Baltimore Loses At Least 12 Flash Drives Containing Votes From Tuesday’s Primary Election

Trump advocates for the candidate that he supports--up front.
Defending Main Street is smearing Loren Culp with no support for or endorsement from any candidate.
I don't expect you to see the difference, you're not that sharp.
Where did Loren Culp sneak into the conversation?
Tell us what you know about Loren Culp.

Last edited:
Defending Main Street is smearing Loren Culp with no support for or endorsement from any candidate.
Loren Culp is a failed Gov Candidate, who refused to concede to Inslee, and did the trump thing by claiming fraud.

Culp, the former police chief of Republic in Ferry County, lost the 2020 gubernatorial election to Gov. Jay Inslee by 545,000 votes but refused to concede, echoing Trump in lobbing false claims of widespread fraud and irregularities. While running for Congress this year he also has pushed unproven treatments for COVID-19, including ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 9.00.14 PM.png

Culp lost by 545,000 votes. Not even Close.
Crybaby LOSER, taking notes from trump.
Refused to Concede.

Why are you against the (R) incumbent for the District 4 Position?

Last edited:
I clearly see the difference.

Is trump supporting Culp and not supporting the Incumbent (R)?
Why is that?

Baltimore uses paper ballots. All of Maryland does.

Paper ballots are anti-cheating thing, so they tend to be used more in liberal areas. Liberals really hate touchscreens with no paper ballot.
Paper ballots can be forged just like any other.
Mail-in ballots if mailed in mass mailings to people who don't exist or don't live at an address that exists end up being sent back from the post office....and allows them to be used in the election.
Some counties and states refuse to clean their voter rolls.
Democrats are taking the names of registered voters who almost never vote and use paper ballots to vote for them. This is what they call getting out the vote...or ballot harvesting.

Loren Culp is a failed Gov Candidate, who refused to concede to Inslee, and did the trump thing by claiming fraud.

Culp, the former police chief of Republic in Ferry County, lost the 2020 gubernatorial election to Gov. Jay Inslee by 545,000 votes but refused to concede, echoing Trump in lobbing false claims of widespread fraud and irregularities. While running for Congress this year he also has pushed unproven treatments for COVID-19, including ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

View attachment 672614
Culp lost by 545,000 votes. Not even Close.
Crybaby LOSER, taking notes from trump.
Refused to Concede.

Why are you against the (R) incumbent for the District 4 Position?
I'm glad you decided to educate yourself about Culp. Now look up Defending Main Street and you'll be caught up.

Fuck off troll, I'm not playing tonight. I'm not rehashing this thread to play your game. Go back and look.
I'm NO troll.
I know all about FAILED Loren Culp.

Why won't you answer the Question?
The Question is..... why don't you support the current incumbent (R) that holds office?

Forum List

Back