Bank of America warns $120-a-barrel oil is on the way

I think you're an ignorant moron when it comes to commodities. And that's not just limited to commodities.

Once again this is coming from the guy that does not know that slashed production coupled with increased demand has an impact on prices.

It must really suck to live life without a sense of irony

_pdp_sq_
Once again this is coming from the guy that does not know that slashed production coupled with increased demand has an impact on prices.

You know what doesn't suck?

OPEC cutting production and demand pushing $120 a barrel.

Aggie Athletics can afford to just.....fucking......buy UF.

:laughing0301:

When we say "Aggies own the gators" it will literally be true.

:laughing0301:

Is the entire State of Alabama for sale? We're in the market. we have some leftover change to get rid of.
:laugh:

:banana:
_pdp_sq_

The production/demand cycle is manipulated dude.... Taking the futures out of the cycle
Allows the pirates to squeeze the supply.
That's why the pipeline closure marked the start of the the commodities spike in hydrocarbons across the board.....oil is a hydrocarbon.... So is coal.... So is methane...

That's not completely true ....
The big event the tripped the price escalation in hydrocarbons in North America was the closure of the pipeline. That was done by the president.

Jo

I disagree but I ask again, is it Illegal and has he violated his oath of office.
The answer is still no and there is no impeachable offense. Hate him all you want and inventing scenarios won't cut it with me. Grow up.

But I noticed you never said a word when trumps tariffs caused prices to rise domestically. Not a word. In fact, you called it Good management etc.
Different story no we dopey. Suck eggs.

Well yes you're right of course. Dimocrats love high oil prices. They have the belief that if prices are high, it will cause more consumers to look for alternative fuel sources. What they don't realize is the world is not ready yet to disengage from the use of petroleum products.
Democrats are working to destroy the Middle Class, cuz Karl Marx told them to do so

That way, you will either be super duper rich or super duper poor.

California is the model for the country.

Trouble is, California has a climate that is much more hospitable for their growing homeless cities than say Chicago.

We have never been energy independent. We continued to import crude even in 2020.
In 2019 we were a net exporter of oil. Sent out more than we imported.

Took a Planneddemic to end it. And destroy our economy and take out the small fracters.

This is what leftist and globalist do............DESTROY SHIT.

Forum List

Back