What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aunt Becky gets two months in jail!!!!!

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of shit, she gets two months and Hillary doesn't serve a day in the slammer ..

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't get how there can be an 'admissions scandal' in colleges these days. Isn't the mantra now that everyone has the Constitutional right to free college?

Why even have an admissions policy?

ThoughtCrimes

Old Navy Vet
Reaction score
What a bunch of shit, she gets two months and Hillary doesn't serve a day in the slammer ..
When did Clinton go through a trial before a Judge and then get sentenced for a crime? Ya see the difference now, Bunky?

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

You do know Lori was guilty of a crime and Hillary was just investigated over and over by the ineffectual republicans and never had charges, right? I'm not saying I approve of her or the things she has done, but she is smarter than the average bear and those republicans investigating her were simply too damn dumb to get anything on her.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't get how there can be an 'admissions scandal' in colleges these days. Isn't the mantra now that everyone has the Constitutional right to free college?
Yes, but that is not the rule yet. Duh.

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, but that is not the rule yet. Duh.

Yes, but if that is the goal, how can colleges place restrictions or conditions on admissions? Everyone who applies should get in.

Restricting people from top universities for something as unfair and obsolete as 'bad grades' seems elitist, racist, and un-Constitutional.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's a shame that successfully prosecuting white collar crime costs so much and nets so little time served.
....they are not violent jackass murdering and beating/burning/etc--HUGE difference
..they didn't rob a pregnant lady at gunpoint

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

You do know Lori was guilty of a crime and Hillary was just investigated over and over by the ineffectual republicans and never had charges, right? I'm not saying I approve of her or the things she has done, but she is smarter than the average bear and those republicans investigating her were simply too damn dumb to get anything on her.
ineffectual republicans=the swamp

BigDave

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Lori Laughlin did commit fraud and she needs to do some time. :smoke: Her spoiled,entitled children aren't any better than anyone else's children. :smoke:

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

occupied

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's a shame that successfully prosecuting white collar crime costs so much and nets so little time served.
....they are not violent jackass murdering and beating/burning/etc--HUGE difference
Doesn't matter what they did, rich people get off easy.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score

occupied

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Doesn't matter what they did, rich people get off easy.
like OJ
It's so common that the rich get off for serious crimes that it makes big news when someone important has to serve time.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List