Bad Ass Biden “lightning” quick today - F150

The thought of Biden behind the wheel is scary....

What doctor would allow that?
The Secret Service didn't.
Biden never drove that truck.
From the duplicate thread...

Fast forward to 31 seconds and the steering wheel on passenger side is obvious as hell, but idiots still deny it. Watch how Biden cranks to the right as they roll away straight later.
He was Maggie Simpson with a dummy wheel.

View attachment 491311

Hey, citygator! Are you going to keep kissing Biden's ass for being such a bad-ass? :auiqs.jpg:

I love how triggered the right is about the fact Biden looks like a nascar driver while your hero Is pulling his pants up to his chin. There is no second steering wheel. Nice try. Was made up by a noted troll.

Dude, it's clearly visible on the video. Your man-crush on the senile old man is pathetic.

Jesus you people are broken.

Gee, coming from you, that's absolutely meaningless.

You just keep making heart eyes at the senile old man. He cares about you personally. No, really.

So he can't go visit the border?

But he has time to go drive an electric truck around for no real reason other than a photo op?

Dear Leader would NEVER have sunk to such depths! :lol:

Oh, look. He didn't try to drive it.

Donnie would have tried to take it through a McDonalds & leveled the overhang! :lol:

OOOO MAN YOU SURE TOLD ME

Oh, wait -- no, you didn't. Idiot. :auiqs.jpg:

Still infirm & drunk huh Dave?

Biden knows how regular people live. Dude can drive. He’s basically a normal person just better.

Last president hasn’t driven a car in 25 years and last sat in the front seat of a truck blowing a horn like a 5 year old. Took him a few minutes to find the horn.
Omg...you getting all wait for a biden photo opt because biden could drive a vehicle? Really? This has you all hot and panting in overdrive?

sounds like you know biden is senile and are getting yourself all worked up over this stunt that means nothing other than you have set the bar really low for Biden.
Keep lying to yourself. Dude is sharp as a tack and one hell of a driver.
I’m just happy he can still drive and the family hasn’t taken the keys away.

A free article from China about lithium battery recycling:

Dec 2020
’....Song et al (2017) sintered the recovered materials with fresh powder through the physical direct recovery process to regenerate LiFePO4 materials from spent LIBs. The electrochemical performance of the regenerated LiFePO4 battery can meet the basic requirements of reuse....However, it is not clear whether the recycled material will achieve the long-term properties of the new material....With the development of battery technology, the content of cobalt in electrode materials is decreasing while the use of Ni and Mn is increasing. Li+ reserves have become a top concern. Therefore, the technology of cobalt recovery should be transferred to the comprehensive utilization of spent lithium.’
They can sell the material to the Fongz that make Harboring Frights power tools. They only live six months anyway. Don't forget your coupons !

Biden knows how regular people live. Dude can drive. He’s basically a normal person just better.

Last president hasn’t driven a car in 25 years and last sat in the front seat of a truck blowing a horn like a 5 year old. Took him a few minutes to find the horn.
Omg...you getting all wait for a biden photo opt because biden could drive a vehicle? Really? This has you all hot and panting in overdrive?

sounds like you know biden is senile and are getting yourself all worked up over this stunt that means nothing other than you have set the bar really low for Biden.

Xidden hasn't driven in decades.

Who ya gonna believe? Your eyes or your handlers?

So he can't go visit the border?

But he has time to go drive an electric truck around for no real reason other than a photo op?

Dear Leader would NEVER have sunk to such depths! :lol:

Oh, look. He didn't try to drive it.

Donnie would have tried to take it through a McDonalds & leveled the overhang! :lol:

OOOO MAN YOU SURE TOLD ME

Oh, wait -- no, you didn't. Idiot. :auiqs.jpg:

Still infirm & drunk huh Dave?

Naaaah, I'm fine. I drink once a year, on New Year's Eve. Me and my lovely bride split a bottle of sparkling white.

Yes, it's such a challenge driving around on ten acres of flat asphalt.

day to day commuting cupcake

Proof positive ^ Uncle Joe absolutely triggered Trumpublicans with a 5 minute ride in a truck :lol:

Proof positive ^ Uncle Joe absolutely triggered Trumpublicans with a 5 minute ride in a truck :lol:

says the TDS / Trump OCD poster child

Heheh - Face it, Donald hasn’t driven a car, truck or anything else in 30 years.
Bet he’d have rolled it!

Heheh - Face it, Donald hasn’t driven a car, truck or anything else in 30 years.
Bet he’d have rolled it!
You are forgetting his golf cart dumbass.

Bet he’d have rolled it!

I thought for sure this was a joke ^
You’re SERIOUS! :laugh2:
A golf cart goes about 10 mph top speed.
My daughter used to drive me around the course when she was *7 years old!
*Trump’s mental age

Bet he’d have rolled it!

*Trump’s mental age
You said he drove nothing. As usual, you were lying.

Bet he’d have rolled it!

*Trump’s mental age
You said he drove nothing. As usual, you were lying.

Maybe they’ll get him one of these to get up and down the “block” soon? :lol:

1621478992184.jpeg

The lying lib press clearly loves biden

So dont hold your breath waiting for them to report anything bad about old joe
That's OK, LYING scum like you will fabricate enough bad stuff for them.

Joe Biden visited Ford’s test track and became the first president to drive the incredible lightening fast all electric Ford F-150.

He launched it from a dead stop to 60 in 4.3/4.4 seconds (some dispute). He deftly handled the car at high speeds on a very challenging open field.

Coolest. President. Ever.

Truck looks pretty badass too.
Yes. Joe is so sharp the way he makes defective mental cognition look so cool.
And adult diapers too.

Biden isn't the coolest president ever. Full disclosure, he was my second to last choice for president. trump being my last choice. So I guess my opinion isn't the same as other people. However, you think he's the coolest? Really?

That truck is cool. He's driving a very cool truck. I sure hope that people buy them.

I have been driving a hybrid car since 2001. Until then I never realized how loud and how bad a regular gas vehicle smells. Wow. I was shocked I sat in that stench for so many years and didn't realize I had gotten used to it.

I'm not used to a noisy and stinky vehicle anymore. I wish more vehicles that aren't noisy and stinky were on the road.
I will get one when the intractable problems of recharging are solved.

Forum List

Back