Bad News for the we lost dems.

Come on man you need a source after hearing daily for years about 100 plus a day Iraqis killed by terrorist attacks in Iraq? Do you think we were carrying out those terrorist attacks?

Besides, Ravi said the US have killed millions of Iraqi Civilians, she did not say we "Caused" their deaths. Bit of a difference there I would say.

Up to 1 million is not the same as Millions now is it. Millions implys 2 million or more does it not?

Alright, well she can say what she likes. I usually try saying that millions of lives have been destroyed. Even if it had been half a million, it is no trivial matter, especially considering the 5 MILLION REFUGEES. I just don't think it's a matter that ought to be taken so lightly, whether it'd be millions or hundreds of thousands, or even tens of thousands. You just have to look at the scope of it. Let's say it was "just" 500,000. That's 1 out of every 60 iraqis. With 1,000,000, that's 1 out of 30. One out of every thirty people you've ever met is dead. That could include your family, people you live with, people in your neighborhood, people you went to school with, people you worked with. If they're 'lucky', they've forced themselves into exile. Exile is no trivial matter either. Internally displaced? Well, if that is trivial, then I guess Katrina was of no importance either. The effect of the refugees is probably even more devastating than that of the dead, in either case, both for Iraq and for the whole region.

As for the VAST majority, again, I don't know what percentage have been directly responsible for which, so I wouldn't make a claim. One of the sources I posted put the causes of death at 6% for both car bombs and aerial bombardments, but by far the major bulk was gunshot wounds, which could be from either side.

Alright, well she can say what she likes. I usually try saying that millions of lives have been destroyed. Even if it had been half a million, it is no trivial matter, especially considering the 5 MILLION REFUGEES. I just don't think it's a matter that ought to be taken so lightly, whether it'd be millions or hundreds of thousands, or even tens of thousands. You just have to look at the scope of it. Let's say it was "just" 500,000. That's 1 out of every 60 iraqis. With 1,000,000, that's 1 out of 30. One out of every thirty people you've ever met is dead. That could include your family, people you live with, people in your neighborhood, people you went to school with, people you worked with. If they're 'lucky', they've forced themselves into exile. Exile is no trivial matter either. Internally displaced? Well, if that is trivial, then I guess Katrina was of no importance either. The effect of the refugees is probably even more devastating than that of the dead, in either case, both for Iraq and for the whole region.

As for the VAST majority, again, I don't know what percentage have been directly responsible for which, so I wouldn't make a claim. One of the sources I posted put the causes of death at 6% for both car bombs and aerial bombardments, but by far the major bulk was gunshot wounds, which could be from either side.

Except 600k did not die. That is made up by a report already trashed by serious science. It was a political hit piece. Just as the first report a couple years before claimed 200k had died was a political hit piece.

Also last I checked wars tend to disrupt lives. We should not fight them because people may be forced to flee? Ok let's melt down all our weapons and surrender to the next despot that demands anything from anyone.

There were not 600k killed. That is a fantasy number made up by an anti war group bent on spinning their crap. The Iraqi Government does in fact have numbers. Why? Well cause they issue death certificates and the hospitals report to them. When they were claiming 200k had died the Iraqi Government said 20 k. So you do the math.

As for Ravi, she is so full of shit her eyes are brown. And the next time she calls me Wow she will find out just how nasty I can be. She is a political hack, partisan piece of Garbage that routinely lies and distorts, she never backs up her claims because her claims are all fabricated in her pea brain. She uses her head as a hat rack and thinks with emotions. She "feels" things. Typical brain dead Liberal turd for brains. She "feels" it is right. She "feels" that her position is correct. She "feels" that we failed. Get the idea? If she had to think her head would explode because it is full of fumes from her ass and the spark of two brain cells rubbing together would ignite the gas and blow her head off.

The only difference between Ravi and Wow is she is a liberal and a female. She is a refined Sealybobo. Full of ignorance and passing it off as intelligence. They took her IQ and it failed to register. She is a walking talking brain dead medical miracle. The medical staff found no brain wave activity at all and would have declared her dead except she uses her ass to keep going.

Anti war group? I know brain surgeons like you think education is bad, but for the rest of the planet....

BBC NEWS | Politics | Iraqi deaths survey 'was robust'

Hack... ignorance.... failing to register intelligence.... you fit in well.

Except 600k did not die. That is made up by a report already trashed by serious science. It was a political hit piece. Just as the first report a couple years before claimed 200k had died was a political hit piece.

I don't know about the 200k, but John Hopkins School of Public Health is reputable school and their work had the British govt's scientists telling the govt that the project was conducted under tried and true methodology.

Also last I checked wars tend to disrupt lives. We should not fight them because people may be forced to flee? Ok let's melt down all our weapons and surrender to the next despot that demands anything from anyone.

Thats right you mental midget, this war is all wars. Every issue that involves violence is exactly the same.

And, who the fuck is "them."

RGS, i'm still waiting for you to backup your claim that saddam was making a terror organization to attack the US. i would like to know if it's true or not

RGS, i'm still waiting for you to backup your claim that saddam was making a terror organization to attack the US. i would like to know if it's true or not

I never said that, but do lie. Read it again, I said we have documantation he was shopping around for a terror group, that he was going to ramp up production on chemical and biological weapons and return to Nuclear research as soon France, Russia and China managed to get his embargo lifted.

Which leads to, if he couldn't find one, he would probably make one.

I never said that, but do lie. Read it again, I said we have documantation he was shopping around for a terror group, that he was going to ramp up production on chemical and biological weapons and return to Nuclear research as soon France, Russia and China managed to get his embargo lifted.

Which leads to, if he couldn't find one, he would probably make one.

RGS: The threat was that he would find or make a terror organization and use chemicals, biological or eventually Nuclear weapons in a terror attack, in the hopes we couldn't pin it on him later.

dont accuse me of lying. now, as much as you must enjoy dancing around the issue and not backing it up, i grow tired of it. give a source

Just because the largest ethnic group in Iraq is Shia does not mean that they will be anywhere near "pro-Iran" It was Iraqi Shia that bore the largest losses of all in the Iran-Iraq war. Iranians are Persians, not Arabs and that alone trumps the Shia label and ensures there is no love lost between Iraqi Arab Shia and their Persian Shiite neighbors.

Iran, Iraq Herald 'New Chapter' in Shiite-Led Alliance

_21716_maliki-ahmadinejad.jpg

Last edited:
dont accuse me of lying. now, as much as you must enjoy dancing around the issue and not backing it up, i grow tired of it. give a source

Already did, Lay provided a report to Congress, it is public domain , common knowledge to anyone that is not around 12 , old news from 2004. How old were you then? 5? To young to have seen it on TV, read it in the paper, or seen it on the internet? I am not your lap dog. Next you will be asking me to prove Lincoln was ever elected to office.

Yeah, it's also public domain that Bush invaded Iraq because Saddam didn't want to be his lover any more. But don't ask me to link you to that information, it was in all the papers.

Already did, Lay provided a report to Congress, it is public domain , common knowledge to anyone that is not around 12 , old news from 2004. How old were you then? 5? To young to have seen it on TV, read it in the paper, or seen it on the internet? I am not your lap dog. Next you will be asking me to prove Lincoln was ever elected to office.

wow, insults. who saw that coming? youre the one acting like an infant, refusing to post a link. and why did i not hear about it in '04? simple. i wasnt interested in politics then.

i'm not asking for a lapdog, nor am i asking for anything unreasonable. i simply want you to substantiate this claim because i genuinely want to know. now stop acting like one of the many partisan hacks around here and back up your claim. if it is such a common fact, it shouldnt take you long.

and i know you want me to do your work for you, but heres the simple truth. too many people make bogus claims on this board, and that needs to stop. i wont take the time to check every claim because that would be a huge waste of time. but i will check their sources.

now, i'll say it again. act like a mature adult and please give a viable source.

Ahh got the name wrong, it is David Kay.

He admitted at the time he resigned we never found the weapons we believed existed in Iraq, but that the reason was not because anyone lied, rather that the intelligence we had lead everyone to believe they existed, including France and germany, both of whom did not invade.

In one report he provided information from captured documents that clearly indicated Saddam Hussein maintained the teams, equipment and base stock to return to production of Chemical and Biological weapons, and that he maintained the team to return to research n Nuclear weapons.

He has stated every time he has been questioned or provided an interview that Saddam Hussein was in serious breach of resolutions to report and identify his activities and that he did so ON PURPOSE.

He report on records that indicated Saddam Hussein had numerous contacts with terror organizations in a search for a partner. Including Osama Bin Laden.

Even the final report from his boss states that if sanctions had been lifted with Saddam Hussein still in power he would have clearly returned to production, research and capability of Chemical and Biological weapons and probably Nuclear as well.

I am not going to link shit for you, your finger work fine or you wouldn't be typing here. It was common Knowledge in the press in 2004 and again in 2005. Should I link you to who won the 2004 election too?

You don't want information, if you did you would look it up yourself, it is all available from the major press sources. You are hoping I will link to some site you can claim is biased. Or your hoping to convince people that what happened did notcause YOU were to busy those years to pay attention.

If you give a guy a fish he eats for one day, if you teach him to fish, he can eat as long as there are fish in the water around him. Look it up your self.

Ahh got the name wrong, it is David Kay.

He admitted at the time he resigned we never found the weapons we believed existed in Iraq, but that the reason was not because anyone lied, rather that the intelligence we had lead everyone to believe they existed, including France and germany, both of whom did not invade.

In one report he provided information from captured documents that clearly indicated Saddam Hussein maintained the teams, equipment and base stock to return to production of Chemical and Biological weapons, and that he maintained the team to return to research n Nuclear weapons.

He has stated every time he has been questioned or provided an interview that Saddam Hussein was in serious breach of resolutions to report and identify his activities and that he did so ON PURPOSE.

He report on records that indicated Saddam Hussein had numerous contacts with terror organizations in a search for a partner. Including Osama Bin Laden.

Even the final report from his boss states that if sanctions had been lifted with Saddam Hussein still in power he would have clearly returned to production, research and capability of Chemical and Biological weapons and probably Nuclear as well.

I am not going to link shit for you, your finger work fine or you wouldn't be typing here. It was common Knowledge in the press in 2004 and again in 2005. Should I link you to who won the 2004 election too?

You don't want information, if you did you would look it up yourself, it is all available from the major press sources. You are hoping I will link to some site you can claim is biased. Or your hoping to convince people that what happened did notcause YOU were to busy those years to pay attention.

If you give a guy a fish he eats for one day, if you teach him to fish, he can eat as long as there are fish in the water around him. Look it up your self.

wow, you really know me. i only was looking to try and embaress you. you really figured out this independent registered moderate.
:cuckoo:

all i did was ask for you to give a source. thats it. i even said please. and you make it out to be extreme and unnecessary.

pathetic.

if you cant back up a claim you make, dont make it. in refusing you only make yourself out to be a jackass

wow, you really know me. i only was looking to try and embaress you. you really figured out this independent registered moderate.
:cuckoo:

all i did was ask for you to give a source. thats it. i even said please. and you make it out to be extreme and unnecessary.

pathetic.

if you cant back up a claim you make, dont make it. in refusing you only make yourself out to be a jackass

Don't feel bad, he is all mad at me, because I refuse to ignore Bushes role in our massive deficits! :badgrin:

i think he's mad at anyone who doesnt believe everything he says without proof

Once again you turd, it is PUBLIC knowledge. I suppose if I told you Custer and a third of the 7th Cavalry were killed at Little Bighorn in 1876 you would demand proof? If I told you Kerry ran against Bush in 2004, you would want proof? If I told you thousand die every year in car acidents, do I have to link to a source for that?

You are a lazy turd. It was all over the news in 2004 and 2005. Look it up your self. Or are you admitting you are an incompetent boob that can not navigate the internet?

Don't feel bad, he is all mad at me, because I refuse to ignore Bushes role in our massive deficits! :badgrin:

You keep claiming he is MOSTLY responsible when the President does not EVER create a Budget, Congress does that. But do go on about how you know how our Government works.

Forum List

Back