's why we have protests. You seem to be agreeing so why not support the protests?
So you’re the one that doesn’t trust the system. Got cha. I’ll take the video evidence, and remember the mob influence and make my decision that shapes my views thanks

His life didn't matter.

So you’re the one that doesn’t trust the system. Got cha. I’ll take the video evidence, and remember the mob influence and make my decision that shapes my views thanks

You'll take part of the evidence but dismiss the evidence the grand jury also ruled on. Do I trust the system? No. Neither do you. Seems to me you want it to work for some but screw certain others.

That's why the system doesn't work for many.

His life didn't matter.

You'll take part of the evidence but dismiss the evidence the grand jury also ruled on. Do I trust the system? No. Neither do you. Seems to me you want it to work for some but screw certain others.

That's why the system doesn't work for many.
The grand jury only heard what the black prosecutor wanted them to hear.. Not sure you know how the system works

Forum List

Back