Are Police Working With Leftists In Recent Violent Attack Against GOP Presidential Candidate??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

" Vivek Ramaswamy’s campaign says at least two protesters upset about the Republican presidential candidate’s remarks in opposition to aid for Ukraine purposely rammed his car in Iowa in retaliation on Thursday, but police say there is no evidence to support the claim that the crash was intentional. The police account of the crash in the central Iowa city of Grinnell sharply diverged from the story told earlier by Ramaswamy’s campaign, which contended that protesters yelled and swore at the candidate before at least one of them jumped into a vehicle, rammed his empty campaign car and sped off.

Police say they were dispatched to a coffee shop in the city shortly after 1 p.m. for a report of property damage. While there, they contacted a 22-year-old woman who reported that she had just eaten lunch at a nearby deli and was backing her car out of her parking spot when she accidentally struck a Ford Expedition that was across the street."

Image 3.jpeg

Image 2.jpeg

Image 1.jpeg

The police released a statement claiming they have no evidence that Vivek's campaign was attacked by radical leftists - even tho as you can see from the photos above, that is exactly what happened. Why are the police colluding with leftist protestors in the attack of a GOP presidential candidate? How are these people not in jail right now and charged with terrorism and assault?

" Vivek Ramaswamy’s campaign says at least two protesters upset about the Republican presidential candidate’s remarks in opposition to aid for Ukraine purposely rammed his car in Iowa in retaliation on Thursday, but police say there is no evidence to support the claim that the crash was intentional. The police account of the crash in the central Iowa city of Grinnell sharply diverged from the story told earlier by Ramaswamy’s campaign, which contended that protesters yelled and swore at the candidate before at least one of them jumped into a vehicle, rammed his empty campaign car and sped off.

Police say they were dispatched to a coffee shop in the city shortly after 1 p.m. for a report of property damage. While there, they contacted a 22-year-old woman who reported that she had just eaten lunch at a nearby deli and was backing her car out of her parking spot when she accidentally struck a Ford Expedition that was across the street."

View attachment 839220

View attachment 839222

View attachment 839224

The police released a statement claiming they have no evidence that Vivek's campaign was attacked by radical leftists - even tho as you can see from the photos above, that is exactly what happened. Why are the police colluding with leftist protestors in the attack of a GOP presidential candidate? How are these people not in jail right now and charged with terrorism and assault?
I cant believe that a big hitter like vivek does not have close protection A vocious attavk like this one must have been terrifying. The gestapo are too busy locking up patriots to deal with political assasinations.

Apparently that car Vivek drives around in is something remarkable. I mean protesters go for ramming speed and end up barely denting the thing.

I cant believe that a big hitter like vivek does not have close protection A vocious attavk like this one must have been terrifying. The gestapo are too busy locking up patriots to deal with political assasinations.

Back in the old days we called this a fender bender. But in those days everyone wasn’t running around screaming in a victim!

Back in the old days we called this a fender bender. But in those days everyone wasn’t running around screaming in a victim!
i know from experience that a fender bender is serious shit these days. The bumper is chock full of wires that help morons to reverse their cars. They all need replacing.
Vivek was probably worried about the cost more than anything.

i know from experience that a fender bender is serious shit these days. The bumper is chock full of wires that help morons to reverse their cars. They all need replacing.
Vivek was probably worried about the cost more than anything.

Did you see the South Park episode about Prince Harry and Meagan? It was a mockery of their World Wide Privacy Tour. A subplot to the episode was branding of a person to improve their status.

The company that assisted with the Branding of the individual always included Victim. Funny, Intelligent, Loyal, witty, and victim. Everybody needed to be a victim.

Vivek was striving to make himself a victim. At least I think so. Otherwise there is no reason to blow it out of proportion that way. Instead of downplaying it and saying hey. Accidents happen. Vivek starts screaming he is targeted by Protestors.

And yes. I agree the cost of a fender bender in replacing sensors etc is ridiculous. But if his car was also a rental it is something for Insirance to work out.

The woman who screwed up didn’t flee the scene. Got a ticket. And cause a little damage. Minimal damage. A bit more than a bump but not serious. I mean it’s not like they had to duct tape the door on.

Vivek is a knob. That explains how his minor fender bender, became a Leftest assassination attempt.

Forum List

Back