Bar owner that killed black protester commits suicide after black DA hired and decided to attack

His life didn't matter.

Jake Gardner killed protester while defending his bar during BLM riots.

D.A. & police find shooting was in self-defense.

Under pressure, D.A. appoints black prosecutor to indict Gardner.

Gardner's GoFundMe page taken down.

Gardner commits suicide.
Rip patriot. We had your back.. time is coming
He was a racist, looking for a fight, looking to kill someone. That was discovered in his Facebook posts and statements by relatives. Not a patriot.

Look at who is defending him, more racists.
Why is it racist to call this wrong?

To call what exactly wrong?
What was done to this man; we are objecting to the treatment he received, and Stupidbadbrutha (Damn that is one retarded name....smh) is calling us racist for doing so.
Why is it racist to object to this series of events?
If the races were reversed, I seriously doubt he'd have a problem with it, so why does he now?

What we know. It was initially ruled self defense. When other evidence was presented the one who made that ruling called for another review of the situation. It was admitted that the initial ruling was based upon incomplete evidence.

When presented with the full evidence a grand jury indicted the man. Now I'll ask again, what part of that do you disagree with?
Not so.
It was not "ruled" self-defense, it clearly was from all the evidence

You have no clue as to what all the evidence is. Dismissed.
More than you do apparently.

Grand juries are never presented with full evidence, that is what trials are for.

Which is how the argument has went.

"Relent to the police when they violate your civil liberties and allow the system to deal with it".

Why doesnt that argument work here?

(But you still do not know what all the evidence is)
This feels like an attempt at deflection, but I just woke up and my coffee isn't ready yet so I'm going to ignore that for now.

What evidence do you know of, that was brought to the grand jury, that was not already known to the investigating officers and the original DA assigned?
Be specific please.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
He was a racist, looking for a fight, looking to kill someone. That was discovered in his Facebook posts and statements by relatives. Not a patriot.

What was done to this man; we are objecting to the treatment he received, and Stupidbadbrutha (Damn that is one retarded name....smh) is calling us racist for doing so.
If the races were reversed, I seriously doubt he'd have a problem with it, so why does he now?

Come on Freyassman is that the best you have got, the only reason you are defending this clown is because he is as racist as you are.
Tell what he did that causes you to think he's a racist; what specifically did he do or say that makes you believe that?
Can you do that?

Seems the grand jury after being presented with all the evidence didn't buy the self defense argument. Previously to the protests a full investigation likely never happens.
It has been said that a "Grand Jury could indict a Ham Sandwich." The reason, there is only one side presented to the Grand Jury to review, the prosecutors, from which, they determine whether the case should go to trial.

So you are arguing the system is corrupt?

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

What we know. It was initially ruled self defense. When other evidence was presented the one who made that ruling called for another review of the situation. It was admitted that the initial ruling was based upon incomplete evidence.

When presented with the full evidence a grand jury indicted the man. Now I'll ask again, what part of that do you disagree with?
Not so.

Grand juries are never presented with full evidence, that is what trials are for.

"Relent to the police when they violate your civil liberties and allow the system to deal with it".

This feels like an attempt at deflection, but I just woke up and my coffee isn't ready yet so I'm going to ignore that for now.

What evidence do you know of, that was brought to the grand jury, that was not already known to the investigating officers and the original DA assigned?
Be specific please.

Its in the article.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Be specific please.

Its in the article.
No it isn't.
There is no evidence cited at all.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Be specific please.

Its in the article.
No it isn't.

So you had your answer already.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Be specific please.

Its in the article.
No it isn't.

Let me guess the white guy should have just taken the beaten lol because he’s white

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Be specific please.

Its in the article.
No it isn't.

Let me guess the white guy should have just taken the beaten lol because he’s white

I've asked you many questions that you have avoided. I feel no obligation to address questions from those who refuse to answer questions themselves.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Be specific please.

Its in the article.
No it isn't.

I've asked you many questions that you have avoided. I feel no obligation to address questions from those who refuse to answer questions themselves.
I know why you can’t answer lol

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Be specific please.

Its in the article.
No it isn't.

Then we are even.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Be specific please.

Its in the article.
No it isn't.

Then we are even.
Not even close.. I’m just having fun now..

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Be specific please.

Its in the article.
No it isn't.

So you were deliberately lying in support of the abuse this man suffered?

Why would you do that?

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Be specific please.

Its in the article.
No it isn't.

Why would you do that?

Lied about what?

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Be specific please.

Its in the article.
No it isn't.

What beating was that? How many responsible people fire a weapon up into the sky?

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Be specific please.

Its in the article.
No it isn't.

What beating was that? How many responsible people fire a weapon up into the sky?
Not sure what your referring to

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Be specific please.

Its in the article.
No it isn't.

Why would you do that?

Lied about what?
Re-read the thread, jackass....

What "other evidence" was presented to the grand jury?

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.
The racist prosecutor should face criminal charges--------malicious prosecution and abuse of office come to mind as do several civil rights violations. I suspect he/she it is yet another soros back thug.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Be specific please.

Its in the article.
No it isn't.

Why would you do that?

Lied about what?

He can’t answer any questions

You know what? Fuck this....

You are supporting people who riot when someone fights back against cops, but who cheer when the law goes after people who fight back against the mobs. It's all bullshit and any of you who are okay with it are just pieces of shit.

Stay away from me; I'm not a teenager with an AR getting caught on video, I slit throats in the dark and no one will ever find your corpse.

His life didn't matter.

Gardner commits suicide.

Not so.

Be specific please.

Its in the article.
No it isn't.

Why would you do that?

Lied about what?

Was I there? I have no idea. The article simply notes that after the second investigation they decided to take the case to the grand jury because of additional evidence the first investigation didn't have.

Forum List

Back