Bangladesh: Muslims scream “Allahu akbar” as they’re sentenced to death..Only 1 way to stop it!!!

OK, then tell us how to define and find a radical muslim that wants to kill us, from a muslim who wants to be an American and assimilate into our culture....you got any answers, as I sure don't, and neither does anyone else!
I don't know any radical muslims. ... :cool:

All the American muslim people I know are school teachers, car mechanics, business owners, doctors, law enforcement officers, realtors, taxi drivers, attorneys, etc. They have bought homes, vote, pay taxes, coach kids soccer, and are active in the local mosque.

Exactly what else in your opinion do muslims need to do to become fully assimilated? ... :dunno:

There is no reason to bring religion into this.
Islam does not sanction any religious coercion or abuse.
These attackers were not Islamic.
If they were attacking foreigners, then the motivation was nationalistic, not religious.
They had no idea what religion the Italians or Orientals were.
Well then. Child, how about the ETHICS PART of this forum....and pointing out the HISTORICAL TRUTH IS SOMETHING that few know......ALTHOUGH....

noislam.jpg

If Islam never existed, then we not only would all be Jewish, but women would never have been considered to have souls, allowed to divorce, be able to inherit, etc.
Mohammed created rights for women out of gratitude to the wealthy merchant widow he married.
Before Mohammed, women did not have rights in most of the world.
I'm not sure I believe that claim, I have heard arguments that Islam was a cultural evolution up from more primitive tribal religions, but that's about it.

I refuse to discuss the Prophet himself, I think it brings bad luck.

OK, then tell us how to define and find a radical muslim that wants to kill us, from a muslim who wants to be an American and assimilate into our culture....you got any answers, as I sure don't, and neither does anyone else!
I don't know any radical muslims. ... :cool:

All the American muslim people I know are school teachers, car mechanics, business owners, doctors, law enforcement officers, realtors, taxi drivers, attorneys, etc. They have bought homes, vote, pay taxes, coach kids soccer, and are active in the local mosque.

Exactly what else in your opinion do muslims need to do to become fully assimilated? ... :dunno:
You seem to be but then we have pieces of shit like Omar and Talib who are outright anarchists....so it comes down to do we accommodate the ones that want to kill us. Or deport all for our countries protection....sorr . I go with #2 unless YOU have something better.

You seem to be but then we have pieces of shit like Omar and Talib who are outright anarchists....so it comes down to do we accommodate the ones that want to kill us.
Exactly when did congresswomen Omar and Talib threaten to kill us? .. :dunno:
"Raise hell on America" Omar incites violence on Amer ...
https://conservativesdaily.com/ilhan-omar-shockingly-chants-raise-hell-on-america-in-a...

Ilhan omar. Congresswoman Ilhan Omar is dangerous and has no business being an elected politician,given all of her criminal illegal behavior and continuous incititation of violence,one of which is her latest call for chaos with “raise hell on America

Ilhan Omar: America "Is Not Going To Be The Country Of ...
https://freedomoutpost.com/ilhan-omar-america-is-not-going-to-be-the-country-of-white...

Of course, the moronic and insanity didn’t stop with those claims. Omar also went on to say that America “was founded on the history of Native American genocide, on the backs of black slaves” and later added, “This is not going to be the country of...

Omar Refuses To Answer If She’s A Communist & Supports Al ...
https://freedomoutpost.com/omar-refuses-to-answer-if-shes-a-communist-supports-al-qaeda

Omar tapdances around a question about her support for communism and terrorists. ... laser-engraved, wooden ornament on your Christmas tree as a tribute to our 45th President! Trump 2020 - Keep America FIRST! Laser Engraved Wooden Ornament Made in the

Congress Woman Ilhan Omar’s Hatred for America on Display ...
https://trueconservativepundit.com/2019/04/22/congress-woman-ilhan-omars-hatred-for...

Rep. Ilhan Omar appeared on the “Deprani show,” a Somali news show, following her election to Minnesota’s House of Representatives. It was fully segregated. Omar praised the country’s efforts empowering women and sought to contrast that with America’s

They must be killed or converted...as they have so often done to Christians....we see another one today stabbing Christian's on the London Bridge....he is now being fucked in the ass for eternity by Satan and his followers!!!!

--------------

JIHAD WATCH ^ | NOV 28, 2019 12:00 PM | ROBERT SPENCER

Bangladesh: Muslims scream “Allahu akbar” as they’re sentenced to death for murdering 22 non-Muslims

“Seven Islamists have been sentenced to death for a 2016 attack on a cafe in the Bangladeshi capital in which 22 people….Some of the men shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ (an Arabic phrase meaning ‘God is greatest’) as they were led away from the packed courtroom.”

As far as they were concerned, it was a triumph.

“Holey Artisan cafe: Bangladesh Islamists sentenced to death for 2016 attack,” BBc, November 27, 2019:

Seven Islamists have been sentenced to death for a 2016 attack on a cafe in the Bangladeshi capital in which 22 people, mostly foreigners, were killed.

The attack on the Holey Artisan cafe in Dhaka was carried out by a group of five men, who took diners hostage.

Eight people were on trial, accused of planning the attack and supplying weapons. One man was acquitted.

The 12-hour siege was Bangladesh’s deadliest Islamist attack. Most of the victims were Italian or Japanese.

The attack was claimed by the Islamic State (IS) group, but Bangladesh disputed this, instead holding a local militant group responsible. All of the gunmen were killed by police….

Sentencing the men in Dhaka, the judge said they wanted to undermine public safety and create anarchy.

Some of the men shouted “Allahu Akbar” (an Arabic phrase meaning “God is greatest”) as they were led away from the packed courtroom, AFP news agency reported….... Now a fitting punishment...take all their organs. heart. Lungs. Kidneys, eyes, etc. while ALIVE and donate them to Christian's that need organ transplants....I would imagine knowing Christian's will live from their body parts would be worse than drinking a quart of pigs blood!!!!
Take their organs while they are alive. That's what the Chinese do.

Wrap them in pigskins before execution and tell them that Allah will turn from them in disgust and then see how tough they are.
That might have worked a 100 years ago on muslims in the Philippines who didn't know their religion.

But that foolishness wouldn't work on todays muslims. ... :cool:
It has worked quite well in Israel.
Pig skin is on buses and trains and in food and entertainment stores.

^^^^ Omar is no different than any other lefty liberal who wants to fundamentally change America. ... :cool:
But Sunni, you don't see Christian's, Jews, or any other group mass kill a different religion yelling IDO IT IN THE NAME OF GOD!...,do you?

But Sunni, you don't see Christian's, Jews, or any other group mass kill a different religion yelling IDO IT IN THE NAME OF GOD!...,do you?
Christians and Jews have been killing each other and heathen foreign people in the name of God for thousands of years. ... :cool:
Jews have been killing?
Are you on drugs?
Go to Quora.com...Muslims are sneaking into Israel to get away from their Mullahs.

Sorry bout that,
  1. Half of whats coming hasn't come.
  2. There is little hope for you.
  3. The only people from here on out who make it will be the over comers.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This thread is an example of total ignorance. Bangladesh is a predominantly Muslim country that split off from Pakistan. The odds are great that most, if not all, the members of the court who passed down the death sentence are themselves Muslims, but this important fact is mentioned absolutely nowhere.

Muslims sentencing Muslims to death for killing those who have been assumed to have not been Muslim. Gee, who'da thunk it.

Why do so many people who supposedly are "Christian" try to drum up some crazy war with Muslims? These jackasses want some "holy war" with Muslims right out of the Middle Ages. This is insane internet junk.

Last edited:
There is no reason to bring religion into this.
Islam does not sanction any religious coercion or abuse.
These attackers were not Islamic.
If they were attacking foreigners, then the motivation was nationalistic, not religious.
They had no idea what religion the Italians or Orientals were.
Well then. Child, how about the ETHICS PART of this forum....and pointing out the HISTORICAL TRUTH IS SOMETHING that few know......ALTHOUGH....

noislam.jpg

If Islam never existed, then we not only would all be Jewish, but women would never have been considered to have souls, allowed to divorce, be able to inherit, etc.
Mohammed created rights for women out of gratitude to the wealthy merchant widow he married.
Before Mohammed, women did not have rights in most of the world.
I'm not sure I believe that claim, I have heard arguments that Islam was a cultural evolution up from more primitive tribal religions, but that's about it.

I refuse to discuss the Prophet himself, I think it brings bad luck.

If islam did not exist, "we would all be jewish...." ????? -----did you hear that
from some imam in during the weekly khubah jumaat feces fling? "muhummad
created rights for women....." ???? You actually believe that crap?----uhm----
whoever you are that wrote that stuff

They must be killed or converted...as they have so often done to Christians....we see another one today stabbing Christian's on the London Bridge....he is now being fucked in the ass for eternity by Satan and his followers!!!!

--------------

JIHAD WATCH ^ | NOV 28, 2019 12:00 PM | ROBERT SPENCER

Bangladesh: Muslims scream “Allahu akbar” as they’re sentenced to death for murdering 22 non-Muslims

“Seven Islamists have been sentenced to death for a 2016 attack on a cafe in the Bangladeshi capital in which 22 people….Some of the men shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ (an Arabic phrase meaning ‘God is greatest’) as they were led away from the packed courtroom.”

As far as they were concerned, it was a triumph.

“Holey Artisan cafe: Bangladesh Islamists sentenced to death for 2016 attack,” BBc, November 27, 2019:

Seven Islamists have been sentenced to death for a 2016 attack on a cafe in the Bangladeshi capital in which 22 people, mostly foreigners, were killed.

The attack on the Holey Artisan cafe in Dhaka was carried out by a group of five men, who took diners hostage.

Eight people were on trial, accused of planning the attack and supplying weapons. One man was acquitted.

The 12-hour siege was Bangladesh’s deadliest Islamist attack. Most of the victims were Italian or Japanese.

The attack was claimed by the Islamic State (IS) group, but Bangladesh disputed this, instead holding a local militant group responsible. All of the gunmen were killed by police….

Sentencing the men in Dhaka, the judge said they wanted to undermine public safety and create anarchy.

Some of the men shouted “Allahu Akbar” (an Arabic phrase meaning “God is greatest”) as they were led away from the packed courtroom, AFP news agency reported….... Now a fitting punishment...take all their organs. heart. Lungs. Kidneys, eyes, etc. while ALIVE and donate them to Christian's that need organ transplants....I would imagine knowing Christian's will live from their body parts would be worse than drinking a quart of pigs blood!!!!

Haven't you heard , we protect war criminals now, so don't say a word about what Muslims do. We are the new ISIS.

This thread is an example of total ignorance. Bangladesh is a predominantly Muslim country that split off from Pakistan. The odds are great that most, if not all, the members of the court who passed down the death sentence are themselves Muslims, but this important fact is mentioned absolutely nowhere.

Muslims sentencing Muslims to death for killing those who have been assumed to have not been Muslim. Gee, who'da thunk it.

Why do so many people who supposedly are "Christian" try to drum up some crazy war with Muslims? These jackasses want some "holy war" with Muslims right out of the Middle Ages. This is insane internet junk.

their victims were non-muslims? FOR DA RECORD-----execution of a muslim for the murder of a non muslim is not allowed in shariah law. Am I permitted
to post a reality in this forum? Am I going to be accused of trying to foment
a war for doing it?. I wonder how the lawyer managed to get the sentence to
be consistent with shariah.

Forum List

Back