NEWS FLASH. Lock in your natural gas rates to a fixed one or 2 yr plan..................NOW

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
And not the gas out of your anus

Listen to me please. Within 1 to 2 weeks prices will be like a rocket

A good 2 yr plan in my area is around 5 bucks per metric whatever.I bet it will be 7 next yr

for any of you that can't shop rates, boy do they have you over a stump with the dueling banjos playing

• Banned
I never understood people who never shopped elec or nat gas

Yet worry about a penny increasing gasoline........chuckle....chuckle......

• Banned
That is the only gas I have...usually they call the stuff you use propane or NG.
JC. There hasn't been a thread in Energy since Kennedy was prez and this is your response..lololol

Go eat some pork and beans and have a party in your bath tub ninny..This is a serious thread. Not some 5th grade mentality which you are not at yet

• Banned
Tell you what you liberal fukterds. You better hope global warming hits us this Winter

But I feel like a Siberian Winter is a commin here and people are start going to blame someone

They have been talking about skyrocketing prices for a few months now. Better be ready!

Tell you what you liberal fukterds. You better hope global warming hits us this Winter

But I feel like a Siberian Winter is a commin here and people are start going to blame someone
be sure to get more clothes to wear this winter yer ass is gonna run out of fuel.

Such long term offers were canceled in my area earlier this year. Is that happening elsewhere? Already the price jumped 45%.

Forum List

Back