AZ Sec State Candidate warns Garland to keep his thugs out of AZ

Gotta give the Dems credit: Trump couldn't BUY a decent attorney general between hapless Jeff Sessions and useless Bill Barr, but the Dems come in with Garland and the guy hits the ground fighting to do all kinds of big crazy things! Can you imagine Sessions or Barr fighting California or New York to stop an election recount?

And you'd have McCain, Romney, Collins, Cheney and Kinzinger all defending the state's rights to do so. How many democrats have stepped forward to declare the red state's right to recount their own elections? Yeah, I thought so.

Rules for Thee but not for Me.

Another reason why the GOP sucks donkey balls.

This is just the beginning of what states will be doing soon. The DC thugocracy and its Schutzstaffel (FBI) and Brownshirt (DHS/Capitol Police) thugs are going to meet REAL resistance if they try to go after state officials or government in any extra-Constitutional way. They are about to realize that their BS double standards of "justice" are about to collapse in real-time.

WOW....HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

I mean you, a Traitor Loving fool, when to RWNJ website and posted this crap?

Get fucking real.

This is just the beginning of what states will be doing soon. The DC thugocracy and its Schutzstaffel (FBI) and Brownshirt (DHS/Capitol Police) thugs are going to meet REAL resis

Once again you are caough
This is just the beginning of what states will be doing soon. The DC thugocracy and its Schutzstaffel (FBI) and Brownshirt (DHS/Capitol Police) thugs are going to meet REAL resistance if they try to go after state officials or government in any extra-Constitutional way. They are about to realize that their BS double standards of "justice" are about to collapse in real-time.

Once again you are proven to be a liar. Big surprise.

Instead the using Reich Wing Sites that pander the brainless clods who support the Traitor, try telling the truth. I know it will be difficult for you, especially that first time but after while you will become used to being honest.

You and AOL can lie all you want.

It is perfectly clear you know you cheated and are freaking out that truth is coming out....
It's funny that they still refuse to allow any independent verification of any of their fininge

Forum List

Back