Bannon in Contempt

He ignored a subpoena. These are the consequences for that. That's the fucking law.

You Trumpsters evidently don't know or care how the law works.

Why are you so willing to display your ignorance? Always the poor victim, huh?
Just like Eric Holder did in his gun running days. Grow up little man.

Is there a legal reason why he couldn't just say "Thank you for that question and what a wonderful question it is. However, on advice from my lawyer I will invoke my 5th amendment right with regard to it and all further questions this panel has." Even if they compel him to appear?
I would expect that and a lot of I don’t recall
They will not get anything out of Bannon
He is better off in jail

Doesn't matter to me, Trumpster. The law is the law always. Break the law, you pay. I don't care who it is.

I'm not like you. Thank goodness.
Of course it doesn’t matter to you:

18E18E4F-8343-4371-9199-FBBC18B4CF9A.jpeg

This isn't Left vs. Right. That's bad enough. This is Trumpism. It's own ugly animal.

Get us back to that, and I'll be back to hammering both.
Yes, I know you. All bets are off when Trump is involved. MURDER and GENOCIDE are on the table for you.

He must have fucked your husband or something. I have never seen this level of personal hatred.

Like they should have to Eric Holder when he ignored them too. Yes Obama's "wingman" also told Congress to piss up a rope.
Except he didn't ignore them and refuse cooperation. He turned over thousand of documents and testified several times before refusing one out of the several batches of continuing requests. Yep, he was held in contempt and they went to court where the case over those specific documents was resolved. To no ones satisfaction I might add. lol

Yes, I know you. All bets are off when Trump is involved. MURDER and GENOCIDE are on the table for you.

He must have fucked your husband or something. I have never seen this level of personal hatred.
But I've said many times that this isn't about Trump. Never has been.

You poor guys are so freaking emotional. I don't know how you make it through the day.

This is just a subpoena. It's not like they were gonna perp walk him out of there.

People appear for subpoenas or action may be taken. That's the law.
Step #1 - subpoena Steve Bannon (done)

Step #2 - charge Steve Bannon with contempt of Congress if he fails to appear (in progress)

Step #3 - throw Steve Bannon in jail

Step #4 - subpoena Donald Trump

229-202, representing another bigly loss for Trump as 9 Repubs joined Democrats. I guess Trump will go after them with a passion.

Hopefully the Justice Department will do the right thing and prosecute Bannon's sorry ass. Bigly!!!
Bannon has contempt for our democratic institutions, the rule of law, and the will of the people.

Forum List

Back