Balancer is here

zUwbm2KdTdw.jpg

Hello. I arrived from Moscow. This is in Russia, on the planet Earth, in the solar system, in the Milky Way galaxy. I came across your forum and decided to look around. Two years ago, electronic translators reached a level that allows them to communicate in English to those who do not know this language. And I just like that :) Since then I have been communicating in several Western political forums, trying to understand the Westerners' point of view on the events in Russia and, conversely, to convey to the West the view of Russia through the barriers of propaganda and the media. The work is ungrateful. Sisyphean labor. The KGB pays me very little, gives only free vodka, food for my tame bear and coupons for the Internet. You can consider me a Kremlin troll, if it is more convenient for you.

In addition to politics, I am interested in so many things. I am engaged in non-professional photography, amateur astrophoto. I read and watch science fiction. I'm interested in science from quantum physics and cosmology to linguistics and socionics. And much more.

Married, two children (daughter 9 years and son 2 years).

I work as a Web programmer. I've been on the Internet since 1997.

In Russia, I support a popular forum with a variety of topics that began 19 years ago as an aviation and space, and today its most popular sections are politics and the navy.

I hope that electronic translators do not make understanding me very difficult :)
I don't know. You people are the bad guys now, so we'll need a few of your women to keep you here.

Send pics of your best-looking ones.

:45:

Hello. I arrived from Moscow. This is in Russia, on the planet Earth, in the solar system, in the Milky Way galaxy. I came across your forum and decided to look around. Two years ago, electronic translators reached a level that allows them to communicate in English to those who do not know this language. And I just like that :) Since then I have been communicating in several Western political forums, trying to understand the Westerners' point of view on the events in Russia and, conversely, to convey to the West the view of Russia through the barriers of propaganda and the media. The work is ungrateful. Sisyphean labor. The KGB pays me very little, gives only free vodka, food for my tame bear and coupons for the Internet. You can consider me a Kremlin troll, if it is more convenient for you.

In addition to politics, I am interested in so many things. I am engaged in non-professional photography, amateur astrophoto. I read and watch science fiction. I'm interested in science from quantum physics and cosmology to linguistics and socionics. And much more.

Married, two children (daughter 9 years and son 2 years).

I work as a Web programmer. I've been on the Internet since 1997.

In Russia, I support a popular forum with a variety of topics that began 19 years ago as an aviation and space, and today its most popular sections are politics and the navy.

I hope that electronic translators do not make understanding me very difficult :)
I don't know. You people are the bad guys now, so we'll need a few of your women to keep you here.

Send pics of your best-looking ones.

:45:

A few of our women??? :) Why not - take ours Ksusha Sobchak... She would win your next elections and will be your president, not our! :) At least she's a bit younger and prettier than Hillary...

Ленинград Очки Собчак with English subtitles (closed captions) and transcript

Russia is love, Russia is life.

Please keep meddling in American affairs. For the average observer of CNN, your country’s endeavours are one the greatest sources of entertainment the world can bear witness to.

Russia is love, Russia is life.

Please keep meddling in American affairs. For the average observer of CNN, your country’s endeavours are one the greatest sources of entertainment the world can bear witness to.

Are the elections of Russian president just an endeavours to meddle in internal US affairs too? Or asking, what US navy doing in Black Sea so far from American coasts? :)

Balancer-proof that not all Russian posters are asshat shills. :)

I ain't mentionin' no names, but there's the gardening section. :rolleyes:

Yesterday I went with my daughter to the Cosmonautics Museum to perform the next stage of the school Olympiad. But there was a HUGE queue at the entrance. I had to give up going to the museum and just climb the snowdrifts :)

20180318_152151.jpg

20180318_152318.jpg

Jesus, the Ruskies actually seem like normal human beings for a sec here. Should it be believed??

Did you think before, we have a corns, tails and pitchforks for unloading a carriages of innocent babies? :)

There are no miracles in reality, only environment make us humans. Similar environment - similar humans... How could you personally prefer to live, being Russian, for example?

Jesus, the Ruskies actually seem like normal human beings for a sec here. Should it be believed??

Did you think before, we have a corns, tails and pitchforks for unloading a carriages of innocent babies? :)

There are no miracles in reality, only environment make us humans. Similar environment - similar humans... How could you personally prefer to live, being Russian, for example?

I was being purely facetious.

Please know for future purposes....I love being edgy.

From old photos. This is May of 2010 year. Dagestan. Mountain village of Kuba. The place where my wife's mother was born and grew up.

View attachment 177642

In ancient times, the valleys of Dagestan were too valuable a place to settle them. There are few arable land. Therefore, people settled in the mountains, in places unsuitable for farming. At the same time it helped create additional protection from attacks.
Ban Islam and Deport All Moslems

The Daggies perpetrated the Boston Marathon massacre. One of them was named after the Mongol mass murderer, Tamerlane.

Forum List

Back