Listen to this Marxist Puke His Ignorance About Capitalism

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This guy is hilarious.

The product is sold for what the market will bear, and often times that has zero to do with the cost of production. Retail mark up is huge, and they freely play with that mark up based on the season, holidays, etc. Cost of production is fairly irrelevant.
If some machine operator can make 2000 shoes at $20 an hour, he is adding 1 cent per shoe? lol.
And just because some former crackhead can run a machine he did not build or design to produce mass manufactured objects that he does not sell or market, doesnt mean the machine operator should make all the money.
This speaker is a Marxist idiot.

This guy is hilarious.

The product is sold for what the market will bear, and often times that has zero to do with the cost of production. Retail mark up is huge, and they freely play with that mark up based on the season, holidays, etc. Cost of production is fairly irrelevant.
If some machine operator can make 2000 shoes at $20 an hour, he is adding 1 cent per shoe? lol.
And just because some former crackhead can run a machine he did not build or design to produce mass manufactured objects that he does not sell or market, doesnt mean the machine operator should make all the money.

I've watched many of this guy's videos, and he's a perfect fit for kids who don't yet know much.

He's consistently dishonest, he consistently misrepresents both capitalism and Marxism, he consistently remains at the most shallow of intellectual levels, and he consistently dances around specifics.

This man is not an educator. He is a zealot who has a job in education.

He's consistently dishonest, he consistently misrepresents both capitalism and Marxism, he consistently remains at the most shallow of intellectual levels, and he consistently dances around specifics.

It sounds like you're describing the average USMB poster.

It sounds like you're describing the average USMB poster.
I can tell you, this guy is becoming very popular. Summarily dismissing him would be a mistake.

I've watched many of this guy's videos, and he's a perfect fit for kids who don't yet know much.
Well, I dont get why some conservatives dont oppose him and his ilk more.

He is a shallow two bit fraud.

Well, I dont get why some conservatives dont oppose him and his ilk more. He is a shallow two bit fraud.
Well, in a nutshell, today's conservatives are absolutely horrible at arguing a case.

Plus, shallow two bit frauds know how to play to their base to get what they want.

You don't like Richard Wolff's opinions, so he's an idiot?

Richard D. Wolff - Wikipedia

"Wolff earned a BA magna cum laude in history from Harvard in 1963 and moved on to Stanford—he attained an MA in economics in 1964—to study with Paul A. Baran.

"Baran died prematurely from a heart attack in 1964 and Wolff transferred to Yale University, where he received an MA in economics in 1966, MA in history in 1967, and a PhD in economics in 1969.

"As a graduate student at Yale, Wolff worked as an instructor.[1] His dissertation, 'Economic Aspects of British Colonialism in Kenya, 1895–1930',[11] was eventually published in book form in 1974. "

Forum List

Back