Bail Revoked for Attorneys Charged with Molotov Cocktail Attack on NYPD

Winning

Jun 7, 2020
West Coast
Oh, I guess any Cretin can be a lawyer these days. Get a load of these two pieces of work, bombing a police station. Guess who bailed them out: An Obama associate. Stew on that for a while. The great thing is that an appeals court revoked their bail and sent them back to jail. LOL. Give a medal to whoever filed the appeal.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit ruled Friday that two elite lawyers accused of throwing a Molotov cocktail into a New York Police Department vehicle last weekend should not receive bail and must return to jail.

Leftwing Filth
1591572925985.png

:(
Poor ewe.

My first day here and I already have a frea stalker. Sorry boy, I am not gay. Is there a reason you have decided to post right after every one of my posts on my first day here? Are you gay? Stalker? Pedophile? Or just a general loser?
General loser.

I'm here to help.

Oh, I guess any Cretin can be a lawyer these days. Get a load of these two pieces of work, bombing a police station. Guess who bailed them out: An Obama associate. Stew on that for a while. The great thing is that an appeals court revoked their bail and sent them back to jail. LOL. Give a medal to whoever filed the appeal.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit ruled Friday that two elite lawyers accused of throwing a Molotov cocktail into a New York Police Department vehicle last weekend should not receive bail and must return to jail.

Leftwing Filth
View attachment 347253
Choices.jpg

Leftwing Filth
View attachment 347253

Now here is what is going to happen. They are going to get their license revoked, and then cry that they are being oppressed by society, because they spent all that money, and now can't earn a living.

These fools create their own doom, and then want to blame others.

Now here is what is going to happen. They are going to get their license revoked, and then cry that they are being oppressed by society, because they spent all that money, and now can't earn a living.

These fools create their own doom, and then want to blame others.

I will not bet against you. You probably called it exactly right.

Urooj Rahman?? That's the kind of name that gets a person shuffled off the Gitmo in shackles.

Last edited:
:(
Poor ewe.

My first day here and I already have a frea stalker. Sorry boy, I am not gay. Is there a reason you have decided to post right after every one of my posts on my first day here? Are you gay? Stalker? Pedophile? Or just a general loser?

I'd say it's the general loser category knowing how he is.
Although he could be an incognito pole smoker.

Leftwing Filth
View attachment 347253
And of course the Dems bailed out these terrorists.

Can you imagine if a GOP operative bailed out a domestic terrorist?

"Elite" lawyers?" By what standard?

The appeals court decision is difficult to understand. Bail has nothing to do with the crime or the likelihood that the defendant committed it. It is only a sum that is sufficiently large to ensure that the defendant will show up for the next hearing. These two ass-holes do not appear to be flight risks. Their exploits will make them more popular than ever at the fern bars.

"Elite" lawyers?" By what standard?

The appeals court decision is difficult to understand. Bail has nothing to do with the crime or the likelihood that the defendant committed it. It is only a sum that is sufficiently large to ensure that the defendant will show up for the next hearing. These two ass-holes do not appear to be flight risks. Their exploits will make them more popular than ever at the fern bars.

The one from the sh*thole country might be a flight risk.

Of maybe the court is trying to say that people with such responsibilities will not be tolerated commiting street thug crimes.

Forum List

Back