Australian women: is my vagina normal?

Hardly Homosexual,if you had bothered to read my previous posts.......How anyone can attribute my previous post as being anything Homo., is beyond me...PLEASE EXPLAIN Unko ?????????? if you can.........???????? maybe it has something to do with you having a small dick LOL

Dick is off topic. Stay on topic.

always on Topic..............anyhow I now think the Topic of Vagina has been covered,from top to bottom and side to side...steve

Steve,

You are missing the finer nuance. The topic is definition of normal vagina.
Maybe Vik.......but what is Normal to you ?steve

Strange and Unkind post Hoss,on reflection and unlike you friend.......steve.

Hoss for you,What is the difference between a Texan Femme and a Ten Pin Bowling Ball..?

You can only fit 3 Fingers into a Ten Pin Bowling Ball....................

Dick is off topic. Stay on topic.

always on Topic..............anyhow I now think the Topic of Vagina has been covered,from top to bottom and side to side...steve

Steve,

Strange and Unkind post Hoss,on reflection and unlike you friend.......steve.

Hoss for you,What is the difference between a Texan Femme and a Ten Pin Bowling Ball..?

You can only fit 3 Fingers into a Ten Pin Bowling Ball....................
Don't fret,Steve. Just wanted to show you what a vagina smells like.

No way, Steve. I can get my fist and forearm into a Femme.

Steve,

You sound like skilled cricket batsman. You successfully deflected the ball towards the boundary line (me).

Here is what I would consider normal:

a. Good smell
b. No herpes
c. No yeast

But anyway, my opinion does not count. It is the opinion of Aussie ladies that matters.
Vik every thing you say...counts......You and the posters and I have only spoken about the physical attributes of the Aussie vagina....but not the stimulation, joy and well being of the contact of the Vagina for the Australian woman...WHY Vik....steve

Well said, Steve! I definitely missed the spiritual aspect of vaginal beauty :)

Was that missed Vik ? or were you too embarressed
er
Well you may find Aussies a tight
Is this thread still going? What the fuck?
Look Unko,if you find posts difficult to comprehend or find piquant situations difficult to respond to,you then tend to become a bit of a bore.steve

The topic is "normal vagina". At a glance it appears to be a simple topic but when you attempt to define normal vagina, you are left with scratching your head. And then, the complexity of the topic sinks in.

What is a normal vagina?
Having inspected many myself, I consider myself an expert on this topic.

I would say "normal" is somewhere between and "innie" and an "outie".

I have known (in the biblical sense) one extreme "outie" and her name is Cynthia. Due to her extreme outie, she developed a drinking habit because she was somewhat shy of being seen naked while sober. It was a nice outie, but very bizarre. She lives in Half Moon Bay CA.

Clitoral length also varies, from tiny to very long. The longest clitoris that I have ever known was a female named Sherrie. She lives in Modesto CA. She was a bit shy about her nice long clit, but due to the pleasure it brought her she was very happy about it. Hers was about 1 1/2 inches. Normal is closer to 1/2 inch. Tiny is 1/4 inch or smaller.

Obviously tall females are going to be larger than shorter ones.

The main thing to be concerned with is fit. It's just like trying on a pair of shoes before you buy them.

Any woman that is "too tight" is going to have pain during intercourse and therefore sex will be self defeating as a bonding or pleasure issue. The only female I have encountered with this problem is named Linda. She never married. She lives alone in France.

Any woman that is "too loose" is not going to feel much and therefore will not achieve orgasm. In my entire life I have only known one female like this and her name was Debbie. She has a facebook page. She eventually found a very large beefy male around 6'6" and they have lived happily ever since in Colorado.

Ergo "normal" would be "proportional" and "moderate" between the various extremes.

:D

Last edited:
If it doesn't look like a roast beef sandwich, it's "normal".

IY0303_Cilantro-Crusted-Roast-Beef-Sandwich_lg.jpg
This would be an "outie".

The topic is "normal vagina". At a glance it appears to be a simple topic but when you attempt to define normal vagina, you are left with scratching your head. And then, the complexity of the topic sinks in.

What is a normal vagina?
Having inspected many myself, I consider myself an expert on this topic.

I would say "normal" is somewhere between and "innie" and an "outie".

I have known (in the biblical sense) one extreme "outie" and her name is Cynthia. Due to her extreme outie, she developed a drinking habit because she was somewhat shy of being seen naked while sober. It was a nice outie, but very bizarre. She lives in Half Moon Bay CA.

Clitoral length also varies, from tiny to very long. The longest clitoris that I have ever known was a female named Sherrie. She lives in Modesto CA. She was a bit shy about her nice long clit, but due to the pleasure it brought her she was very happy about it. Hers was about 1 1/2 inches. Normal is closer to 1/2 inch. Tiny is 1/4 inch or smaller.

Obviously tall females are going to be larger than shorter ones.

The main thing to be concerned with is fit. It's just like trying on a pair of shoes before you buy them.

Any woman that is "too tight" is going to have pain during intercourse and therefore sex will be self defeating as a bonding or pleasure issue. The only female I have encountered with this problem is named Linda. She never married. She lives alone in France.

Any woman that is "too loose" is not going to feel much and therefore will not achieve orgasm. In my entire life I have only known one female like this and her name was Debbie. She has a facebook page. She eventually found a very large beefy male around 6'6" and they have lived happily ever since in Colorado.

Ergo "normal" would be "proportional" and "moderate" between the various extremes.

:D

Wow! That was quite an essay. I am glad to see a bonafide vagina scholar on this board.

An unlucky woman has taken the meaning of 'spicing things up' to a whole new level.

In a hilarious Facebook post, the pregnant woman describes a series of extremely unfortunate events that result in her rubbing chilli oil on her private parts.

If that wasn't enough, her husband adds to her agony when he hands her menthol rub instead of vaseline in a bungled attempt to soothe the pain.

Pregnant woman mistakenly rubs chilli oil on her vagina | Daily Mail Online

Please Don't 'Glue' Your Vagina

Again, this is a really bad idea. For one, Jen Gunter, a San Francisco OB/GYN, points out that reapplying some kind of glue to the labia over and over again could cause abrasions, even potentially causing it to grow together and require surgical separation. And it could be painful — way more uncomfortable than your average tampon. Plus, the whole things sounds just completely far-fetched.

Read more at Please Don't 'Glue' Your Vagina Shut During Your Period

Again, this is a really bad idea. For one, Jen Gunter, a San Francisco OB/GYN, points out that reapplying some kind of glue to the labia over and over again could cause abrasions, even potentially causing it to grow together and require surgical separation. And it could be painful — way more uncomfortable than your average tampon. Plus, the whole things sounds just completely far-fetched.

Really Vik,you still on this subject,I don't think you have mastered the Erogo-Zones ..... find em, and watch the lady SCREAM....all men Love a Screamer...steve

If you have the following:
1. Clitoral Hood.
2. Clitoris.
3. Labia Minora.
4. Labia Majora.
5. Vaginal Vault.
And, everything is running front to back (sizes vary), you're normal.
If it's running from one side to the other instead of front to back, you ain't normal.

Really Vik,you still on this subject,I don't think you have mastered the Erogo-Zones ..... find em, and watch the lady SCREAM....all men Love a Screamer...steve
Hi Steve.

Hi Steve.

Did you order yours yet? Or, are you still in a standby mode?

Forum List

Back