Aunt Chippy - Just Let Me Die

You got to see the part about the trophy - Best Dog Award was missing a letter - :auiqs.jpg:

The truth is Michael Cohen said in court that he arranged the Stormy Daniels payoff to get in Trump's good graces.

Trump had dick to do with it,.........andto top it off Cohen admitted under oath that he stole $30,000.00 from Trump.

Course the pervert (Jimmy Kimmel) forgets to mention any of this.

The truth is Michael Cohen said in court that he arranged the Stormy Daniels payoff to get in Trump's good graces.

Trump had dick to do with it,.........andto top it off Cohen admitted under oath that he stole $30,000.00 from Trump.

Course the pervert (Jimmy Kimmel) forgets to mention any of this.
WTF does that have to do with anything?

Just hit the play button, it's all ready to go.

Just relax and enjoy a little humor for once.

You got to see the part about the trophy - Best Dog Award was missing a letter - :auiqs.jpg:

Best part about watching Kimmel is

You know that tRump is watching it

Kimmel is the king of trolls in my book

I doubt that. Kimmy is a putz. He's not worth mentioning.

He's nothing but a paid stooge working for the Biden Adm.
tRump is talking about Kimmel all the time

trumps to stupid to know that you don't feed the trolls

I watched it.

Seems you have a problem with the truth, and you think "the Pervert" has anything to say that I want to hear.

I could count 5 lies in the first two jokes.
What is wrong with you?

The joke is NOT Kimmel, it starts at 9:33, and it should be ready to start there.

SKIP THE MONOLOGUE

No....if you want to show things to people you've insulted on a regular basis, you need to get to the fucking point, because pissing them off (as you have) decreases their tolerance level.
The video should start at 9:33, but if you prefer to hear Kimmel skewer Trump, knock yourself out.

It's pretty gpddamn funny too.

Forum List

Back