Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To ‘Vet’ Gun Owners

These gun grabber threads test your sanity........when you see some of the statements of the k00ks talking about "preventing guys like "Loughner" from getting a weapon with more gun laws.:disbelief: These people are the most dangerous mofu's walking the planet because their feet are never planted firmly on the ground. Forget the guns......THESE are the people law enforcement need to be keeping an eye on. When the connect the dots abilities are that fucked, society is in danger.:poke:

"No one should have a gun. Period."
Joe talks about slavery but says no one should own a gun. Without a gun you create a slavery base.

Not really. Most industrialized countries don't let average citizens have guns, and they are just as free as we are.

And the murder rates are much higher...................asshole:biggrin::biggrin::eusa_dance:

Do I need to produce the Harvard research again s0n???:dunno:

And the murder rates are much higher...................asshole:biggrin::biggrin::eusa_dance:

You mean that spam you keep spamming threads with?

Sorry, man, the US has the Highest Murder rate in the INdustrialized world. This isn't even in dispute by the gun nuts. (They just blame minorities instead of easy access to guns.)

Hey asshat we were fucking vetted when we bought the god damn firearms. What in the hell is he talking about we need to vet these people? Was he vetted when he was given that job? Damn that hit me the wrong way

Guy, if Joker HOlmes and Jared Loughner can buy guns, the "vetting" is ineffective.

Yes, this cop was vetted when he got his job.

I'm sure anyone suggesting taking your penis compensator hits you the wrong way.

Just like the cop in Cleveland was vetted? He fucking cried on the pistol range at his last job.

And like those cops who hit 10 bystanders in NYC were vetted?

Just like the cop in Cleveland was vetted? He fucking cried on the pistol range at his last job.

And like those cops who hit 10 bystanders in NYC were vetted?

Wow. So that cop had one bad day.

You've never had a bad day?

Have you read his service record? do you know what was in it?

Excuses excuses you statist fascist gun grabbing fucktard.

Hey asshat we were fucking vetted when we bought the god damn firearms. What in the hell is he talking about we need to vet these people? Was he vetted when he was given that job? Damn that hit me the wrong way

IF YOU KNOW GUN ENTHUSIASTS TURN THEM IN Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To Vet Gun Owners Doug Giles ClashDaily

I think I should get to interview all gun owners before they are allowed to own firearms. It would save alot of lives

Bad new is that many posters on this board would not qualify

IF YOU KNOW GUN ENTHUSIASTS TURN THEM IN Austin Police Chief Says Cops Need To Vet Gun Owners Doug Giles ClashDaily

I think I should get to interview all gun owners before they are allowed to own firearms. It would save alot of lives

Fuck off, and Die.

o please illegals sales are the main exchange in the country....re sales that are never mentioned....

btw...big i would never expect you to say anything but your weapons are all legal blah blah blah but honey hush i dont believe a word of it...

who vets those who inherit guns?
That is all legal up here in WI, same as I'm sure it's legal in many other states. There are no back ground checks required for private sales, or inheriting guns. It's all perfectly legal here.

If an investigation finds this cop acted recklessly, I'm all for putting him in prison.

I am a little disturbed, though, that this child had a toy that could be so easily mistaken for a real gun. Or that someone thought marketing this to children was a really good idea.

The problem is in the country you desire, the police would be the only ones armed and with power. So they could basically go tell you 1) what are you going to do about it and 2) go fuck yourself.

YOU want state power increased, and things like what we are seeing are the inevitable result. Unfortunately you are to stupid to see it, or too evil to care.

Fuck off, and Die.

Anger issues

No gun for you!

Why don't you move to North Korea so you can get a taste of the kind of place you're talking about.

Dumbass mother fucker.

Fuck off, and Die.

Anger issues

No gun for you!

Molon Labe (if I had a gun) asshole.

If an investigation finds this cop acted recklessly, I'm all for putting him in prison.

I am a little disturbed, though, that this child had a toy that could be so easily mistaken for a real gun. Or that someone thought marketing this to children was a really good idea.

The problem is in the country you desire, the police would be the only ones armed and with power. So they could basically go tell you 1) what are you going to do about it and 2) go fuck yourself.

YOU want state power increased, and things like what we are seeing are the inevitable result. Unfortunately you are to stupid to see it, or too evil to care.
Definitely TOO STUPID.

You mean that spam you keep spamming threads with?

Sorry, man, the US has the Highest Murder rate in the INdustrialized world. This isn't even in dispute by the gun nuts. (They just blame minorities instead of easy access to guns.)

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/Kool-aid-mobile-wallpaper.jpg.html][/URL]

Of course you hate my spam s0n..........because it makes you look like a dick!!:boobies::boobies::fu:

Harvard study concludes that gun control does not prevent murders other violent crime

Gun control doesn't work.............Harvard University provided all the research you ever need last year and published it in the Journal of Law and Public policy!!!

Made a definitive assertion.......... :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:more guns = less crime:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Fuck off, and Die.

Anger issues

No gun for you!
Retarded.

No vetting done by you.

Forum List

Back