Bannon in Contempt

These guys couldn't be acting much more guilty, and the rubes couldn't care less.

Again, when you've been convinced you're "at war" with somebody, rules don't apply.

The people leading these poor souls around by the nose have really done their job.
Now…..Watch this

Bannon takes the fall covering for Trump and Trump leaves him out to dry

229-202, representing another bigly loss for Trump as 9 Repubs joined Democrats. I guess Trump will go after them with a passion.

Hopefully the Justice Department will do the right thing and prosecute Bannon's sorry ass. Bigly!!!
Keep demonstrating how petty and fascist you Democrats are.

It’s working wonders for Democrats’ approval ratings.

229-202, representing another bigly loss for Trump as 9 Repubs joined Democrats. I guess Trump will go after them with a passion.

Hopefully the Justice Department will do the right thing and prosecute Bannon's sorry ass. Bigly!!!
Like they should have to Eric Holder when he ignored them too. Yes Obama's "wingman" also told Congress to piss up a rope.

Is there a legal reason why he couldn't just say "Thank you for that question and what a wonderful question it is. However, on advice from my lawyer I will invoke my 5th amendment right with regard to it and all further questions this panel has." Even if they compel him to appear?

These guys couldn't be acting much more guilty, and the rubes couldn't care less.

Again, when you've been convinced you're "at war" with somebody, rules don't apply.

The people leading these poor souls around by the nose have really done their job.
“Acting guilty”?

So not jumping through some Congress-crittters’ hoops in a political theater is “acting guilty”.

Good to know that in Biden’s America you don’t actually need to break a law, be prosecuted by actual police, tried by a jury, and sent to jail for a crime. Now a bunch of politicians can declare a private citizen “in contempt” for some imagined slight, and throw them in jail without any trial.

“Acting guilty”?

So not jumping through some Congress-crittters’ hoops in a political theater is “acting guilty”.

Good to know that in Biden’s America you don’t actually need to break a law, be prosecuted by actual police, tried by a jury, and sent to jail for a crime. Now a bunch of politicians can declare a private citizen “in contempt” for some imagined slight, and throw them in jail without any trial.
He ignored a subpoena. These are the consequences for that. That's the fucking law.

You Trumpsters evidently don't know or care how the law works.

Why are you so willing to display your ignorance? Always the poor victim, huh?

Bannon gets hit with nothing due to precedent. Obozo and his wingman ignored subpoenas. Hillary ignored subpoenas. All while leftards cheered. Adding more water to the red wave coming in the mid-terms.

He ignored a subpoena. These are the consequences for that. That's the fucking law.

You Trumpsters evidently don't know or care how the law works.

Why are you so willing to display your ignorance? Always the poor victim, huh?
And Obozo, Holder, and Hillary did the same thing while you cheered. Your hypocrisy is what you’re willing to display. Seem so it’s YOU who doesn’t care about the law when a Dem breaks the law.

And Obozo, Holder, and Hillary did the same thing while you cheered. Your hypocrisy is what you’re willing to display. Seem so it’s YOU who doesn’t care about the law when a Dem breaks the law.
Link, please. Back up your words.

Oh, that's right, that never happened.

Trumpster fantasy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back