Bannon in Contempt

229-202, representing another bigly loss for Trump as 9 Repubs joined Democrats. I guess Trump will go after them with a passion.

Hopefully the Justice Department will do the right thing and prosecute Bannon's sorry ass. Bigly!!!
The international podcast host who would be in prison without a pardon from the ex-Slob should be considered a flight risk. Throw him in jail and let him sit there while the orange lard and master delays the proceedings for a couple years.

Of course in this nation today Hillary gets to waltz away scot-free and Brannon will end up in solitary confinement until he goes stark raving mad or turns on Trump.

You many seriously believe you live in a well functioning representative democracy or a constitutional republic but the reality is you live in a banana republic that is so damn corrupt our nation’s Capitol smells like a cesspool and is called a Swamp.

Very well beyond repair!

Bannon.jpg

229-202, representing another bigly loss for Trump as 9 Repubs joined Democrats. I guess Trump will go after them with a passion.

Hopefully the Justice Department will do the right thing and prosecute Bannon's sorry ass. Bigly!!!
Bannon should plead the 5th

Now let's see what "moderate" AG Garland decides. My money is on Bannon getting thrown in jail. And don't give me that "he refused to comply with a subpoena" crap. Hillary Clinton routinely used subpoenas for butt wipes and not a thing happened to her.

Hillary never plotted to overthrow the government.

New Topics

Forum List

Back