Bacon wrapped medjool date stuffed chicken

That is blame I'm happy to accept.

YUM!

BTW, Medjool dates are definitely proof that their is a god.

• Banned
That is blame I'm happy to accept.

YUM!

BTW, Medjool dates are definitely proof that their is a god.

omg...i agree! When medjools are in season, fresh most and plump..... its food of the gods!

Speaking of food of the gods, I just harvested a ton of fresh tomatoes out of our wee patch in the back yard. Despite the foggy weather, they finally ripened.

So, I had a bowl of sweet one hundreds for lunch. And tonight for dinner, sliced tomatoes drizzled with excellent olive oil and balsalmic as side dish. Tomorrow night, I'll use some for a provencale sauce. :)

• Banned
Speaking of food of the gods, I just harvested a ton of fresh tomatoes out of our wee patch in the back yard. Despite the foggy weather, they finally ripened.

So, I had a bowl of sweet one hundreds for lunch. And tonight for dinner, sliced tomatoes drizzled with excellent olive oil and balsalmic as side dish. Tomorrow night, I'll use some for a provencale sauce. :)

oven dry some..... its like tomato candy.

Yep..that is part of The Plan.

Both of you are much more evil than I am. EVIL.
So...I will partake of it. :lol:

That looks delicious Syrenn.
Eating.gif

Yum....just bought some more balsamic, today. ( not the $500. an oz. brand ) :lol:

Forum List

Back