Bangladesh: Muslims scream “Allahu akbar” as they’re sentenced to death..Only 1 way to stop it!!!

There is no reason to bring religion into this.
Islam does not sanction any religious coercion or abuse.
These attackers were not Islamic.
If they were attacking foreigners, then the motivation was nationalistic, not religious.
They had no idea what religion the Italians or Orientals were.
Well then. Child, how about the ETHICS PART of this forum....and pointing out the HISTORICAL TRUTH IS SOMETHING that few know......ALTHOUGH....

noislam.jpg

If Islam never existed, then we not only would all be Jewish, but women would never have been considered to have souls, allowed to divorce, be able to inherit, etc.
Mohammed created rights for women out of gratitude to the wealthy merchant widow he married.
Before Mohammed, women did not have rights in most of the world.
I'm not sure I believe that claim, I have heard arguments that Islam was a cultural evolution up from more primitive tribal religions, but that's about it.

I refuse to discuss the Prophet himself, I think it brings bad luck.

If islam did not exist, "we would all be jewish...." ????? -----did you hear that
from some imam in during the weekly khubah jumaat feces fling? "muhummad
created rights for women....." ???? You actually believe that crap?----uhm----
whoever you are that wrote that stuff

Yes because what is the difference between arabs, who they pick for their god.

They must be killed or converted...as they have so often done to Christians....we see another one today stabbing Christian's on the London Bridge....he is now being fucked in the ass for eternity by Satan and his followers!!!!

--------------

JIHAD WATCH ^ | NOV 28, 2019 12:00 PM | ROBERT SPENCER

Bangladesh: Muslims scream “Allahu akbar” as they’re sentenced to death for murdering 22 non-Muslims

“Seven Islamists have been sentenced to death for a 2016 attack on a cafe in the Bangladeshi capital in which 22 people….Some of the men shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ (an Arabic phrase meaning ‘God is greatest’) as they were led away from the packed courtroom.”

As far as they were concerned, it was a triumph.

“Holey Artisan cafe: Bangladesh Islamists sentenced to death for 2016 attack,” BBc, November 27, 2019:

Seven Islamists have been sentenced to death for a 2016 attack on a cafe in the Bangladeshi capital in which 22 people, mostly foreigners, were killed.

The attack on the Holey Artisan cafe in Dhaka was carried out by a group of five men, who took diners hostage.

Eight people were on trial, accused of planning the attack and supplying weapons. One man was acquitted.

The 12-hour siege was Bangladesh’s deadliest Islamist attack. Most of the victims were Italian or Japanese.

The attack was claimed by the Islamic State (IS) group, but Bangladesh disputed this, instead holding a local militant group responsible. All of the gunmen were killed by police….

Sentencing the men in Dhaka, the judge said they wanted to undermine public safety and create anarchy.

Some of the men shouted “Allahu Akbar” (an Arabic phrase meaning “God is greatest”) as they were led away from the packed courtroom, AFP news agency reported….... Now a fitting punishment...take all their organs. heart. Lungs. Kidneys, eyes, etc. while ALIVE and donate them to Christian's that need organ transplants....I would imagine knowing Christian's will live from their body parts would be worse than drinking a quart of pigs blood!!!!

Haven't you heard , we protect war criminals now, so don't say a word about what Muslims do. We are the new ISIS.

No we protect someone exhonorated of all charges except taking a picture with a Muslim I would pour gasoline on a set afire....alive, as he has done to others...oh, while drinking a cool glass of water!...

If they were attacking foreigners, then the motivation was nationalistic, not religious.
Well then. Child, how about the ETHICS PART of this forum....and pointing out the HISTORICAL TRUTH IS SOMETHING that few know......ALTHOUGH....

noislam.jpg

If Islam never existed, then we not only would all be Jewish, but women would never have been considered to have souls, allowed to divorce, be able to inherit, etc.
Mohammed created rights for women out of gratitude to the wealthy merchant widow he married.
I'm not sure I believe that claim, I have heard arguments that Islam was a cultural evolution up from more primitive tribal religions, but that's about it.

If islam did not exist, "we would all be jewish...." ????? -----did you hear that

Pedophiles and murdering pieces of shit...we got you...not an ethical bone in your terrorist loving body....

noislam.jpg

Pedophiles and murdering pieces of shit...we got you...not an ethical bone in your terrorist loving body....

If the shoe fits, wear it and it does fit.

Wrap them in pigskins before execution and tell them that Allah will turn from them in disgust and then see how tough they are.
That worked a 100 years on muslims in the Philippines who didn't know their religion.

But that foolishness wouldn't work on todays muslims because they know their religion much better. ... :cool:

Wrapping a Moslem in pigskin would not bother a Muslim because they would not be doing it themselves.
What someone else does can not effect your degree of sin.
It is only eating pork that is sinful.
A Moslem can wear pigskin gloves for example, without any sin.

In the Philippines in 1905, it was machineguns and shotguns that defeated the poor rebels who wanted the freedom the US promised when they helped defeat the Spanish.
We lied to them and stole their country.
Yeah.....America is the most evil country in history next to Israel.

But Sunni, you don't see Christian's, Jews, or any other group mass kill a different religion yelling IDO IT IN THE NAME OF GOD!...,do you?
Christians and Jews have been killing each other and heathen foreign people in the name of God for thousands of years. ... :cool:

Protestants and Catholics, the 30 year war.

They are still at it in Northern Ireland. And the strife continues in the U.S., but, fortunately, without the violence. Years ago, I remember seeing on a road somewhere in the south, a billboard attacking Roman Catholics, obviously erected by some protestant. Recently some protestants and Roman Catholics here have been attacking Episcopalian protestants, as well. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I would love to bang their heads together. Bunch of morons.

But Sunni, you don't see Christian's, Jews, or any other group mass kill a different religion yelling IDO IT IN THE NAME OF GOD!...,do you?
Christians and Jews have been killing each other and heathen foreign people in the name of God for thousands of years. ... :cool:

They are still at it in Northern Ireland. And the strife continues in the U.S., but, fortunately, without the violence. Years ago, I remember seeing on a road somewhere in the south, a billboard attacking Roman Catholics, obviously erected by some protestant. Recently some protestants and Roman Catholics here have been attacking Episcopalian protestants, as well. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I would love to bang their heads together. Bunch of morons.
I REMEMBER SEEING ON THE ROAD SOMEWHERE.....ROTFLMFAO...AND FROM A KNOWN LIAR, NO LESS....ROTFLMFAO!!!...I can't stop laughing at this NO BRAINER!! .. ROTFLMFAO!!!!

noislam.jpg

penny dear, what does your post mean? Try again

people are attacking EPISCOPALIANS. Long ago in a hospital ER-----in answer to "what's your religion"? ----a young man said "EPISCOPALIAN.....don't ask
me to spell it" I lived in the METROPOLITAN area all my life and
never encountered "EPISCOPHOBIA" -----I think our founding daddies were
EPISCOS----mostly

I REMEMBER SEEING ON THE ROAD SOMEWHERE.....ROTFLMFAO...AND FROM A KNOWN LIAR, NO LESS....ROTFLMFAO!!!...I can't stop laughing at this NO BRAINER!! .. ROTFLMFAO!!!!

I saw it, and I am not a "known liar," despite your tendency to hit the caps lock. I am no fan of Roman Catholics, but protestant fundies are attacking both Catholics and Episcopalians. Fundies are a weird lot, and loud and stupid.

I saw it, and I am not a "known liar," despite your tendency to hit the caps lock. I am no fan of Roman Catholics, but protestant fundies are attacking both Catholics and Episcopalians. Fundies are a weird lot, and loud and stupid.

uhm------over gender issues? .......maybe.....??? ---------now now lysie----
PAINT NOT WITH A BROAD BRUSH (whatevah da hell dat means)

noislam.jpg

That the difference between Jews and Muslims (of the middle east) before disaporas was their God.

That the difference between Jews and Muslims (of the middle east) before disaporas was their God.

Penny, sweetie. There were no muslims BEFORE the diaspora. -----try to cope with reality. Islam was developed from about 1400 years ago. Diaspora of
jews started about 3000 years ago. In fact, jews of the city that was once
called YATHRIB, were there for more than 1000 years before muhummad
was born. Now that city is called Medina----it was ENTIRELY ethnically
cleansed of jews by the time Muhummad had been dead for 100 years-----and
I have decided not to visit. Jews who lived in Arabia were culturally VERY
different from what are today called "arabs" in Arabia- In fact, it is logical
to call Yemen part of Arabia. Despite what muslims claim-----those two groups
never got along well, nor were they alike culturally except "CUISINELY"
That land is on the silk road -------with da SPICES. You should know this
from your catholic school education-----or maybe ------did they let you read
the bible?

"Orientals" ---?!?!?!?!

Are they rugs? That term is highly offensive to people from the Far East.

I'm honestly not interested enough in Islam to read the Koran anytime soon.

As far as the 21st century is concerned, I don't see a realistic probability of any Muslim nation conquering the world, nor have any of the major wars in recent history (e.x. WWI or WWII) been related to Islam.

"Orientals" ---?!?!?!?!

rigby is a little confused. ------he is either a muslim educated by the weekly
Khutbah Jumaat feces fling------or has never encountered a muslim and lives
under a rock----------or maybe he is joking

As far as the 21st century is concerned, I don't see a realistic probability of any Muslim nation conquering the world, nor have any of the major wars in recent history (e.x. WWI or WWII) been related to Islam.

I read the Koran more than 50 years ago-------a copy of the PICTHAL translation
fell into my hands. ------back then I read ANYTHING that came to my eyeballs.
It is not long, very dull, and without literary merit. Muslims say it is written
in very beautiful Arabic--------it certainly loses in translation. HOWEVER I am
glad I read it------one needs it to understand lots of the goings on of today.

"Orientals" ---?!?!?!?!

rigby is a little confused. ------he is either a muslim educated by the weekly
Khutbah Jumaat feces fling------or has never encountered a muslim and lives
under a rock----------or maybe he is joking

He is an old and uneducated asshole.

I should add that reading the Koran does not provide KNOWLEDGE about
islam -----without other exposures.

I read the Koran more than 50 years ago-------a copy of the PICTHAL translation
fell into my hands. ------back then I read ANYTHING that came to my eyeballs.
It is not long, very dull, and without literary merit. Muslims say it is written
in very beautiful Arabic--------it certainly loses in translation. HOWEVER I am
glad I read it------one needs it to understand lots of the goings on of today.
There were times during the history of the Middle Eastern world where it was culturally advanced.

Supposedly when Ghenghis Khan raided the Middle East, he sent them back into primitive times, and they haven't developed since then.

So no, I don't suspect a major war involving Islam, unless the Islamic world manages to develop to the level of the USA, China, Russia, or something like that.

Forum List

Back