Baltimore On Pace For Possible Record Murders As Local NAACP Asks Governor To Deploy National Guard

Time tunnel:
The Baltimore City Council eliminated $22 million from the police budget. What does that look like?

—The Baltimore Sun, June 17th, 2020.

Who woulda thunk!?

As I keep telling my friend IM2, it is not just Chicago that has turned into a drug/gang fueled war zone. Every major Democrat controlled city is seeing near record gun violence and murders. And as we know, the vast majority of the victims are poor and Black. Black Lives Matter. NOT.

Do you mean suspenders, because there is no party that has not been violent in history?
no buddy...i mean democrats, leftists, radicals, domestic terrorists, liberals, anarchists, whatever they have called themselves down through the ages..they have the same philosophy, the same complaints, the same bellyaching, the same tactics.

Time tunnel:
The Baltimore City Council eliminated $22 million from the police budget. What does that look like?

—The Baltimore Sun, June 17th, 2020.

Who woulda thunk!?

What's the National Guard gonna do? They had their dicks surgically-removed after the Kent State turkey shoot. They don't even get bayonet training anymore, and probably wouldn't even be issued live ammo.

What's the National Guard gonna do? They had their dicks surgically-removed after the Kent State turkey shoot. They don't even get bayonet training anymore, and probably wouldn't even be issued live ammo.
They do teach yous to walk in a line and but-thrust.

As I keep telling my friend IM2, it is not just Chicago that has turned into a drug/gang fueled war zone. Every major Democrat controlled city is seeing near record gun violence and murders. And as we know, the vast majority of the victims are poor and Black. Black Lives Matter. NOT.
Are there still any major American cities, not controlled by Democrat administrations, that are peaceful and without violent crime, or is that like looking for unicorns?

Exactly, otherwise it's all about whose politically in charge as to how effective law enforcement actually can be.

Forum List

Back