Garland warns of threats to democracy

Garland is a proven threat go through United States and USSC Justices.

The letftist domestic terrorist group ''Ruth Sent Us' bragged publicly about firebombing a pro-life group and threatening their lives.

They self-identified as the domestic terrorists who perpetrated the bombing...

...and Garland has still not made an arrest. He is either protecting admitted domestic left wing terrorists or he is completely incompetent and unable to do his job.

This is the Sam man who refused to enforce the law by arresting protestors outside USSC Justices' homes, threatening and attempting to intimidate judges into changing their decision on the RVW case. He refused to have arrested Justices and their families so viciously that they had to be moved from their home for their own safety.

By failing to do his duty Garland proved he valued loyalty to radical leftist domestic terrorists and criminals, to violent criminal Democrats and their agenda of killing babies at any time through all 9 months of pregnancy, over his sworn duty to uphold and enforce US law and over protecting the lives of USSC Justices' and their families' lives.

Fuck off, liar. Trump got his ass beat, end of story.

And all your lies can't change the vote count although that's what you Trump lackey's want.

Tough shit, you lose.
Dick off you lying troll douche nozzle. Try to pay attention for once in your completely worthless life. I didn’t say that Brandon and team DNC stole the election. You fucktard. I said they tried. And Trump knows it and knew it. So of course he tried to prevent the steal. But even if he was wrong, that still doesn’t mean that he’s the one who tried to steal the election, you utterly dishonest waste of protoplasm.

And only a moron like you believes that Brandon, who couldn’t fill a phone both at his “events,” got the votes he was credited with. Damn son. You’re a deliberately delusional useless idiot.

Last edited:
No moroni. I exposed yours. Deal with it.
Hey, BackAgain, I see that you're still yammering that I'm a vainglorious and tragically stupid tool who can't admit when he's wrong in your signature.

You forgot to mention the fact that your allegation stems from your mindless, pseudo-scientific notion that the laws of thermodynamics would necessarily obtain beyond the physical universe, that God, therefore, could not have created the universe and the laws of physics that govern it in the first place because . . . wait for it . . . the law of conservation would prohibit that.

:alcoholic:

You may have me on ignore, but everybody else will see the absurdity on which your allegation is predicated. I think I'll repost this under your posts from time to time.

haha says the guy that thinks seperate of powers means the legislature makes law and the. says what is the law! hahaha
The legislature does make the laws, you absolute cretin. And in that way of course they say what the law is.

Even a dishonest libtard drone like you dimly grasps that’s the court has the authority (at least they claim it and we tend to accept it) to reject a law which is at odds with the Constitution. In that sense (a very limited one) the judicial branch also has a say in what the law is. Or, more precisely, they can say what the law is NOT.

So, face reality, Junior. You’re clueless. You’re a dolt. Your an asshole. And you have no credibility. Maybe yiur nice to pets. I don’t know. But other than that, you’re useless.

Dick off you lying troll douche nozzle. Try to pay attention for once in your completely worthless life. I didn’t say that Brandon and team DNC stole the election. You fucktard. I said they tried. And Trump knows it and knew it. So of course he tried to prevent the steal. But even if he was wrong, that still doesn’t mean that he’s the one who tried to steal the election, you utterly dishonest waste of protoplasm.

And only a moron like you believes that Brandon, who couldn’t fill a phone both at his “events,” got the votes he was credited with. Damn son. Your a deliberately delusional useless idiot.
Fuck you too, Trump asseater. To this day Trump is still claiming that the election was stolen a year & a half after the fact despite him or anyone else not producing an iota of concrete evidence.

Trump is a liar & you're no better for making excuses for that piece of shit because that's what you are.

Now come on back with more of your bullshit lies so I can set you back on your heels. Again.

You got proof numbnuts, let's have it.

Fuck you too, Trump asseater. To this day Trump is still claiming that the election was stolen a year & a half after the fact despite him or anyone else not producing an iota of concrete evidence.

Trump is a liar & you're no better for making excuses for that piece of shit because that's what you are.

Now come on back with more of your bullshit lies so I can set you back on your heels. Again.

Anyone who believes the idiot in Chief got 81 million votes is a freaking idiot ........LIAR........or both.

Which is it Clipper?

Oh and DNC pollsters SAVED THE BALLOTS from the great flood in Folsum stadium

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Fuck yourself again with a rusty rasp up your diseased ass, bitch. You pathetic Brandon salad tosser. There are lots of folks who believe the election was stolen. So fucking what, you moron?

And when courts toss cases on procedural grounds, evidence isn’t part of the equation, you willfully dishonest little cockbite.

Now, hurry back with more of the horseshit you always spew when you have nothing of merit to offer. Which is always.

Other than that, gfy.

Fuck yourself again with a rusty rasp up your diseased ass, bitch. You pathetic Brandon salad tosser. There are lots of folks who believe the election was stolen. So fucking what, you moron?

And when courts toss cases on procedural grounds, evidence isn’t part of the equation, you willfully dishonest little cockbite.

Now, hurry back with more of the horseshit you always spew when you have nothing of merit to offer. Which is always.

Other than that, gfy.
Evidence of a stolen election?

None?

That's what I thought, dumbfuck.

Anyone who believes the idiot in Chief got 81 million votes is a freaking idiot ........LIAR........or both.

Which is it Clipper?

Oh and DNC pollsters SAVED THE BALLOTS from the great flood in Folsum stadium

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Anyone who believes the lies spewed by Trump & his criminal mob is a gullible dupe.

Which explains why you believe it.

The legislature does make the laws, you absolute cretin. And in that way of course they say what the law is.

Even a dishonest libtard drone like you dimly grasps that’s the court has the authority (at least they claim it and we tend to accept it) to reject a law which is at odds with the Constitution. In that sense (a very limited one) the judicial branch also has a say in what the law is. Or, more precisely, they can say what the law is NOT.

So, face reality, Junior. You’re clueless. You’re a dolt. Your an asshole. And you have no credibility. Maybe yiur nice to pets. I don’t know. But other than that, you’re useless.
haha making law doesn’t mean the say what is the law. Courts do that. Hence why laws get overturned by Courts…geez

Anyone who believes the lies spewed by Trump & his criminal mob is a gullible dupe.

Which explains why you believe it.
tell us all about that russian conspiracy hoax again…you know the one that clinton paid putin for, ans had xiden and obama’s doj execute

Garland is a leftist cocksucker. The only threat to the USA is the democrat party Marxists.

Evidence of a stolen election?

None?

That's what I thought, dumbfuck.
I didn’t say there was no evidence. That was you, you utter retard. And I limited the discussion to evidence of the effort. Not the outcome.

Because I’m constrained by something that you don’t give a fuck about (honesty), I don’t feel inclined to make the claim that the efforts succeeded. You’re too wholly dishonest to even admit the effort. So again, gfy. This we all already knew. You’re a dishonest little twat.

Please excuse mudwhistle, he knows nothing and suffers from PTSD - Post Trump Stress-Disorder.

Sadly muddy was crushed and can't be in touch with reality as his dear Donald is a loser and failed in his efforts to destroy Democracy in America.
The democrat party isn't the representative of democracy in the USA. The people won't swallow that propaganda and you'll find that out on election day.

I didn’t say there was no evidence. That was you, you utter retard. And I limited the discussion to evidence of the effort. Not the outcome.

Because I’m constrained by something that you don’t give a fuck about (honesty), I don’t feel inclined to make the claim that the efforts succeeded. You’re too wholly dishonest to even admit the effort. So again, gfy. This we all already knew. You’re a dishonest little twat.
Prove there was an effort to steal the election, fool.

No proof? Then STFU.

Biden didn't need to put forth any "effort" to steal the election, you moron. He whipped Trump's ass but good.

Now fuck off, duped idiot.

Forum List

Back