Bad Ass Biden “lightning” quick today - F150

Joe Biden visited Ford’s test track and became the first president to drive the incredible lightening fast all electric Ford F-150.

He launched it from a dead stop to 60 in 4.3/4.4 seconds (some dispute). He deftly handled the car at high speeds on a very challenging open field.

Coolest. President. Ever.

Truck looks pretty badass too.

78 year olds are not badasses. Especially this one.

A free article from China about lithium battery recycling:

Dec 2020
’....Song et al (2017) sintered the recovered materials with fresh powder through the physical direct recovery process to regenerate LiFePO4 materials from spent LIBs. The electrochemical performance of the regenerated LiFePO4 battery can meet the basic requirements of reuse....However, it is not clear whether the recycled material will achieve the long-term properties of the new material....With the development of battery technology, the content of cobalt in electrode materials is decreasing while the use of Ni and Mn is increasing. Li+ reserves have become a top concern. Therefore, the technology of cobalt recovery should be transferred to the comprehensive utilization of spent lithium.’

The thought of Biden behind the wheel is scary....

What doctor would allow that?
The Secret Service didn't.
Biden never drove that truck.
From the duplicate thread...

Fast forward to 31 seconds and the steering wheel on passenger side is obvious as hell, but idiots still deny it. Watch how Biden cranks to the right as they roll away straight later.
He was Maggie Simpson with a dummy wheel.

fraud1.jpg

Fast forward to 31 seconds and the steering wheel on passenger side is obvious as hell, but idiots still deny it. Watch how Biden cranks to the right as they roll away straight later.

View attachment 491311

Hey, citygator! Are you going to keep kissing Biden's ass for being such a bad-ass? :auiqs.jpg:

Joe Biden visited Ford’s test track and became the first president to drive the incredible lightening fast all electric Ford F-150.

He launched it from a dead stop to 60 in 4.3/4.4 seconds (some dispute). He deftly handled the car at high speeds on a very challenging open field.

You can tell how upset all the trump fluffers are....multiple threads saying it's fake news. :heehee:

Do you think Biden's a bad-ass too for "driving" a truck?

Biden knows how regular people live. Dude can drive. He’s basically a normal person just better.

Last president hasn’t driven a car in 25 years and last sat in the front seat of a truck blowing a horn like a 5 year old. Took him a few minutes to find the horn.

"Regular people" own $80,000 electric trucks? LOL!
Regular people do like to take up restoration projects on classic cars tho.....
View attachment 491140

Or is that only for the "Deep State Communist Elites"?
Bad Photoshop is bad.

Biden isn't the coolest president ever. Full disclosure, he was my second to last choice for president. trump being my last choice. So I guess my opinion isn't the same as other people. However, coolest? Really?

That truck is cool. He's driving a very cool truck. I sure hope that people buy them.

I have driving a hybrid car since 2001. Until then I never realized how loud and how bad a regular gas vehicle smells. Wow. I was shocked I sat in that stench for so many years and didn't realize I had gotten used to it.

I'm not used to a noisy and stinky vehicle anymore. I wish more vehicles that aren't noisy and stinky were on the road.

The truck he drove has an 1800 pound lithium battery built into the chassis. China's Ganfeng Lithium, one of the world's biggest lithium producers, said on Monday it had signed an initial deal to explore setting up a plant to make lithium batteries in Argentina's northwestern Jujuy province.

Clean energy such as lithium batteries are not really that "clean"...

View attachment 490955

View attachment 490956

View attachment 490957

Child labor is also used in the production of lithium...

View attachment 490958

Thank you! I've been asking people for years how and where these massive, toxic batteries will be disposed of when they come to the end of their lifecycle. So far, no one has provided a good answer. They cannot be recycled.

I have a sneaking suspicion that you will go to your grave ignorant as you were in middle school.

Again from the link I posted.
Research in Australia found that just 2% of the country’s 3,300 tonnes of lithium-ion waste is recycled.
America is estimated at 5%.
The rest goes into landfills.

In Chile, the world’s second-biggest lithium producer after Australia, is also feeling the effects of mining.

In order to begin operations, miners drill holes into salt flats to pump salty, mineral-rich brine to the surface.

The holes are then left for a period of up to 18 months so the liquid can evaporate, before returning to scoop up the lithium carbonate, which can then be turned into metallic lithium.

But this leaves the potential situation similar to the one in Tibet, destroying local habitats and polluting nearby grasslands and rivers, with hydrochloric acid being used in the lithium process.

One of the main issues in Chile, though, is the water consumption associated with lithium mining. For every tonne of lithium produced, 500,000 gallons of water is used.

In Salar de Atacama, mining activities consumed up to 65% of the region’s water, causing havoc for local farmers.

Elsewhere in South America, Argentinians in the Salar de Hombre Muerto natural salt pan have expressed concerns over the lithium mining in the region, citing contamination to streams and the irrigation of crops.

There have been reports that lithium operations are also damaging soil which farmers use to herd livestock in the region.

A report on lithium by the Friends of the Earth Europe charity said: “The extraction of lithium has significant environmental and social impacts, especially due to water pollution and depletion.

“In addition, toxic chemicals are needed to process lithium.

“The release of such chemicals through leaching, spills or air emissions can harm communities, ecosystems and food production.

“Moreover, lithium extraction inevitably harms the soil and also causes air contamination.”

EV's are far from environmentally friendly.
But hey, as long as Greta feels good about it.

"Environmentalists" don't actually give a shit about the environment. It's about controlling people.

View attachment 491311

Hey, citygator! Are you going to keep kissing Biden's ass for being such a bad-ass? :auiqs.jpg:

I love how triggered the right is about the fact Biden looks like a nascar driver while your hero Is pulling his pants up to his chin. There is no second steering wheel. Nice try. Was made up by a noted troll.

View attachment 491311

I love how triggered the right is about the fact Biden looks like a nascar driver while your hero Is pulling his pants up to his chin. There is no second steering wheel. Nice try. Was made up by a noted troll.

Dude, it's clearly visible on the video. Your man-crush on the senile old man is pathetic.

Regular people do like to take up restoration projects on classic cars tho.....
View attachment 491140

Or is that only for the "Deep State Communist Elites"?

Biden can drive a car, just like normal folks. Trump hasn't driven himself since he had a full head of hair.
Of course you're simply full of shit.

Here's a video Melania took, circa 2014 or later.

And here he is filling up his Lamborghini Diablo.

EP-812020016.jpg

And here he is out on the town with his Mercedes SLR McLaren supercar.

Donald-Trump-0.jpg

He also has a Tesla Roadster in his collection.

Last edited:

View attachment 491311

Dude, it's clearly visible on the video. Your man-crush on the senile old man is pathetic.

Jesus you people are broken.

View attachment 491311

Jesus you people are broken.

Jesus. You people are blind and brainwashed.

Forum List

Back