auto industry not doing well

Driving is no longer fun, out cities have been flooded with foreigners we don’t have the space, just sit in traffic all day

Perhaps you should go back to where you came.
I’m have roots in Boston longer then the nasty Latinos you democrats let in. Lol

The Puerto Ricans you speak of are US Citizens. Are you a wop or a drunk? I'm a wop.
When the F did we get that vote!

Why is the auto industry not doing well and auto industry sales are way down?

People not buying vehicles or people holding on to their vehicles longer? People have lack of money for auto loan so not getting new vehicles?

Why is the auto industry not doing well and car dealerships are not doing well?

Are auto sales down? Are they?

uscarsales.png

Seems about where we would expect it to be.

Is there something else I don't know?

Driving is no longer fun, out cities have been flooded with foreigners we don’t have the space, just sit in traffic all day

I’m have roots in Boston longer then the nasty Latinos you democrats let in. Lol

The Puerto Ricans you speak of are US Citizens. Are you a wop or a drunk? I'm a wop.

Oh really? Which US State were they born in? Last I checked we are the United STATES of America.

So which STATE were they born in? Do tell. Can't wait to hear this answer.

1898 you fucking drunk!

Oh really? Which US State were they born in? Last I checked we are the United STATES of America.

Learn all about it! Puerto Rican citizenship - Wikipedia

Learn all about it! Puerto Rican citizenship - Wikipedia

Irrelevant.

Which US State were they born in? Last I checked we are the United STATES of America.

If you can't answer that question, then nothing else, no wiki article, nothing else you say matters.

Which US State, were they born in? That's the only question that matters in this discussion about citizenship in the United STATES of America.

So why is it these people so in debt and have no money to buy these cars and have to buy used cars and need 6 to 10 year auto loan now.

And the auto industry not doing well and auto industry sales are way down.

What is wrong with the economy?

The Federal Reserve’s inflationary policies destroy the dollar’s purchasing power. This forces Americans to rely on credit cards and other forms of debt in order to maintain their standard of living.

That kinda of arguing the chicken and egg problem.

Print less money to keep inflation low or increase wages.

to make america great again, we need to make america hospitable for business again

Trump has done that in droves, my friends!

1898 you fucking drunk!
Link?

2019 was considered 'a bad year' for auto sales, yet they sold some 17.5 million new ones .. yeah right, it's in a state of utter collapse ... the real problem is they're pricing themselves out of the new low wage world of markets and smaller disposable incomes. They need to be selling what most people can afford, and for those types of vehicles you need to look at India's common vehicles, a lot of three wheelers, scooters, and small motor carts. Before I could afford my first car I had to ride around on a crappy Sears two-cycle scooter I bought for $25, the kind with the running boards and saddle bags for my paper route. They were legal for 14 year olds to get licenses for at the time, though kids as young as 10 could get away with it since the cops would look the other way if they had jobs or paper routes or some other reasonable use for running around on one.

Last edited:
So why is it these people so in debt and have no money to buy these cars and have to buy used cars and need 6 to 10 year auto loan now.

And the auto industry not doing well and auto industry sales are way down.

What is wrong with the economy?

The Federal Reserve’s inflationary policies destroy the dollar’s purchasing power. This forces Americans to rely on credit cards and other forms of debt in order to maintain their standard of living.

That kinda of arguing the chicken and egg problem.

Print less money to keep inflation low or increase wages.

Right wingers all want floors on their gambling losses in the stock and futures markets but then snivel about compensating floors on wages that interferes with the race to the bottom most employers implement for their employees. Rather than adapt to the real economy they demand cheap loans and higher debt for their customers and expect the government to implement that. That's why you see 10 year car loans and 30 year mortgages and negative interest rates on savings.

Forum List

Back