Bad News for Anti-Trumpers

The GOP had 18 great candidates in 2016 all whom would have made great presidents. DeSantis too now. My only concern is whether DeSantis is electable, or will he suffer the Bob Dole/John McCain/Mitt Romney syndrome where nobody cared. Running for POTUS is no longer the domain of the best qualified by CV, where presidents listed their qualifications in the newspaper, the internet has made the presidency now become a performance art.

ITMT, look at how America has fallen, from THIS and THIS:

View attachment 518693
View attachment 518694

To now THIS and THIS:

View attachment 518695
View attachment 518696

God help the country.

That's just plain lame!

Anybody can find both flattering and unflattering pictures of any public figure.

Thinking that posting the flattering ones of the people you prefer, and unflattering ones of people you don't is going to convince anybody of anything is:

JUST PLAIN STUPID!!!

---Most Republican voters want former President Donald Trump to have influence over the future of the GOP according to a recent Associated Press-
Well yeah, I think we already know that.

That's why it's so funny when Trumpsters bitch and moan and scream TDS! whenever we bring him up, as if you're pretending Trump has faded from the scene like a bad fart.

This is about one person. A cult. It might be a bit smaller, but it still controls the party.

trump is worse than Cancer. And Cancer really sucks.

(D) will vote for any (D) candidate if trump is the (R) candidate.
(D) may vote for the BEST candidate in 2024, (D) or (R) as long as it's not trump.

What do my fellow (D) voters think about this?

I would have voted for Kaisch over Clinton, so yes, I'd consider voting for a reasonable Republican candidate.

I personally believe that Trump should endorse Ron DeSantis for president. I presume the DOJ/FBI are diligently drawing up plans to frame him for something in order to damage his election chances.

I doubt that Trump will be able to endorse anyone from prison.

Sedition is not only impeachable, but a criminal offense as well.

God help the country.

Well, if you need that sort of thing. Personally I think if there was a god the best thing she could do is put dumbassery and vaccines on the opposite ends of the political spectrum during a pandemic. Potentially many problems solved.

Republicans still love Trump. Republican voters want Donald to hang around and be part of the GOP's future. Trump 2024!

---Most Republican voters want former President Donald Trump to have influence over the future of the GOP according to a recent Associated Press-NORC poll released on Tuesday. This is the latest in a series of indicators that the conservative base still holds a more favorable view toward Trump than the Republican establishment.---

You guys are the only thing keeping the dem party breathing right now. LOL

Trump got 70% of CPAC votes and Desantis got 21%.
That's probably a good indicator for the Republican primaries.

It is still a long way off to 2024..... I will vote for a dead skunk over any democrat....so if Trump is the nominee I will happily vote for him...but I am not against Ron Desantis...he may be Trump 2.0....

They say absolutely nothing. Ron Paul won the CPAC straw poll

There is no comparison between Ron Paul and Trump in terms of support. Trump consistently to this day polls with 80% support among Republicans, he already won both the Republican primary and the Presidential election, and received 74 million votes in the second election, the most for any sitting president ever.

The recent CPAC results are consistent with Trump's support since the 2016 election. I don't know what was going on with the Ron Paul situation, perhaps an early cpac with a crowd of uninspiring contenders, but it isn't useful as a forecast in the present circumstances.

Bad News for Anti-Trumpers​

If by "Anti-Trumpers" the Trump cult means the majority of the American electorate who seized their first opportunity to dump the Cry Baby Loser, the news is quite good, actually.

The President is close to achieving the major infrastructure legislation that the Loser had promised but failed to deliver. He has actually extracted the U.S. from the Bush quagmire in Afghanistan that the Loser had only kvetched about for years. The President's handling of the pandemic is widely acknowledged to be vastly superior to the Former Guy's bungling of the challenge, and the economy remains on a post-Trump surge.

The Cry Baby Loser's crapping on American democracy persists, but his goon attack on Congress is being confronted by a bipartisan congressional inquiry; his goons who were apprehended are confessing and being prosecuted; the fake claims of voter fraud are being discredited. The Arizona "Big Bamboozle" caper has become a joke.

It is entirely understandable why most Americans are pleased with their electoral decision.

How can a Republican not win with a Trump endorsement?
Yep, he's losing his grip. Seventeen Republicans voted for the infrastructure bill yesterday despite his primary threats. :D

Yep, he's losing his grip. Seventeen Republicans voted for the infrastructure bill yesterday despite his primary threats. :D

Yep, time heals.

To this..........on video.......Melania is a ****.
She Hates Christmas.
Your picture above is her FAKING, and we all know how the donald hates faking.

WoW - I had not heard this. Poor Mel, she needs to get away from The Blob - Poor thing is losing her mind!

95cd5c89e6c72b553b841617c6918c72.jpeg

If by "Anti-Trumpers" the Trump cult means the majority of the American electorate who seized their first opportunity to dump the Cry Baby Loser, the news is quite good, actually.

The President is close to achieving the major infrastructure legislation that the Loser had promised but failed to deliver. He has actually extracted the U.S. from the Bush quagmire in Afghanistan that the Loser had only kvetched about for years. The President's handling of the pandemic is widely acknowledged to be vastly superior to the Former Guy's bungling of the challenge, and the economy remains on a post-Trump surge.

The Cry Baby Loser's crapping on American democracy persists, but his goon attack on Congress is being confronted by a bipartisan congressional inquiry; his goons who were apprehended are confessing and being prosecuted; the fake claims of voter fraud are being discredited. The Arizona "Big Bamboozle" caper has become a joke.

It is entirely understandable why most Americans are pleased with their electoral decision.

we got nothing on your Putin Cryin!!!! just saying, you should be proud of that whining!!!

17 swamp creatures exposed.

Forum List

Back