Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To ‘Vet’ Gun Owners

and they wonder why we are against gun registration

and in truth big you know most of us were not vetted with illegal guns sales etc i am always amazed at the number of guns one can acquire without anyone knowing...simple as that

and that is why we will continue to acquire them and not say a word

Hey asshat we were fucking vetted when we bought the god damn firearms. What in the hell is he talking about we need to vet these people? Was he vetted when he was given that job? Damn that hit me the wrong way

Guy, if Joker HOlmes and Jared Loughner can buy guns, the "vetting" is ineffective.

Yes, this cop was vetted when he got his job.

I'm sure anyone suggesting taking your penis compensator hits you the wrong way.

and they wonder why we are against gun registration

and in truth big you know most of us were not vetted with illegal guns sales etc i am always amazed at the number of guns one can acquire without anyone knowing...simple as that

and that is why we will continue to acquire them and not say a word
The only one that needs to do any vetting is the gun owner, if you sale a gun to a family member or friend govco doesn't need to know about it.
I've been vetted for every purchase I have made. the only illegal gun sales I can think of are those firearms that have been stolen.

Hey asshat we were fucking vetted when we bought the god damn firearms. What in the hell is he talking about we need to vet these people? Was he vetted when he was given that job? Damn that hit me the wrong way

Guy, if Joker HOlmes and Jared Loughner can buy guns, the "vetting" is ineffective.

I'm sure anyone suggesting taking your penis compensator hits you the wrong way.
Guy shut the fuck up.

so i have penis envy for owning guns....damn this is what i hate about being a liberal and being a gun owner....i get no tolerance from liberals....when they discover i own guns and wont back away from owning guns...upon discovery that i own guns they feel the need to convert me..i have defended myself and toddler son with a shot gun...so you are not converting me....i grew up in a home where a gun was always within my father's reach....i thought all homes were like that....

here is how conservatives react when they discover i am a liberal...(which happens when i drive up with my bumperstickers)
they all take a step back...a step or two...till i pull out my rifle and we begin to shoot..then i am accepted quickly...

so do tell about this penis compensation and what kind of car you drive

so i have penis envy for owning guns....damn this is what i hate about being a liberal and being a gun owner....i get no tolerance from liberals....when they discover i own guns and wont back away from owning guns...upon discovery that i own guns they feel the need to convert me..i have defended myself and toddler son with a shot gun...so you are not converting me....i grew up in a home where a gun was always within my father's reach....i thought all homes were like that....

here is how conservatives react when they discover i am a liberal...(which happens when i drive up with my bumperstickers)
they all take a step back...a step or two...till i pull out my rifle and we begin to shoot..then i am accepted quickly...

Joe associates everything with a penis.

o please illegals sales are the main exchange in the country....re sales that are never mentioned....

btw...big i would never expect you to say anything but your weapons are all legal blah blah blah but honey hush i dont believe a word of it...

who vets those who inherit guns?

I grew up in a home where guns were in common reach, too. And I spent 11 years in the army and handled a lot of guns.

But, no, when I hear people like some of our resident gun nuts talk about how they need all these guns to fight the government (which is why we have cops armed like soldiers) and then talk about how many people they just can't wait to shoot, I truly wonder about the wisdom of letting any person who wants to have a gun own one.

o please illegals sales are the main exchange in the country....re sales that are never mentioned....

btw...big i would never expect you to say anything but your weapons are all legal blah blah blah but honey hush i dont believe a word of it...

who vets those who guns?
What illegal gun sales? Private sales are not illegal.

so you are just addressing the extremes?

I think when the extremes are calling the shots, that's a problem.

So let's look at the extremes-

No one should have a gun. Period.

Everyone should have a gun, as many guns, fully auto, teflon-coated cop-killer armor peircing bullets in 100 round magazines. Open Carry!

Now, somewhere in between, there could be a sensible middle ground where certain kinds of guns can be alloted to citizens who've undergone thorough background checks of their household. (You know, so your crazy schizo kid doesn't go to school and mow down 20 of his classmates.)

But the NRA doesn't even want to go THAT far. They really think Adam Lanza, Joker Holmes and Jared Loughner are what the Founding Slave Owners had in mind when they said, "Well-Regulated Militia".

so you are just addressing the extremes?

I think when the extremes are calling the shots, that's a problem.

So let's look at the extremes-

No one should have a gun. Period.

Everyone should have a gun, as many guns, fully auto, teflon-coated cop-killer armor peircing bullets in 100 round magazines. Open Carry!

Now, somewhere in between, there could be a sensible middle ground where certain kinds of guns can be alloted to citizens who've undergone thorough background checks of their household. (You know, so your crazy schizo kid doesn't go to school and mow down 20 of his classmates.)

But the NRA doesn't even want to go THAT far. They really think Adam Lanza, Joker Holmes and Jared Loughner are what the Founding Slave Owners had in mind when they said, "Well-Regulated Militia".
"No one should have a gun. Period."
Joe talks about slavery but says no one should own a gun. Without a gun you create a slavery base.

Forum List

Back