Bad precedent to penalize Greene

Bad precedent to penalize Greene.
Sent to my congressman:
I fear penalizing congresswoman Greene for anything done or said prior to being accepted as a member of the House would set a bad precedent. I urge you and your fellow members of congress to consider her activity only after having joined the congress. Respectfully, Supposn

I tend to agree. Not because I support what she said or did...it's all bat-shit crazy stuff as are her supporters. But, what happens is that whenever a majority uses it's authority in some new way, the moment the other major party gets that authority, they ratchet it upward. Pelosi will be kicked off every committee in 2022 if the GOP gets the house? The reason? Spite.

Just let her sit there and ask her questions for 5 minutes during the meetings. If she tries to co-sponsor a bill that you introduce...you tell the secretary that you don't want her name on your bill. Just marginalize her. She will probably serve 80 years in the House or whatever... big deal.
The problem is her constituents voted her in so she has authority. Ilhan Omar is an overt antisemite and awful human being but she has every right to sit in Congress since she was VOTED in!

Its not a problem... Both MTG and Omar and Gromert or whatever that jerk's name is have every right to be there. The Dems are making a mistake by taking this action. Pass a resolution condemning her...sure. But just ignore her otherwise.

The argument isn't that they shouldn't be there.
That is precisely what it is as the plan from cancel culture Democrats is to keep her away from any and all committees.

Which doesn't stop her from being there. Stripping people from their committee assignments isn't all that uncommon. It' doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.
Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason. You do this and if the GOP captures the House in two years, people like Swallowswell will be on the street too. VERY BAD idea but cancel culture party Democrats or the DCCP...is well on its way to silencing those they disagree with.

If she was elected for her crazy, well good luck with that.
I can say the same about Ilhan Omar. Who are you or I to tell the voters what to do or call them crazy? You're definitely a leftist.

I have noted for months that the (D)'s would lose the House in 2022. I am now hedging that claim because the GOP is backing even more crazy.

Republicans are going to have to build a record of Excellence on their own to win in 2022, now that they have purged Trump with their vote for Liz Cheney.

Frankly, I don't see that happening.

It hurts but Pelosi has lost seats both times she was speaker. For some reason the GOP has decided to help her out here.

It is sort of goofy for the GOP to attack the Trumpster, at least before they have someone else who has a record of accomplishment who is ready to lead.

Attack Trump? The argument is to recognize crazy and don't put crazy in leadership roles.
Crazy is subjective. Are you crazy? I believe you are. But I bet you disagree.

Believing wild fires are started by lasers in space is crazy. There is no subjective there.

All this stuff does is make her a martyr for the Q/Trumpsters. Unless she literally breaks a rule or law, they just have to deal with it.

The Republicans have a bigger problem here than the Democrats do, that's for sure.
And pray tell, what is so objectionable about this congresswoman?

If it's listening to and believe in conspiracy theories, I have a list of many other politicians who should get the same treatment.

Sent to my congressman:
I fear penalizing congresswoman Greene for anything done or said prior to being accepted as a member of the House would set a bad precedent. I urge you and your fellow members of congress to consider her activity only after having joined the congress. Respectfully, Supposn

I tend to agree. Not because I support what she said or did...it's all bat-shit crazy stuff as are her supporters. But, what happens is that whenever a majority uses it's authority in some new way, the moment the other major party gets that authority, they ratchet it upward. Pelosi will be kicked off every committee in 2022 if the GOP gets the house? The reason? Spite.

Just let her sit there and ask her questions for 5 minutes during the meetings. If she tries to co-sponsor a bill that you introduce...you tell the secretary that you don't want her name on your bill. Just marginalize her. She will probably serve 80 years in the House or whatever... big deal.
The problem is her constituents voted her in so she has authority. Ilhan Omar is an overt antisemite and awful human being but she has every right to sit in Congress since she was VOTED in!

Its not a problem... Both MTG and Omar and Gromert or whatever that jerk's name is have every right to be there. The Dems are making a mistake by taking this action. Pass a resolution condemning her...sure. But just ignore her otherwise.

That is precisely what it is as the plan from cancel culture Democrats is to keep her away from any and all committees.

Which doesn't stop her from being there. Stripping people from their committee assignments isn't all that uncommon. It' doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.
Stripping them until they even get to a committee? She was voted in for a reason. You do this and if the GOP captures the House in two years, people like Swallowswell will be on the street too. VERY BAD idea but cancel culture party Democrats or the DCCP...is well on its way to silencing those they disagree with.

I can say the same about Ilhan Omar. Who are you or I to tell the voters what to do or call them crazy? You're definitely a leftist.

I have noted for months that the (D)'s would lose the House in 2022. I am now hedging that claim because the GOP is backing even more crazy.

Republicans are going to have to build a record of Excellence on their own to win in 2022, now that they have purged Trump with their vote for Liz Cheney.

It hurts but Pelosi has lost seats both times she was speaker. For some reason the GOP has decided to help her out here.

It is sort of goofy for the GOP to attack the Trumpster, at least before they have someone else who has a record of accomplishment who is ready to lead.

Attack Trump? The argument is to recognize crazy and don't put crazy in leadership roles.

Believing wild fires are started by lasers in space is crazy. There is no subjective there.
Greene was being funny...I hope. Omar was dead serious.

Believing Israel hypnotized the world is crazy. Yet she is in Congress.

1612451877084.png

Sent to my congressman:

Maybe, but believing that wild fires are started by ecoterrorist is entirely reasonable and almost certain, given the statistical data on wild fires.

This is what happens when our government and main stream media lied to us constantly. This is the product of the elite's bullshit.

Sent to my congressman:

Maybe, but believing that wild fires are started by ecoterrorist is entirely reasonable and almost certain, given the statistical data on wild fires.

Blueberries are pretty good.

This is what happens when our government and main stream media lied to us constantly. This is the product of the elite's bullshit.
The main stream media may err on occasion, but they don't lie. Even Fox News and other conservative media has turned around and aligned themselves with the rest of the media, when it comes to dominion voting machine integrity.

How do you deal with an opinion that wildfires are started by lasers in space?

You get someone to run against her next election. They will definitely recruit a primary challenger for her in 2022 and the more nonsense like this that comes out the better the chances they will have of being successful.

You get someone to run against her next election. They will definitely recruit a primary challenger for her in 2022 and the more nonsense like this that comes out the better the chances they will have of being successful.

Well this is about people with opinions like this in leadership positions.

I dislike those in leadership positions that put wall street over main street but this is a whole another level.

The Republicans have a bigger problem here than the Democrats do, that's for sure.
The Democrats now have a big problem in that they are in charge and have to govern. The party that holds the presidency usually looses representatives in the house for the midterm election for this reason. It is much harder to govern than to be the nay-sayers in the minority.
To me, it just depends on the quality of the individual. Both parties have moderates who are loathed by the base but who are willing to collaborate and innovate. The country needs more of them and fewer of the nutters, in my view.
When Progs vote on legislation we see very little moderation.

Well this is about people with opinions like this in leadership positions.

I dislike those in leadership positions that put wall street over main street but this is a whole another level.

She is not in any leadership positions that I'm aware of. She has only been a member of Congress for a couple of weeks. They all get committee assignments and I believe that is what they are referring to.

Was the rep from Minnesota punished for her remarks back in 2018? Because she is a demscum no she wasn't.

The main stream media may err on occasion, but they don't lie. Even Fox News and other conservative media has turned around and aligned themselves with the rest of the media, when it comes to dominion voting machine integrity.
That's not what I am talking about.

When we know that our politicians and government shitheads are hiding things from us, a cultish phenom like Q will thrive.

People know they are being mislead on MANY things. It creates an environment for conspiracy theories.

When we know that our politicians and government shitheads are hiding things from us, a cultish phenom like Q will thrive.

People know they are being mislead on MANY things. It creates an environment for conspiracy theories.

I understand some things even if I don't believe it myself but space lasers starting fires?

Also Trump said he was going to expose things and didn't so does that mean they don't exist?

I understand some things even if I don't believe it myself but space lasers starting fires?

Also Trump said he was going to expose things and didn't so does that mean they don't exist?
The wild fires offer a great example for what I mean. People suspect that the California "wild" fires are not natural because they happen 10x more than fires naturally occur anywhere else in the world. That clear inconsistency is ignored or dismissed by government and its pets in the MSM who do government's bidding. Someone with apparent knowledge or authority offers up a crazy theory and suddenly it is believed by thousands. That doesn't happen when our gov is being straight with us. I am almost 100% certain that ecoterrorists are starting the California wild fires. Who stands to gain when laser conspiracy theories are spread?

On the Trump thing, maybe you are right. Maybe there is nothing. Do you really believe that?

Forum List

Back