Bag of Mailed In Votes found in ravine!!!

Since it is the post office.............ran and owned by the NaziKarens...........were in the possession of these federal documents, this means somebody working for the USPS did this.
In any case, it's a federal agency committing a federal crime. So I know that nothing will be done about it until Trump gets either the Speaker position, or back in the White House.

Since the post office.............ran and owned by the NaziKarens...........were in the possession of these federal documents, this means somebody working for the USPS did this.
In any case, it's a federal agency committing a federal crime. So I know that nothing will be done about it until Trump gets either the Speaker position, or back in the White House.

Of course the media is pretty much quiet about this. I have to hand it to them, they fooled me this time.

Of course the media is pretty much quiet about this. I have to hand it to them, they fooled me this time.
13297712_0.jpg

Since it is the post office.............ran and owned by the NaziKarens...........were in the possession of these federal documents, this means somebody working for the USPS did this.
These are FAIR AND SECURE elections? Maybe for a third world country.

To be honest I'm surprised it does not happen more often in dem states.
It happens much more often in Dem states, but it's not revealed due to carelessness of dumping them in the open!
But now we know too that it's not worth anything.

Forum List

Back