Bangladesh: Muslims scream “Allahu akbar” as they’re sentenced to death..Only 1 way to stop it!!!

I'm not sure I believe that claim, I have heard arguments that Islam was a cultural evolution up from more primitive tribal religions, but that's about it.

I refuse to discuss the Prophet himself, I think it brings bad luck.

If islam did not exist, "we would all be jewish...." ????? -----did you hear that
from some imam in during the weekly khubah jumaat feces fling? "muhummad
created rights for women....." ???? You actually believe that crap?----uhm----
whoever you are that wrote that stuff

Yes because what is the difference between arabs, who they pick for their god.

penny dear, what does your post mean? Try again

That the difference between Jews and Muslims (of the middle east) before disaporas was their God.

Penny, sweetie. There were no muslims BEFORE the diaspora. -----try to cope with reality. Islam was developed from about 1400 years ago. Diaspora of
jews started about 3000 years ago. In fact, jews of the city that was once
called YATHRIB, were there for more than 1000 years before muhummad
was born. Now that city is called Medina----it was ENTIRELY ethnically
cleansed of jews by the time Muhummad had been dead for 100 years-----and
I have decided not to visit. Jews who lived in Arabia were culturally VERY
different from what are today called "arabs" in Arabia- In fact, it is logical
to call Yemen part of Arabia. Despite what muslims claim-----those two groups
never got along well, nor were they alike culturally except "CUISINELY"
That land is on the silk road -------with da SPICES. You should know this
from your catholic school education-----or maybe ------did they let you read
the bible?

You Jews were not the only ones that had a diaspora. Diaspora of the Jews started around 590 BC when Babylon sacked Jerusalem. Jews were from Yemen as well. Now why do you think the Quran is so much like the OT, even has the same characters in it. Tidbit, the Jews helped write it. At this time you were all Arabs. At one time they did get along.
Banu Nadir - Wikipedia
I mean no disrespect, but it was just the way it was. I know why I'm a RC, because I was born into a RC family.

Last edited:
During the two World wars in Europe it was Christian Britain, France, and America vers Christian Germany and Italy.

Both sides had military Chaplin's who held religious services and told the troops God was on their side, and to go ahead and slaughter each other. Yet, the war was over land and politics, not religion.

Basically, the fight between muslims is the same thing, land and politics, not religion. ... :cool:

I like good thinking. Very good point.

However, that example is excellent to be applied on countries against countries, still your answer is appropriate.

In every country, society is divided by different groups, like here the good guys are Republicans and Independents, there are other guys as well like Democrats, Communists, and so forth.

Between the groups, are sub-groups, the pacifists, the aggressive, etc.

I have had Muslim neighbors before, and they were good people, my children played with their children.

They themselves were in disagreement with the violence of people from their belief. He was Egyptian and she was from Philippines.

Inside every society in the world, it can't be avoided the presence of extremists and fanatics.

The main example given in the first post from above, shows that they feel they have accomplished their goal, to inflict and cause pain to others who are not Muslims.

Their behavior also reveals that they have found satisfaction committing their crimes. To me, such attitude reveals they weren't thinking about their victims as "the real enemies" but as relatives or families of whom they consider their enemies.

In other words, like the mafia, when they can't reach the real enemy, then they attack to relatives and family in order to cause pain.

Those guys were looking for revenge. They won't care dying after, they reached their goal and can die knowing that "they made the other party to cry for their dead".

I think one or two of them are victims somehow or survivors, and the others are friends supporting them.Problem is they are not an army, something easy and faster to be identified.

If islam did not exist, "we would all be jewish...." ????? -----did you hear that

That the difference between Jews and Muslims (of the middle east) before disaporas was their God.

Penny, sweetie. There were no muslims BEFORE the diaspora. -----try to cope with reality. Islam was developed from about 1400 years ago. Diaspora of
the bible?

You Jews were not the only ones that had a diaspora. Diaspora of the Jews started around 590 BC when Babylon sacked Jerusalem. Jews were from Yemen as well. Now why do you think the Quran is so much like the OT, even has the same characters in it. Tidbit, the Jews helped write it. At this time you were all Arabs.

when did I say that jews are the only ones who had a diaspora?. Your statement is characteristically ----imperious and vulgar and mostly incorrect. When you
read the Koran and OT, you might be able to discuss them. The Babylonian
diaspora was not the first. or start of the diaspora of jews. The statement "jews were from yemen as well"------makes little sense. Judaism came about as a religion in Yemen? You is clueless. The term "JEW" is a translation of YEHUDI which means a person from the kingdom of YEHUD----or in English JUDAH. Judah was the son of JACOB who was renamed ISRAEL. All those characters came from the area which is now approximately Israel and "the west bank": Arabia-----even way back then ----- refers approximately to the land which we now call Saudi Arabia and Yemen. The people from those land masses----
are "arabs"

There is no reason to bring religion into this.
Islam does not sanction any religious coercion or abuse.
These attackers were not Islamic.
If they were attacking foreigners, then the motivation was nationalistic, not religious.
They had no idea what religion the Italians or Orientals were.
Well then. Child, how about the ETHICS PART of this forum....and pointing out the HISTORICAL TRUTH IS SOMETHING that few know......ALTHOUGH....

noislam.jpg

If Islam never existed, then we not only would all be Jewish, but women would never have been considered to have souls, allowed to divorce, be able to inherit, etc.
Mohammed created rights for women out of gratitude to the wealthy merchant widow he married.
Before Mohammed, women did not have rights in most of the world.
How stupid is that Jewish remark as Christian came from Jews and muslims had nothing to do with it, you were thought of hundreds of years after Christian's andvthousands of years after Jews! And we all know about your pedophile leader and his fucking a 9 year old!

Benjamin was ten years old when he took Mechalia the daughter of Aram for a wife.

(Jasher 45), I wonder how old Mechalia was, If he was 10.

the bible?

You Jews were not the only ones that had a diaspora. Diaspora of the Jews started around 590 BC when Babylon sacked Jerusalem. Jews were from Yemen as well. Now why do you think the Quran is so much like the OT, even has the same characters in it. Tidbit, the Jews helped write it. At this time you were all Arabs.

when did I say that jews are the only ones who had a diaspora?. Your statement is characteristically ----imperious and vulgar and mostly incorrect. When you
diaspora was not the first. or start of the diaspora of jews. The statement "jews were from yemen as well"------makes little sense. Judaism came about as a religion in Yemen? You is clueless. The term "JEW" is a translation of YEHUDI which means a person from the kingdom of YEHUD----or in English JUDAH. Judah was the son of JACOB who was renamed ISRAEL. All those characters came from the area which is now approximately Israel and "the west bank": Arabia-----even way back then ----- refers approximately to the land which we now call Saudi Arabia and Yemen. The people from those land masses----
are "arabs"

Of course , you arabs were all over the Middle East, including Arabia, Yemen, Egypt, todays Syria, Persia, todays Lebanon.

Here's a clip from the 1939 movie The Real Glory" (fighting Muslims in the 1900s Philippines). The educational part starts at 2:10.....This was when America was ONE UNITED COINTRY. and knew right from wrong and EXACTLY WHO our enemy was....AND it is HISTORICALLY CORRECT!!!!!

theocacies are to blame

But that foolishness wouldn't work on todays muslims. .

most of whom hail from a theocracy....

Mohammed created rights for women out of gratitude to the wealthy merchant widow he married.

how's that workin' out?

We lied to them and stole their country.

& their leaders sold out for a $ to boot...

Most of the time these incidents have nothing to do with Islam.

But are about disputes over land, natural resources, or politics. .

I'm good w/that if you want to consider the WOT global class warfare

~S~

the bible?

You Jews were not the only ones that had a diaspora. Diaspora of the Jews started around 590 BC when Babylon sacked Jerusalem. Jews were from Yemen as well. Now why do you think the Quran is so much like the OT, even has the same characters in it. Tidbit, the Jews helped write it. At this time you were all Arabs. At one time they did get along.
Banu Nadir - Wikipedia
I mean no disrespect, but it was just the way it was. I know why I'm a RC, because I was born into a RC family.

Wiki is not a source. I should add----"at this time you were all arabs" ---
is yet another idiotic statement. "arabs" back then were people who
ORIGINATED in Arabia. which is what is today called "yemen" and
"Saudi Arabia" -------Arabic originated in that land. Your idiot article states
that jews who lived there spoke a "DISTINCTIVE DIALECT" of Arabic------
right----it was DISTINCTIVE because it was mixed with Hebrew. Jews who lived
in SPAIN spoke a distinctive dialect of Spanish. It is called LADINO, --which is
Spanish mixed with Hebrew. Jews who lived in northern Europe spoke a distinctive dialect of GERMAN---which is german mixed with Hebrew----YIDDISH.
Jews who lived in the land TODAY called Iran----spoke distinctive dialect
of Farsi -----ie mixed with Hebrew. Jews who lived in BABYLON---spoke
a distinctive dialect too----Aramaic mixed with Hebrew. All them jews wrote and
continue to write-----using Hebrew letters. Arabic did not have its own alphabet
or letter characters until about 300 AD. The Koran was written in Arabic whilst
the jews in Arabia were still writing using Hebrew characters in their writings.
You know of parts of the Koran written in Hebrew characters?. Parts of the
bible are written in Aramaic-----using Hebrew characters. Even Yiddish and Ladino are written in Hebrew characters.

the bible?

are "arabs"

Of course , you arabs were all over the Middle East, including Arabia, Yemen, Egypt, todays Syria, Persia, todays Lebanon.

The king of Egypt, RAMSES was an arab? The king of Persia CYRUS ---
was an ARAB? did these people know that they were arabs? Maybe
you can develop a time machine and go back and let them know -----sheeeesh
EVEN CLEOPATRA was an arab. -------ask penny. ------la la ----
can we do WE THREE KINGS OF ARABIA? were the greeks arabs too?
Do they know? Cyberbuddies----DO NOT TRY TO TELL AN IRANIAN
THAT HE IS AN ARAB-----unless you want to die

Arabic did not have its own alphabet or letter characters until about 300 AD.
Incorrect ... :cool:

"The first recorded text in the Arabic alphabet was written in 512."

(which was around 100 years before the birth of Muhammad and Islam)

History of the Arabic alphabet - Wikipedia

ya mean I am off by two centuries? try again-----the Arabic alphabet
evolved over time----fairly early in what is sometimes called
DA COMMON ERA or AD ---------as opposed to "BC" or ----"BCE"---------regardless of when some guy used it to PUBLISH-----
my comment ----ABOUT 300 AD is just as accurate as your FIXED DATE.

try to use your head

DA COMMON ERA or AD ---------as opposed to "BC" or ----"BCE"---------regardless of when some guy used it to PUBLISH-----
Wouldn't it be easier to admit you were wrong instead of making up more BS like you usually do? .... :dig:

Wouldn't it be easier to admit you were wrong instead of making up more BS like you usually do? .... :dig:

YOUR contention is that Arabic never attained written form until it was SUDDENLY
made into a manuscript that is now extant--------you cannot be that stupid

They must be killed or converted...as they have so often done to Christians....we see another one today stabbing Christian's on the London Bridge....he is now being fucked in the ass for eternity by Satan and his followers!!!!

Doing horrible things to Muslims gives Jesus a hard on from here to Your Anus. I meant Uranus, sorry.

Really, very easy to correct....eradicate his whole family....NO EXCEPTIONS....BUT the easy answers are not politically correct so expect more innocent Christian and Jews, and Hindus, and Buddhists and anyone else they consider an INFIDEL to continue to die, while the GOOD MUSLIMS do nothing but continue to tell us it is NOT Islams fault!

cb1060206aj_lr.jpg

While I hate seeing the Muslim killings in London, I don't think extremism is the answer to Islamic extremism. I think one has to track what these Muslim extremists are doing and we do not have that in London with a Muslim mayor. You really need to elect better people to office in order to stop these incidents. These are planned and coordinated incidents, so there should be no tolerance for it happening over and over again. It seems the guilty just keep getting away.

Forum List

Back