Bad News for Anti-Trumpers

I personally believe that Trump should endorse Ron DeSantis for president. I presume the DOJ/FBI are diligently drawing up plans to frame him for something in order to damage his election chances.

trump is worse than Cancer. And Cancer really sucks.

(D) will vote for any (D) candidate if trump is the (R) candidate.
(D) may vote for the BEST candidate in 2024, (D) or (R) as long as it's not trump.

What do my fellow (D) voters think about this?
Translation~ Trump hurt your feelings

I personally believe that Trump should endorse Ron DeSantis for president. I presume the DOJ/FBI are diligently drawing up plans to frame him for something in order to damage his election chances.
No way Nikki!!

I joined the GOP in June of 1984 upon my 18th birthday. After witnessing the spineless inaction of the GOP after the election, I changed my status to independent. Yes, the GOP is an abortion.

Problem is, the DNC is even worse. But what gets me is how the DNC gets their way on EVERYTHING, they investigate, mock or destroy anything the instant it doesn't go their way, then advance their agenda by leaps and bounds while the GOP gets nothing their way, does nothing to stop everything going the DNC's way, even when they control everything, and none of their investigations amount to anything or go anywhere, and they just end up looking like idiots while not ever much advancing their agenda much at all and only slowing the democrats a little.

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 2.04.11 AM.jpg

I mean, it's HARD to find a picture of McConnell where he DOESN'T look like a complete stoop who just lost his puppy.

Years ago I switched from a republican in protest to an Independent republican, then in 2016 after the DMV told me it wouldn't affect my voting, I went to vote for Trump in the 2016 primary and the poll supervisor there wouldn't let me vote because I wasn't a true, "pure" republican.

Trump might be a loose wheel, but at least I respect him for being able to sell his agenda to vast numbers of people, go into politics cold and show the world that the "professionals" have been gaming us for years, and for actually getting much of his promised conservative pro-America pro-citizen agenda done, in his first term, and with 0% support from the democrats and only maybe 10-25% support from his own party while enduring an avalanche of criticism and attacks.

And he might try to come back for sloppy seconds.

That takes real unmitigated gall.

I gotta tip my hat to him for even considering trying, and maybe possibly even getting it done, if he can just pack away a little of the BS, learn from his mistakes on how to disarm his opponents rather than restock their ammo with magnums, rebuild trust, and generate a new, better and improved Trump 2.0.

Last edited:
Trump was a very effective president and was great for poor and middle-class Americans. I just happen to think that DeSantis is a better candidate.

Translation~ Trump hurt your feelings
Sure, next you will use the line "Rent Free 24/7"

Trump is a con man. Always has been, Always will be.
Look what he has done to you.
He doesn't care about you........at ALL.
You are just one of his stooges.

Trump is America first,

First idiot under all other idiots?

which I support. It was nice having a pro-American president. ...

Nice? What for heavens sake was nice - except his wife and his daughters - when Donald Trump had been president of the USA? I would say Donald Trump was funny - and much more funny was it that the whole world had only one theme while he was president of the USA: Donald Trump. And while Trump was funny and the whole world was funny Donald Trump made wrong whatever he was able to make wrong.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
A member of congress from Texas wanted to get his republican colleagues to help him pass a bill that the border must keep title 42 in place....80 of them declined to sign on....
We have a real big problem in the GOP....from top to bottom....

I don't know why the Democrats are always dancing around like "the Republicans suck!" We KNOW they suck. We're in the process of culling them out. With people who don't suck.

The Democrats' problem is that they suck a lot, lot, LOT worse.

Republicans still love Trump. Republican voters want Donald to hang around and be part of the GOP's future. Trump 2024!

---Most Republican voters want former President Donald Trump to have influence over the future of the GOP according to a recent Associated Press-NORC poll released on Tuesday. This is the latest in a series of indicators that the conservative base still holds a more favorable view toward Trump than the Republican establishment.---

He will drop dead from now till then, he is obese and eats junk food like most of his followers.

Sure, next you will use the line "Rent Free 24/7"

Trump is a con man. Always has been, Always will be.
Look what he has done to you.
He doesn't care about you........at ALL.
You are just one of his stooges.
Trump cares about America you sure don't you kneeling/ pissing on the American flag, needle dick

Trump was a very effective president and was great for poor and middle-class Americans. I just happen to think that DeSantis is a better candidate.

The GOP had 18 great candidates in 2016 all whom would have made great presidents. DeSantis too now. My only concern is whether DeSantis is electable, or will he suffer the Bob Dole/John McCain/Mitt Romney syndrome where nobody cared. Running for POTUS is no longer the domain of the best qualified by CV, where presidents listed their qualifications in the newspaper, the internet has made the presidency now become a performance art.

ITMT, look at how America has fallen, from THIS and THIS:

melania-trump-donald-trump.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 2.40.23 AM.jpg

To now THIS and THIS:

jill-joe-biden-t.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 2.38.36 AM.jpg

God help the country.

Trump cares about America you sure don't you kneeling/ pissing on the American flag, needle dick
I guarantee trump has pissedKneeled on the American Flag equal to or more often than I have.
Me = 0
trumpstain = unknown. But let's see if those PeePee Tapes come out once Putin determines that trumpstain is no longer useful.

The GOP had 18 great candidates in 2016 all whom would have made great presidents. DeSantis too now. My only concern is whether DeSantis is electable, or will he suffer the Bob Dole/John McCain/Mitt Romney syndrome where nobody cared. Running for POTUS is no longer the domain of the best qualified by CV, where presidents listed their qualifications in the newspaper, the internet has made the presidency now become a performance art.

View attachment 518693
View attachment 518694

To now THIS and THIS:

View attachment 518695
View attachment 518696

God help the country.

To be honest: I find this pictures of Mr. president Biden much more impressive.

View attachment 518693
To this..........on video.......Melania is a ****.
She Hates Christmas.
Your picture above is her FAKING, and we all know how the donald hates faking.

View attachment 518693
View attachment 518694

To now THIS and THIS:

View attachment 518695
View attachment 518696

God help the country.
Jill is a wonderful patriot American lay off her

Please and thank you

The Republican Party is comprised of spineless pieces of worthless shit...has been for years.
That’s the establishment wing of the Republican Party (the Bush wing). The “Deplorable“ wing loves a good fight.

The establishment wing of the GOP is globalist. The Deplorable wing is nationalist.

Trump is America first, which I support. It was nice having a pro-American president. Now we have a president whose primary interest is his bank account and selling political favors in return for funneling money to him through his son's "art" "career", wink, wink.
Right, Trumptard.

Trump took Russia's word over America's.
Trump took N. Korea's word over America's.
Trump took China's word over America's.

America first?

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

" Now we have a president whose primary interest is his bank account and selling political favors in return for funneling money to him".

No we got rid of that grifter.

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Drop sanctions, get a $1 billion loan.

Not to mention all his golf trips, charging the secret service for over inflated prices rooms and golf cart rentals.

Forum List

Back