Bannon audio surfaces: trump "is just going to say he's a winner."

We are also dealing with a criminal syndicate that has wormed it's way into the bowels of the federal government.

YES!!!! It is about time you admit the truth! :113:

COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS IS AN ELITE CABAL

They even openly subverted and declared themselves traitors to his administration on twitter. . no joke.
C8xcLYzUIAAufLa

I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration​

I work for the president but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

All the speculation that’s fit to tweet: Who wrote that anonymous Times op-ed?​

It is pretty obvious to all critical thinking Americans who the establishment rigged the election for. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

They even openly subverted and declared themselves traitors to his administration on twitter. . no joke.
C8xcLYzUIAAufLa

I work for the president but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

It is pretty obvious to all critical thinking Americans who the establishment rigged the election for. :rolleyes:
We have 580 too many Federal Agencies

C8xcLYzUIAAufLa

They'd go to all those lengths, and openly brag about it, but rigging voting machines and stuffing ballot boxes would be totally beyond the pale...And anyone who says otherwise is a conspiracy loon!

We have 580 too many Federal Agencies
They have become a stake holder/interest group, unto themselves. Able to classify, and conceal their funding and activities from the public, and now able to rig elections, so that their interests are put ahead of the public good.

We are now held hostage to their interests.

The constitution, as of the last election, has been subverted.

They planned this from the beginning
The Trilateral Commission?

Yeah, I have read that.

The technology transfers started back in the seventies.

It really went full tilt when they used that Lewinsky trial as a distraction to cover for Chinagate. Then they had the US fund that GoF research, which funded the virus. . . and, well, that covered for the whole purposeful controlled demolition of the global economy and subversion of the American civil institutions.

Why do you think American oligarchs have been selling China all the technology they need for a confrontation with America for the past forty years?

:dunno:

nif_chinesearsenal.jpg

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China

China's American Arsenal

For instance, here's the Shenyang J-31, China's fifth generation stealth fighter:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAEnfwBpZxAS2

And here's the good ol' Lockheed Martin F-35B Lightning II:
hgjbks2vRxvp3qu9XRUDtP8pprk1TqtVNQp22oUHFjDHfqHU3omgEpmFXNa3irvD2hxDEkHwhpvjsuiuJmQY7pW3MY

Or compare the Chinese Lijian Sharp Sword Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
MG5aEqKFcQiBEm1JreuiuyofpQ9AnuhhbRY66VciZu22wtGA9Jb52fsxC4EojRnwt9TGwp2MbxF15Np2PseKSRmmuVkUz5CTg

To the Northrop Grumman X-47B Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGANVCJH6vkBBL

Or take the Sunward SVU-200 Flying Tiger unmanned helo:
EfcLDDAkyqguXw9VbV7dgBAhvE6oV3wcnABRPr2FHnpPUvR2Uqp2CPcbpuj9MkNeBhQjqbyW7cdvgg5u4LYAqwJ94AKEN

And play a game of "spot the similarities" with Northrop Grumman's very own MQ-8 Fire Scout unmanned helo:
ADdPNihJzmPcaitgzeGELoFThJAHsVJ6yWQnzxPVc4DkeoHRFgbbGNF71YAkfV5MQ3Uv52CYRf3fGAFK92Z54Rqb4

C8xcLYzUIAAufLa

The Dems did not try to destroy our country. MAGA and the trump cult did.

Forum List

Back