France’s top court says Muslim man who threw elderly Jewish woman off balcony to her death while yelling “Allahu Akbar” is not responsible for his act

Full title: France’s top court says Muslim man who threw elderly Jewish woman off balcony to her death while yelling “Allahu Akbar” is not responsible for his actions because he was high on marijuana at the time

Well, here you have it, folks. A Muslim guy tosses an eldery Jewish women off a balcony to her death, while yelling “Allahu Akbar.”

The radical lefties, who are normally against hate crimes such as this, are claiming that the killer isn't responsible for his actions because he was high on marijuana at the time.

I'm 100% certain that if a Jew had killed a Muslim under the exact same circumstances, the radical lefties would not be defending the killer the way they are here.

Neighbor who tossed an elderly Jewish woman off a balcony while yelling 'Allahu Akbar' avoids trial because he smoked weed

Neighbor who tossed an elderly Jewish woman off a balcony while yelling ‘Allahu Akbar’ avoids trial because he smoked weed

By Joshua Zitser

April 18, 2021

Kobili Traoré killed an Orthodox Jewish woman in 2018 by throwing her off her balcony in Paris.

France’s top court has ruled that he will not go on trial because he was in a drug-induced psychosis.

Cannabis was found in Traoré’s blood after he was taken into custody for the killing.

France’s top court ruled on Wednesday that the killer of an elderly Jewish woman will not go on trial, France24 reported.

Kobili Traoré admitted to murdering his neighbor, Sarah Halimi, in 2017. He shouted “Allahu Akbar,” or “God is great” in Arabic, and “I killed the devil,” shortly before throwing her off the balcony of her third-floor Paris apartment, The New York Times said.

On Wednesday, the Court of Cassation – France’s final court of appeal – affirmed two prior judgments that ruled that Traoré could not be held criminally responsible for his actions because he was in a state of drug-induced psychosis.

Traoré, a drug dealer, smoked pot every day for 13 years and had up to 15 joints a day, Israel Hayom reported. Toxicological analysis revealed the presence of cannabis in his blood on the day he was arrested, the French newspaper Libération said.

The court noted that “a person is not criminally responsible if suffering, at the time of the event, from psychic or neuropsychic disturbance that has eliminated all discernment or control,” The Times said.

Whether the disturbance was brought on through voluntary drug use is not a legally important distinction, the court said.

In December 2019, President Emmanuel Macron made a rare intervention by criticizing the Paris appeals court for saying that Traore was unfit for trial.

“Even if, in the end, the judge decided that there was no criminal responsibility, there is a need for a trial,” Macron said in 2020.

The country’s top magistrates then criticized Macron for impacting the “independence of the justice system,” The Times of Israel reported.

The ruling has angered French politicians and France’s Jewish community, the largest in Europe.

Dozens of French senators have reacted by proposing a revision to the law that exonerates a crime due to a drug-induced psychosis, The New York Times said.
Don't be stupider than you have to be. Even "radical lefties" wouldn't do that.

Help me understand here... I have to be missing something... This article is suggesting that he will receive NO REPERCUSSIONS for killing someone BECAUSE they were high.

Not even being put in a drug rehab?
The craziest thing about this is that most Muslim nations would execute this guy for this action.

Yes, they would.
In Saudi Arabia you might just get a fine. Islam pays blood money.

Help me understand here... I have to be missing something... This article is suggesting that he will receive NO REPERCUSSIONS for killing someone BECAUSE they were high.

The craziest thing about this is that most Muslim nations would execute this guy for this action.

Yes, they would.

No blood money for this sort of crime. He would be executed.

Yes, they would.

Bullshit.

Diya (Arabic: دية‎; plural diyāt, Arabic: ديات‎) in Islamic law, is the financial compensation paid to the victim or heirs of a victim in the cases of murder, bodily harm or property damage. It is an alternative punishment to qisas (equal retaliation). In Arabic, the word means both blood money and ransom, and it is spelled sometimes as diyah or diyeh.[citation needed]

Yes, they would.

Bullshit.

Diya (Arabic: دية‎; plural diyāt, Arabic: ديات‎) in Islamic law, is the financial compensation paid to the victim or heirs of a victim in the cases of murder, bodily harm or property damage. It is an alternative punishment to qisas (equal retaliation). In Arabic, the word means both blood money and ransom, and it is spelled sometimes as diyah or diyeh.[citation needed]

To be fair, this essentially happens in the West as well if you're rich and powerful enough. We just don't officially allow it.

Yes, they would.

Bullshit.

To be fair, this essentially happens in the West as well if you're rich and powerful enough. We just don't officially allow it.
Sharia law applies to all Muslims.
Amount of Payment

There is no set price in Islam for the amount of Diyyah payment. It is often left to negotiation, but in some Muslim countries, there are minimum amounts set by law. If the accused cannot afford the payment, the extended family or state will often step in to help. In some Muslim countries, there are charitable funds set aside strictly for this purpose.

There is also no dictate with regard to the amount for men vs. women, Muslim vs. non-Muslim, and so on. The minimum amounts set by law in some countries do distinguish based on gender, allowing double the amount for a male victim over a female victim. This is generally understood to be related to the amount of potential future earnings lost from that family member. In some Bedouin cultures, however, the amount for a female victim could be up to six times greater than that of a male victim.

Last edited:

Yes, they would.

Bullshit.

In Islamic law a payment of Diyyah, often called blood money, is a form of victim compensation.

Yes, they would.

Bullshit.

In Islamic law a payment of Diyyah, often called blood money, is a form of victim compensation.
An alternative to punishment.

Yes, they would.

Bullshit.

An alternative to punishment.

This Muslim guy was a criminal drug addict. They should throw the book at him just as they shoul if he were a Jew or a Christian.

Full title: France’s top court says Muslim man who threw elderly Jewish woman off balcony to her death while yelling “Allahu Akbar” is not responsible for his actions because he was high on marijuana at the time

Well, here you have it, folks. A Muslim guy tosses an eldery Jewish women off a balcony to her death, while yelling “Allahu Akbar.”

The radical lefties, who are normally against hate crimes such as this, are claiming that the killer isn't responsible for his actions because he was high on marijuana at the time.

I'm 100% certain that if a Jew had killed a Muslim under the exact same circumstances, the radical lefties would not be defending the killer the way they are here.

Neighbor who tossed an elderly Jewish woman off a balcony while yelling 'Allahu Akbar' avoids trial because he smoked weed

Neighbor who tossed an elderly Jewish woman off a balcony while yelling ‘Allahu Akbar’ avoids trial because he smoked weed

By Joshua Zitser

April 18, 2021

Kobili Traoré killed an Orthodox Jewish woman in 2018 by throwing her off her balcony in Paris.

France’s top court has ruled that he will not go on trial because he was in a drug-induced psychosis.

Cannabis was found in Traoré’s blood after he was taken into custody for the killing.

France’s top court ruled on Wednesday that the killer of an elderly Jewish woman will not go on trial, France24 reported.

Kobili Traoré admitted to murdering his neighbor, Sarah Halimi, in 2017. He shouted “Allahu Akbar,” or “God is great” in Arabic, and “I killed the devil,” shortly before throwing her off the balcony of her third-floor Paris apartment, The New York Times said.

On Wednesday, the Court of Cassation – France’s final court of appeal – affirmed two prior judgments that ruled that Traoré could not be held criminally responsible for his actions because he was in a state of drug-induced psychosis.

Traoré, a drug dealer, smoked pot every day for 13 years and had up to 15 joints a day, Israel Hayom reported. Toxicological analysis revealed the presence of cannabis in his blood on the day he was arrested, the French newspaper Libération said.

The court noted that “a person is not criminally responsible if suffering, at the time of the event, from psychic or neuropsychic disturbance that has eliminated all discernment or control,” The Times said.

Whether the disturbance was brought on through voluntary drug use is not a legally important distinction, the court said.

In December 2019, President Emmanuel Macron made a rare intervention by criticizing the Paris appeals court for saying that Traore was unfit for trial.

“Even if, in the end, the judge decided that there was no criminal responsibility, there is a need for a trial,” Macron said in 2020.

The country’s top magistrates then criticized Macron for impacting the “independence of the justice system,” The Times of Israel reported.

The ruling has angered French politicians and France’s Jewish community, the largest in Europe.

Dozens of French senators have reacted by proposing a revision to the law that exonerates a crime due to a drug-induced psychosis, The New York Times said.

So is that excuse for banging some broad if killing is okay?

Chances are likely that this guy was a schizophrenic. People with that condition actually become more violent on pot.

That being said, this ruling is insane. I expected better from France, because they're not usually this politically correct.

No the ruling is correct.
The act was totally irrational so can not then be tried in a criminal court.
The proper way to deal with the case is in a competency hearing, where the defendant should be found a danger to society and institutionalized for life.
There would be no point putting him in prison.
You want to rehabilitate prisoner, and someone insane would be a terrible influence.
You must keep them separate.

That is deliberate crime in revenge for an insane act, which is doubly insane.
The correct act would be to get him examined as a danger to society.
Indeed. A deliberate crime. Killing an insane Muzzie for his self-proclaimed Jihadist behaviors against an old woman. Sounds like great fun.

By Joshua Zitser

April 18, 2021

Aren't Jews who support Muslim immigration to Europa?

Now Europa is diverse, woke and multicultural

Forum List

Back