Baltimore Loses At Least 12 Flash Drives Containing Votes From Tuesday’s Primary Election

Oh, please! They were choosing delegates. Can you imagine how difficult that would have been to pull off? Bernie is an old Communist. It's no wonder he keeps losing.

I'm sorry, but your imagination is running away with you. The problems started with the general election.
Right, we are all imagining Pelosi's blatant insider stock trading corruption. :eusa_hand: The Dem party is corrupt to it's core, including their primaries. Just a coincidence a bunch of the Dem candidates dropped out to RIG it for Biden then landed jobs in the administration? Riiiiiight.

Right, we are all imagining Pelosi's blatant insider stock trading corruption. :eusa_hand: The Dem party is corrupt to it's core, including their primaries. Just a coincidence a bunch of the Dem candidates dropped out to RIG it for Biden then landed jobs in the administration? Riiiiiight.

What does that have to do with voter fraud in the primaries? Do me a favor and STFU until you have something intelligent and relevant to say.

We Cunservatives are insane.
We keep complaining constantly about them doing the same thing (snatching our rights away)......

And we keep doing the same thing (absolutely nothing), expecting a different result.

WTF is wrong with WE Cunservatives ?
I'm starting to think this guy is a Fed. ^^^ He's constantly trying to stoke violent reaction through hyperbole. He sounds exactly like the leftist media doing an impression of a conservative.

We Cunservatives are insane.
We keep complaining constantly about them doing the same thing (snatching our rights away)......

And we keep doing the same thing (absolutely nothing), expecting a different result.

WTF is wrong with WE Cunservatives ?

19 States have passed laws to increase election integrity - that isn't nothing.

Much of the fraud of 2020 will be impossible to repeat.

Remember, the REAL fraud in 2020 was procedural and promoted by the government and courts of states, not by Dominion or Ilhan Omar's Somali gangs - those just grab headlines.

The Georgia SoS suspending signature verification to allow Warnock to cheat is an example - it can't happen again because there is now law forbidding such act by crooks like Raffensperger

WE have done a LOT, and will continue to pound on the Nazis using every legal and peaceful avenue. WHEN the Nazi democrats become violent again, THEN we MUST respond with overwhelming force. But as long as there is a path in the law, that is the path we will take.

The vote counters in Baltimore found them, and found them to be relevant.

What happened to them, while they were missing? JUst sitting in a locked safe, under guard, but they forgot which locked safe?

DO YOU SEE THE POINT?

(that was a rhetorical question. I know you would not "see" the problem, if we had video of a confession from a team of software engineers telling how they altered them in exchange for money)

What happened to them, while they were missing? JUst sitting in a locked safe, under guard, but they forgot which locked safe?

DO YOU SEE THE POINT?

(that was a rhetorical question. I know you would not "see" the problem, if we had video of a confession from a team of software engineers telling how they altered them in exchange for money)
Everything is not a conspiracy.

Forum List

Back